RPN Flawless for old stretch marks?

johnnyscience

Awards
I've found my way to this forum based on RPN Flawless. I am also a member of bodybuilding.com

I have read good results on this stuff...

But my question is, will this work on my old stretch marks? Onces that I've had for years and are pretty much "healed"?

Or is this really only good for fresh, purple stretchmarks?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well I have used it on all mine, white or purple. Its biggest impact for me is the color change, so I'm not quite sure how much it would do for the already faded stretchmarks.

johnnyscience

Awards
I see here they finally got the website updated, too bad the price went up 25%.

Does anyone know if they sell out of this stuff over night or what?

I wont be able to pick it up unitl monday probably

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually sent them extra stock from what they ordered, because of the recent interest.

The price they had was a mistake, based on the closeout of the OLD formula (some customers got a HELL of a deal).

Even still, with the quality of the new formula and the fact that a jar will last 6-8 weeks, it's an unbelievable bargain.

As to whether it will last until monday, that's unknown. You can try logging in, then adding a jar to your cart...it might save until monday.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
I actually sent them extra stock from what they ordered, because of the recent interest.

The price they had was a mistake, based on the closeout of the OLD formula (some customers got a HELL of a deal).

Even still, with the quality of the new formula and the fact that a jar will last 6-8 weeks, it's an unbelievable bargain.

As to whether it will last until monday, that's unknown. You can try logging in, then adding a jar to your cart...it might save until monday.
thats called cheating...:lick:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
let me say this. I have been using it daily before bed for 2 weeks. I just got done using what was in the lid and still have yet to touch the actual container full. that is how little you need.

johnnyscience

Awards
So what do you guys think, will this work for old stretch marks or not so much?

I still ahve some that are kinda pinkish... they havent faded all of the way, so hopefully it will help on those as they're on my stomach.

IamSOFAking

IamSOFAking

Banned
Awards
They should fade them away somewhat. Did wonders for me, and ive had them for about 6 years

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
So what do you guys think, will this work for old stretch marks or not so much?

I still ahve some that are kinda pinkish... they havent faded all of the way, so hopefully it will help on those as they're on my stomach.
pink ones it should take care of. It takes awhile, but it will get them looking less noticeable... quicker than they would naturally

johnnyscience

Awards
I just received today what I was told was the NEW Flawless, yet the container I have is still the old one with the black cap, not the new version with the white & silver cap that is listed on Nutraplanets website.

So did I get the old formula?

How often am I supposed to use this?

is there a particular time of the day you guys like better?

Do I want to keep the areas soaked and gooey with a lot, or just take a little and rub in throughly until almost dry like a lotion?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Not sure which formula you received.

I applied once in the morning before work, and once in the evening after I showered and exfoliated the area.

Flawless helped with my old stretch marks. They didn't disappear, but they lightened up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just received today what I was told was the NEW Flawless, yet the container I have is still the old one with the black cap, not the new version with the white & silver cap that is listed on Nutraplanets website.

So did I get the old formula?

How often am I supposed to use this?

is there a particular time of the day you guys like better?

Do I want to keep the areas soaked and gooey with a lot, or just take a little and rub in throughly until almost dry like a lotion?
those new jars are on order, but you got the new formula. You want to rub in a small amount until it's totally absorbed. once in the morning after shower and once before bed is good.

johnnyscience

Awards
How can I tell what formula I received then?

I called up Nutraplanet & of course they said I had the new one, but why do I have the old jar and they show the new one on their website?

It does have a faint odor, I've never had it, so I dont know how strong it was before.

I thought it was supposed to be odor less this time around?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How can I tell what formula I received then?

I called up Nutraplanet & of course they said I had the new one, but why do I have the old jar and they show the new one on their website?

It does have a faint odor, I've never had it, so I dont know how strong it was before.

I thought it was supposed to be odor less this time around?
The new jars are on order. The old stock was returned back to me.

There is a very faint odor that disappears when you rub it in....the old version was very pronounced.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and look for ginseg and ginger on the ingredient list. those are two of the new ingredients.

johnnyscience

Awards
Ahh ok cool, so I'm all set then. I appeciate it.

Are you the chemist or just the owner of RPN or both?

johnnyscience

Awards
and look for ginseg and ginger on the ingredient list. those are two of the new ingredients.
Yes I do see ginger & ginseng extract on the list.

So I should apply this twice a day for best results?

Morning & night?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Apply morning and night. Twice a day for ideal results.

Dsade does it all. He's the owner, chemist, even juliennes and cuts the fries!