Jp8 Users...

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else get really bad bloating from JP8?
I have slowly been working my way up to a full 2 scoops but at 1 1/2 I just feel so bloated. It wouldn't be a big deal if it went away but it lasts the my entire workout, and I take Jp8 an hour before training. I've tried taking it with very little water, a lot of water, the recommended 6 oz, it doesn't make a difference.
Anybody else get this and know how to avoid it?

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm interesting ive never noticed it.

Is it original flavour?

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
No it's the grape. I bought the two back when it was on sale, now I'm thinkin I won't even finish the first tub! noooooooooo

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well i grab 4 tubs a time from the US (UK here) for me and a family member and no bloat to report, but thats original flavour.

Maybe its the new flavouring?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it never made me bloated, sry to hear that

i hate being bloated during a WO, i ate eggs and toast too close to my delt WO today and the bloated stomach made the WO pretty uncomfortable

ksa

Awards
  • Established
get diesel fan here. But I couldn't stand how bloat i become after 1 scoop of jp8. It took me 2 hours to consume a decent meal after just 1 scoop so i had to throw my tub.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
that sucks...I'm fearing I may have to do the same

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards
I hope this doesn't happen to me. I just received my twin pack.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
LOL probly bc I'm not that generous. My buddy I lift with it makes him really bloated too, he puked last time, so he doesn't want it. I may try to sell it on the supplement auction for real cheap tho, like 15.00 or something.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I did! I just didn't feel anything from 1 scoop. I don't feel most pre workout supps, the only one that really got me goin was RPM but only the first bottle, I didn't feel anything from the last bottle I had =(

IamSOFAking

IamSOFAking

Banned
Awards
well you said you might throw it out, so i said to donate it.

shinobidoode

Awards
How much water do you drink? Whenever I have issues due to preworkout, strims, creatine or whatever, I notice that my water intake during the day isn't high enough. I would advise you increase it regardless of how much you do already. I was in scottsdale once and it was dry and hot like a mofo, so you should be drinking even more haha.

If you are going to sell it for that cheap though, pm me.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
thast weird, if i take 1 scoop i get all jittery and light headed and feel like imma throw up. I did an hour workout in 20 minutes on 1 scoop and almost passed out and threw up. But as for the bloating, maybe space it a little further from your preworkout meal

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
No bloat here. Love the stuff. Maybe your adrenals are shot if you don't respond to stims anymore. Take some time off of all stims and see if that helps.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
How much water do you drink? Whenever I have issues due to preworkout, strims, creatine or whatever, I notice that my water intake during the day isn't high enough. I would advise you increase it regardless of how much you do already. I was in scottsdale once and it was dry and hot like a mofo, so you should be drinking even more haha.

If you are going to sell it for that cheap though, pm me.
Yeah I need to drink more water, I usually take it 30 min after my morning shake then I go workout an hour later, so I haven't had much time in the day to drink a lot of water. yeah and scottsdale is hot a eff this summer is gonna be roastin.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
No bloat here. Love the stuff. Maybe your adrenals are shot if you don't respond to stims anymore. Take some time off of all stims and see if that helps.
I took a good amount of time off stims a little while ago, and some reset ad, but maybe you're right and it's time for another break...

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Thats all I can really think of, especially since you responded to RPM and then didn't. I can't even take a full scoop of JP8 without tweaking out, not to mention the insane pumps I get when I do anything involving arms or higher rep leg work.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
yeah and you weigh more than me too...ok time for a break!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I did! I just didn't feel anything from 1 scoop. I don't feel most pre workout supps, the only one that really got me goin was RPM but only the first bottle, I didn't feel anything from the last bottle I had =(
Try musclepharm assault. best prewo supp imho

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
I think its something the the grape flavor, i had alot of problems with grape like dizzyness no strength almost puking etc when i took grape, but the diesel lemonade is great

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
hit me up if your looking to trade your JP8