Question about Slim Xtreme

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Question Question about Slim Xtreme


    Hi all , I am 18 years old , I weight about 198 , height is 5'11.

    Next week I plan on running Hyperdrol X2 , Lean FX and Slim Xtreme to lose some BF. My question is that all of them say at least 18 years old except the Slim Xtreme bottle , which is 21 or older.

    I tried the sample of Slim X and loved it so I added it too the stack , I didn't know it was 21 or older. Why is this one 21 and the rest are 18 ?

    I payed and waited for it ...so I don't plan on sending it back unless a serious side affect will occur while using it under the recommended age.

    Love to hear your thought's about this , Should I be ok ?


  2. It's fine man lol..

    It's just legal mumbojumbo..
    •   
       


  3. thanks , was just worried about any serious side affects... I'll do 1 a day for a while just to be safe...

  4. Personally I wouldn't dose it that often as you'll build up too much tolerance to the nice stim effects of it, but if you're looking for the fat burning effects that's fine.

    As for me I look for the stimulant effects so I dose only when needed which is maybe once a week or so.

    Just sayin..

  5. Looks like I need to read the directions some more lol ... I go to school 5 days a week , wake up at 6am ...so this stuff gets my day going .... should I take 1 dose , those 5 days ? and leave saturday and sunday without them ?

    SAT , SUN are my rest days , so usually wake up late and don't workout those days.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by buckz55 View Post
    Looks like I need to read the directions some more lol ... I go to school 5 days a week , wake up at 6am ...so this stuff gets my day going .... should I take 1 dose , those 5 days ? and leave saturday and sunday without them ?

    SAT , SUN are my rest days , so usually wake up late and don't workout those days.
    Sounds good to me!

  7. Dose 1 on an empty stomach when you wake, assess tolerance for the first 2 days before considering upping the dose.

    I went upto 3 caps and it destroyed me.

    You dont need to cycle as state by the reps, however thesinner (AM guru) recommended i cycle it 2 days off, 5 on.

    It wasent for me, sides were too harsh but i damn sure wish i could have taken it, it would have been my dream cutting tool.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by 0-hero View Post
    Dose 1 on an empty stomach when you wake, assess tolerance for the first 2 days before considering upping the dose.

    I went upto 3 caps and it destroyed me.

    You dont need to cycle as state by the reps, however thesinner (AM guru) recommended i cycle it 2 days off, 5 on.

    It wasent for me, sides were too harsh but i damn sure wish i could have taken it, it would have been my dream cutting tool.
    What side effects did you get?

  9. Dude 0-hero be quiet, people like you are gonna make them water down the formula again >=|

  10. Lets hope so, lots of people are going through much of the same.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 0-hero View Post
    Lets hope so, lots of people are going through much of the same.
    What side affects did you have?? While taking the sample , I noticed rapid heart beats and actually increased hunger ... I am hoping this will go away for the most part after the first week.

    I heard rapid heart rate is common when using stimulants though...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by buckz55 View Post
    What side affects did you have?? While taking the sample , I noticed rapid heart beats and actually increased hunger ... I am hoping this will go away for the most part after the first week.

    I heard rapid heart rate is common when using stimulants though...
    That odd...I've never taken anything that has ever really helped me. Leviathan has been the only thing that has worked but im so tolerant to things after about a week or 2 it didnt do much at all. Heres a log im doing at the moment on SX. I've never taken anything that I have seen these kind of results and its still kicking strong 3 weeks later. With the heart rate im usually high 60's at idle but on this im about 86-88bpm. So it is raised but its not bad.

    Giving a little bit of my SX experience.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by buckz55 View Post
    What side affects did you have?? While taking the sample , I noticed rapid heart beats and actually increased hunger ... I am hoping this will go away for the most part after the first week.

    I heard rapid heart rate is common when using stimulants though...
    Wow increased hunger??? 1 cap and i have to remember when its time to eat because the appetite suppresion is so strong. The rapid heartbeat is very common among stimulants as you seem to already understand
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

  14. IDK it was weird , my stomach kept mumbling every like 2 hours for food then when I ate , it wouldn't be enough to satisfied that .

    This might just be my body getting used to it. After all it was only a 2 day sample

  15. Quote Originally Posted by buckz55 View Post
    IDK it was weird , my stomach kept mumbling every like 2 hours for food then when I ate , it wouldn't be enough to satisfied that .

    This might just be my body getting used to it. After all it was only a 2 day sample
    That's odd man. I went from eating everything under the sun to nothing. The first day I took 1 cap I was hungry for about 30 minutes then the hunger disappeared. The first day I think I had like 1000 calories at the most maybe. I have to make myself eat. Today all I've had is a banana and yogurt and I'm about to get some lunch...at 3 in the afternoon.

  16. Yeah , I need a little clarification on this .... If you eat under the amount of calories your body needs to function ... isn't that bad? like everyone says to eat 5-6 times a day every 2-3 hours small portions , when on a diet to get your metabolism up and lose weight correctly.

    All these reviews make it seem like people only eat twice a day on this stuff.... Which can't be good?

    correct me if i'm wrong please.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by buckz55 View Post
    Yeah , I need a little clarification on this .... If you eat under the amount of calories your body needs to function ... isn't that bad? like everyone says to eat 5-6 times a day every 2-3 hours small portions , when on a diet to get your metabolism up and lose weight correctly.

