Reversitol

bizzare7

Awards
Hey Guys. I did an m1t cycle 3 years ago and never really regained my libido even though I used Nolva as part of my pct. It seems to have only recovered 75% to what it use to be. I also developed slightly puffy pecs a few weeks after the cycle.

Anyhow, I was wondering if it would be ok to try Reversitol even though it has been so long. I'm not sure if there is any chance of correcting any of these problems at this point. I've heard really great things about Reversitol's effects on Libido and I just wan't something that can possibly help with this problem.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
In my experience Resv. only has an acute effect on libido. I have used a few different products containing it and I really only notice the effects on the day that the product is taken. I probably noticed the most from using a combination of Muscle Pharm's Battle Fuel and IBE's Reverse (1 battle fuel in morning and 1 serving reverse later in the day), but AI's Post cycle support also gave me a noticeable boost. If you want a more long term effect on your libido you may want to manipulate your diet to be more libido friendly. It would be interesting to see the effects of the Resv over a long period of time though, which may help optimize your hormones to create a better libido.