Kre-Alkalyn (Buffered Creatine)

drei

Awards
Has anyone tried this Kre-Alkalyn. From what I read it's buffered creatine and is absorbed more rapidly and easier than regular creatine.

drei

Awards
Has anyone tried this Kre-Alkalyn. From what I read it's buffered creatine and is absorbed more rapidly and easier than regular creatine.
I ordered some Kre-Alkalyn EXTREME buffered creatine from 1fast and I'd like to say it works very well. I am a creatine responder and the benefit is that I get the same effect as regular micronized creatine monohydrate without the loading phase. I take it as recommended it's like 1 teaspoon full (they have a scoop for the serving) with 4oz. of water. I get the same pump and fullness as with regular creatine. I have been using for about 5 days and I am impressed. I would like to see a non-creatine responder use it and report results.

DREi

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Are you taking it pre-workout only? I just ordred some CEE actually, but will most likely be using some of this as well.

Thanks

H19

I ordered some Kre-Alkalyn EXTREME buffered creatine from 1fast and I'd like to say it works very well. I am a creatine responder and the benefit is that I get the same effect as regular micronized creatine monohydrate without the loading phase. I take it as recommended it's like 1 teaspoon full (they have a scoop for the serving) with 4oz. of water. I get the same pump and fullness as with regular creatine. I have been using for about 5 days and I am impressed. I would like to see a non-creatine responder use it and report results.

DREi

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Drei, have you ever used esterfied creatine or dicreatine malate? If so how would you compare them to Kre-alkalyn