Jack3d on RPM

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
Been taking RPM for a week now and loving it. Wanted to stack it with something to give it an extra kick, so I picked up some Jack3d recently. I had been taking 3 caps of RPM pre-workout, but today I decided to take 2 caps of RPM, shortly followed by 2 scoops of Jack3d and.

I'm WIRED!!! I'm surprised there aren't bolts of lighting shooting from my arse as I type this! I feel GREAT and I don't even think they've both fully kicked in yet!! Today is shoulders day, with a little triceps work at the end. When I get back from the workout I'll tell you all how it went.

:D :D :D

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
Just had an amazing shoulder/triceps workout!! Strength and energy were through the roof! Got a pretty good pump going, but no more than the usual from RPM or Jack3d alone, but I suppose you can only get so much of a pump before you hit a ceiling.

I'm fairly resistant to pre-workout supplements, but this got me completely jacked. Stim junkies should definitely look into this stack! I'm on a cut right now so my energy levels are already not at the highest possible level due to me being in a calorie deficit, but this stack definitely gave me the boost I wanted. I can't imagine how great this would be on a bulk diet. I'll eventually find out.

I'm taking RPM every day (2 caps on workout days, 1 cap on cardio and off days) but I'm only going going to use Jack3d on weight session days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday). Due to the high amount of stims, I don't know how long I'll be able to sustain this stack, so I might have to figure out a way to cycle it effectively and I'll probably reduce the Jack3d to just 1 or 1.5 scoops. Also, after about 40 minutes after the workout started, I started to feel a crash coming on, which I pretty much expected, so if anyone else is going to try this stack, keep your workouts short and sweet. Even after I started feeling the crash coming on, my energy levels were still high. For example, last week after my shoulder routine I did parallel bar dips with slow negatives and got around 20 reps until positive failure. Today, I pushed more weight on pretty much every set for shoulders and when I got to dips, I did 30 on my first set! And this is after I felt the crash coming on.

I'm going to gauge how this stack affects me over time and adjust it accordingly, but for now, I'm loving it!

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
Great review, I have so much rpm and drive now but I'm saving it for july :) What other usp supps have you tried?
I'm pretty sure Jack3d is the only USP supplement I've ever tried. As far as pre-workout supplements the only other product I've tried was NO Shotgun. I've tried Jack3d by itself and would say that I like it better. I do like the fact that NO Shotgun has some protein in it though.

Man, that workout was killer but I could sooo take a nap right now. :sleeping:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great info. The RPM/Jack3d combo is not for the stim-sensitive!!!

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
Today is back/biceps day, and I may train my abs and forearms at the end as well. I'm going to dose the RPM at 2 caps 70 minutes or so pre-workout, followed by 1.5 scoops of Jack3d about 40-45 minutes pre-workout along with my pre-workout meal of one banana and one scoop of whey. Should still be really intense. I'll post my thoughts once I'm finished with my workout.

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
Didn't feel as much of a stimulant effect, but still had a quality workout. Lifted more weight than my previous back/biceps workout. Concentration and focus were up throughout the whole workout. Next Monday (Chest/Forearms) I'm going to try 3 caps of RPM and 1.5 scoops of Jack3d and see how that feels.

Still I would call this a quality stack; just have to find the sweet spot!

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
Last night I decided to put an end to strict cutting and start lean bulking. I'm lean enough for my own liking at this point to not feel like I have to keep going on with the cut.

So I'm switching gears to lean bulking. Just going to increase calories by around 500-600 over maintenance, eating clean and adding in some light cardio once or twice a week.

Probably the biggest reason I'm doing this is because I'm too curious to how this stack would be for a bulking diet. My workouts have been pretty intense, even with me being in a calorie deficit most of the time. I can't wait to see what happens when I'm in a calorie surplus!

My opinion is that this stack is great for a cut if you want extra energy to push yourself in the gym, but now that I'm switching gears I'm going to start a real log in the supplement log section. Going to be eating maintenance for the rest of the weekend and kick it in gear on Monday. Stay tuned if you're interested. Peace!