A vitamin shoppe brand supp.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Go onto vitamin shoppes website and look at their product, python extra and check out the ingredients. Would there be any neg. sides or problems that may occur if taking this for a long period of time with no break?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i don't see one......good price too, don't know about the dosages though. might be under-dosed

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
taking this product for a long period of time, say 4-5 months, wouldnt give a chance of developing gyno at all? The warning on the bottle says may increase estrogen.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
anything hormonal can mess with levels on either side of the fence. Trib might do that, but then, i don't take Trib. (not because of that).

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
It is all herbal tho, thats why I feel like it may not have any bad effects.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
It is all herbal tho, thats why I feel like it may not have any bad effects.
right, and i agree with you. unless someone else can give me evidence that those compounds would have an ill effect on someone, i'll stand my ground on this. but keep in mind, i do not know everything and am no expert

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
stand your ground on will not harm over a long period of time and no cause of gyno?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
stand your ground on will not harm over a long period of time and no cause of gyno?
yes and yes.......i personally have never heard of someone getting gyno from Trib. may have happened, just never heard of it

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
Go onto vitamin shoppes website and look at their product, python extra and check out the ingredients. Would there be any neg. sides or problems that may occur if taking this for a long period of time with no break?
Just to give you some info. on vitamin shoppe products...I was a manager for VS for several years and throughout that time we had 2 lawsuits pertaining to 2 VS products that contained LEAD, not traces of lead but a large amount that resulted in health problems for the persons who bought it. We had to pull the products from the shelves and Vitamin Shoppe sent out letters to those who bought the products but were not involved in the lawsuit stating that a manufacturing flaw occurred (Not telling them about the astronomical amount of lead found in each) and their settlement was f@#$ing $5 gift cards. Be hesitant in buying VS brand products.

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
Especially For Women multivitamin 2007 and I can't remember the name of it but it was the Bodytechs pre-workout supplement powder 2008. What I do know is that all Vitamin Shoppe raw materials come from China, which is not necessarily a bad thing (cheap and most of the time quality tested before distribution). However, something that Vitamin Shoppe will not disclose to their employees and customers (no matter high up you go in the ladder) is who actually makes this sh*t for them. The only exception is their bodytechs protein made by muscletech (when i was employed, might have changed) and their fish oil manufactured by a company in Canada. I hope this helps.

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
Let me know if this info. helped ya brotha...reps are always nice:wave2: