stocking up on aminos, need help!

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
I'm stocking up on bcaa's, glutamine, and extra leucine

i'm worried about anything from china, and it seems the glutamine bulk powder from nutraplanet is all from china, as is the leucine. same exact thing over at trueprotein.com.

the bcaas I got covered since the primordial site has 1kg of bcaas from ajinimoto for only $6 more than nutraplanet and it's instantized too. worth it IMO.

however, for the tlutamine and leucine, anyone know of sources where it's not from china? I have glutaform right now by scivation, and they don't have a certificate of analysis, any idea where it's sourced?

thanks!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Skip the glutamine
Buy Purple WRAATh or Xtend
Don't worry so much. Beast mode

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm stocking up on bcaa's, glutamine, and extra leucine

i'm worried about anything from china, and it seems the glutamine bulk powder from nutraplanet is all from china, as is the leucine. same exact thing over at trueprotein.com.

the bcaas I got covered since the primordial site has 1kg of bcaas from ajinimoto for only $6 more than nutraplanet and it's instantized too. worth it IMO.

however, for the tlutamine and leucine, anyone know of sources where it's not from china? I have glutaform right now by scivation, and they don't have a certificate of analysis, any idea where it's sourced?

thanks!
ICE is also Ajinimoto BCAAs and has added glutamine.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
xtend is a great product. Too sugary for me tho, but it does have glutamine in it.

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
actually my pre-workout and intra-workout drink is purple wrath + glutamine and extra BCAAs. I don't take glutamine alone