New Creatine Information Site

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can you guys take a look at this and see what you think?

Creatine

creatinerating.com

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
Its ok depends on what your aim is for the site, personally when buying creatine i want to know what one works best not exactly how it works. But seems very imformative

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of info...I looked at it earlier today but I will go back and look more in depth later. Looked pretty good from what I had read

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st off, make a directory so all the info isn't on the one page IMO, too much scrolling. A menu on the left would be ideal, that is expandable with the topics perhaps.

You give the structure of creatine; it would be nice to see the structure of all the other forms as well. There's a lot to read, but sentences like "There is no real data on this ingredient but, in theory, it should work pretty well since both creatine and glutamine are good for you." sound wishy-washy. Actually the whole "tone/voice" of the article is different that what I would use; the author often uses "we", while keeping it impersonal makes it sound more official to me.

Also I'd like to see some sources/references posted.

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
If you want the text to be a serious exploration of creatine (which is what you're going for, right?), then you might want to consider some style edits.

For example, avoid the passive sentences (I didn't read all of it, but I came across a couple) and try not to refer to yourself.

BUT, most won't notice this stuff, so no big deal. And as far as supplement write-up's go, it's pretty good.