    All these reviews make it seem like people only eat twice a day on this stuff.... Which can't be good?

    correct me if i'm wrong please.
    Your 100% right on that. The first day I was on yea that was really bad and 98% of the time don't do that. If I get to the point where I just cant stomach food ill make an extra protein shake or do something. Normally I get a banana and some yogurt or something in my system after I get up. Then get some cardio done and come home nd eat some eggs. Ill do lunch try to get fruit or something small in the afternoon and then get dinner at night after the gym.

  18. Yeah i also had the rumbling thing, but i was not hungry with it.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by buckz55 View Post
    All these reviews make it seem like people only eat twice a day on this stuff.... Which can't be good?

    correct me if i'm wrong please.
    I eat at least 4-5 whole food meals and a few shakes when using slimx... its not a problem, i just have to remind myself of the time because my hunger/appetite doesn't kick in like normal... which is fine, i just have to look at the clock when i eat and plan on eating again in 2-3 hours
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

  20. Ditto on Justin there, I have to remind myself to eat throughout the day on SX. I'm currently using the 5 on, 2 off dosing scheme, giving me a bit of freedom on the weekends to relax a bit more and perhaps eat a bit if I want. Being at a caloric deficit while doing the same day-to-day routine will definitely aid in weight loss. Throw in a good exercise program and it accelerates. The goal with SX is to get more done throughout the day and eat less - 2 key mechanisms for weight loss across the boards. How it does those things are very unique, and the feel of SX is unlike any other stim out there. While there may be a handful of those who either can't take it or don't react well to it for some reason or another, there are absolutely hundreds if not thousands who have reported back quite favorably on it thus far.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    While there may be a handful of those who either can't take it or don't react well to it for some reason or another, there are absolutely hundreds if not thousands who have reported back quite favorably on it thus far.
    Agreed. SX is pretty much the ****. I think everyone should give it a shot if interested.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    While there may be a handful of those who either can't take it or don't react well to it for some reason or another, there are absolutely hundreds if not thousands who have reported back quite favorably on it thus far.
    I am glad you see it how it is brotha

    I'm more than positive AX as a company has seen many sales with the new SX and will continue to do so for a long time now as it's popularity as the BEST MOST HARDCORE STIM on the market grows..

    AX must NOT listen to guys like 0-hero who can't handle the formula, because the reason SX is so popular and will DOMINATE the stim department is because it's the most hardcore OTC stim you can get, long-lasting, etc..

    To change that, would be to have another mediocre product in a sea of other mediocre products.

    Now not ONLY is SX good for sales, but SX and it's reputation and hardcore image will also make a lot of guys try out other AX products, so for them this is a homerun and to change that would be absolutely idiotic at this point.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    I am glad you see it how it is brotha

    I'm more than positive AX as a company has seen many sales with the new SX and will continue to do so for a long time now as it's popularity as the BEST MOST HARDCORE STIM on the market grows..

    AX must NOT listen to guys like 0-hero who can't handle the formula, because the reason SX is so popular and will DOMINATE the stim department is because it's the most hardcore OTC stim you can get, long-lasting, etc..

    To change that, would be to have another mediocre product in a sea of other mediocre products.

    Now not ONLY is SX good for sales, but SX and it's reputation and hardcore image will also make a lot of guys try out other AX products, so for them this is a homerun and to change that would be absolutely idiotic at this point.
    Dont listen to an avid supporter of AX products since they pretty much launched? Ok bro, i think its time you left the commerce side of things to people who understand what it is to build brand loyalty in an industry with possibly the most fickle demograph there is.

    Ive purchased every AX product there has been, ive stated MANY times how awesome this product is, i am entitled to my opinion which is shared by seemingly quite a few on this board and others; so please do us all a favour, engaged that sparse grey matter of yours before posting again.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by 0-hero View Post
    Dont listen to an avid supporter of AX products since they pretty much launched? Ok bro, i think its time you left the commerce side of things to people who understand what it is to build brand loyalty in an industry with possibly the most fickle demograph there is.

    Ive purchased every AX product there has been, ive stated MANY times how awesome this product is, i am entitled to my opinion which is shared by seemingly quite a few on this board and others; so please do us all a favour, engaged that sparse grey matter of yours before posting again.
    How avid of a supporter can you be when the original StimX is back and you say to essentially 'water it down' now?

    That means you didn't try the original stimX heh?

    Doesn't seem right is all, no offense was meant sir..

  25. LOL so because i have given my own subject feedback on a supplement i am not an avid support of the AX brand?

    I would and have recommended it to loads of people in the UK here, the bottle and 3/4's i had left has been given to a friend in MMA class.

    Its not like im walking around with a sandwich board, ringing a bell booming "You will all go to hell if you take SX".Its just not for me, which i have stated implicitly along with a minority of other buyers.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question about lean xtreme
    By darkvard in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 07:21 AM
  2. questions about my Xtreme Tren cycle
    By justinc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 04:45 PM
  3. A question about anabolic Xtreme product pct
    By vgenest66 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Log in
Log in