asteroid stack and jacked

ah0907

Awards
i was just looking at reviews and info on prime, AP, and powerfull. thinking about buying that, jacked and some glycomaize would this be a good stack? im looking to add lean mass but lose some fat from a bulking cycle? also would it be safe to add kre-alkalyn powder to jacked? had a friend that said kre worked better for him than mono? any feedback would be great

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i was just looking at reviews and info on prime, AP, and powerfull. thinking about buying that, jacked and some glycomaize would this be a good stack? im looking to add lean mass but lose some fat from a bulking cycle? also would it be safe to add kre-alkalyn powder to jacked? had a friend that said kre worked better for him than mono? any feedback would be great
The ASteroid stack speaks for itself:

A synergistic blend of:
Anabolic-Pump - Increased glycogen capacity, Increased Carbohydrate Metabolism, Increased pumps "Food Pump", Increase Lipolysis, etc.
PRIME - Increased Muscle Mass, Increased Strength, Increased Recovery, Slightly Increased Appetite, Increased Aggression, etc.
PowerFULL - Increased natural Growth Hormone production, Increased Testosterone production, Increased Dopamine and Serotonin levels, Increased Skin Tone, Increased Quality of Life feeling and Significantly Improved Recuperative Sleep, etc.

Many users have seen significant gains from a single stack.

Have you downloaded the updated ASteroid stack manual?
USPlabs Direct - ASteroid Stack Manual Download
This being said, rather than the Glycomaize, I would use Nutraplanets bulk Kwik Karb... Killer product for the price.

As far as the creatine, that is debateable. I have used Kre and CM and I prefer higher doses of CM. IF you are looking for this to be a recomp, Kre-Alkalyn may be better for you due to its lower water retention possibilities.

Sounds like a solid stack, much like the one I have ran off and on but I will let some users input their results...