activate xtreme

jammer4

Awards
wat is the best stack out there for activate xtreme?

can u run it with creatine?

can you run it solo?

dont neg me if its a stupid question :) lol ive been out of the suppleemnt loop for a while

i was at the gym yesterday and a guy recommended activate xtreme and im reading all these posts and logs on the site and seeing great results but i just dont have the money to be dishin out to get this stuff lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wat is the best stack out there for activate xtreme?

can u run it with creatine?

can you run it solo?

dont neg me if its a stupid question :) lol ive been out of the suppleemnt loop for a while

i was at the gym yesterday and a guy recommended activate xtreme and im reading all these posts and logs on the site and seeing great results but i just dont have the money to be dishin out to get this stuff lol
The "best" stack out there for Activate Xtreme depends on the individual and their goals.

As Steve said, you can run creatine with anything (and if you're resistance training, then creatine should be a STAPLE supplement in your arsenal).

Re Activate Xtreme, yes it can be run solo. Otherwise you can stack it with a variety or products, including other testosterone boosters, etc.

I'm currently stacking Activate Xtreme with IGF-2 and Drive for muscle mass gains.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
MMV2 + Acx is a real damn solid stack....

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I used AX with Stoked and had wood for days. So it worked quite well :D

jammer4

Awards
The "best" stack out there for Activate Xtreme depends on the individual and their goals.

As Steve said, you can run creatine with anything (and if you're resistance training, then creatine should be a STAPLE supplement in your arsenal).

Re Activate Xtreme, yes it can be run solo. Otherwise you can stack it with a variety or products, including other testosterone boosters, etc.

I'm currently stacking Activate Xtreme with IGF-2 and Drive for muscle mass gains.
my goals to gain as much weight (muscle) as possible

jammer4

Awards
im lookn maybe run it for 8 weeks, stacked with somethin for the last 4 weeks wen ppl start seein it really kick in...i just dont no wat to stack it with....leanin toward stoked tho cuz thats wat my friend did and he gained 8 lbs

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my goals to gain as much weight (muscle) as possible
If that's the case then stacking it with Drive and IGF-2 for the entire 8 weeks would be VERY effective.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If that's the case then stacking it with Drive and IGF-2 for the entire 8 weeks would be VERY effective.
A tad expensive, too. Personally, I've always had great runs with 6 caps of AX along with 4 caps of RPM.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A tad expensive, too. Personally, I've always had great runs with 6 caps of AX along with 4 caps of RPM.
True. One could always just use only the Drive with the AX. Or use it standalone, if cost is an issue.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran it with a 6-bromo(AX Apct) and loved it.