Reps: sell me your anti-E for keeping water down on a test cycle!

  1. Reps: sell me your anti-E for keeping water down on a test cycle!


    MOD EDIT: AAS talk or cycles does not belong here.


  2. Im not a rep, but Formex from IBE looks pretty good.

  3. im pretty sure FORMEX fits the bill here
    •   
       


  4. Lots of options out there. As far as our LG products go, T-911 really helps keep me dry, and Formadrol Extreme has a BOGO deal at nutraplanet; 2 for 1 @ $30. That would really be price effective, and it's great stuff (Formadrol E)

    Other options off the top of my head:
    Penetrate + Bulk Formestane
    Penetrate + Bulk Trione
    IBE Formex

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    Im not a rep, but Formex from IBE looks pretty good.
    FFFOOORRRMMEEXX
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  6. Tons of AIs on the market nowadays. Only one AI trumps them all, though... 6-bromo.

    Since I refuse to pimp or "sell" anything, I won't even mention the name of it. But if you have any questions at all about it, I'm here and so's the rest of the team anytime you need.

    Best of luck with your cycle! I hope all works out well and you can choose the right anti-E product to fit your needs.




    cough...cough...hyperdrol...co ugh...
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  7. still not sure about this whole formestane thing... we'll see how users like the new formex though...

    I have used many things.. as far as over the counter, i use hyperdrolx2... i like 6-bromo as an anti-e much better than ATD. You could also try 6-oxo. Believe it or not i've never tried 6-oxo but it seems to have held strong in the market for a long while now
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

  8. As stated many times before.. FORMEX


    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-t...-write-up.html
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  9. I think I'll probably give formex a shot, just because I am a sucker for new things (that must mean they're better, right?) but also because I logged one of IBE's products in the past (X-force) and really liked it.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by lector606 View Post
    I think I'll probably give formex a shot, just because I am a sucker for new things (that must mean they're better, right?) but also because I logged one of IBE's products in the past (X-force) and really liked it.
    Nice !

    Formex has far more bio-availability than ordinary oral Formestane and it has a longer half life in the body as well. You can take less mg of it per serving and get the same results you would at a much higher serving of the regular stuff.

    Also, X-Force and Formex is a really good pre-workout combo.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  11. I'll vouch for X-Force; although I guess I don't have to seeing OP has already taken it. Iron Lungz sent me a few samples and I really enjoyed it a lot.

  12. so glad I have formexxx
    Team Orbit

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Nice !

    Formex has far more bio-availability than ordinary oral Formestane and it has a longer half life in the body as well. You can take less mg of it per serving and get the same results you would at a much higher serving of the regular stuff.

    Also, X-Force and Formex is a really good pre-workout combo.
    What do you think a good dosing protocol for this purpose would be?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 12:21 PM
  2. Keeping test levels up during cycle any thoughts
    By jtnba24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 12:23 PM
  3. Test Prop/EQ Cycle & Water Retention
    By sullyx44 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 04:00 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 12:01 AM
Log in
Log in