Free 3 bottles of TransForm (Forged)

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heres the deal. CustomCapsule has just launched a new line Called TransForm Supplements.

There are 6 products to start in the Line up.

We will be sampling 3 bottles (your choice) to five people.

I don't want to drag this out so we will pick today. If you are interested in participating please have some posting experience under your belt and I prefer you to be an active member in the community.

I will randomly pick the 5 later this evening.

To check out the line and the three products you would be interested in trying visit

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/custom-capsule/123166-transform-supplements-ccs.html

CC

MOD EDIT: Announcing new product line so it is allowed in this section.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Interested in the Liver Support and Post Cycle (the ph combos are too much for me). Not sure how those would be tested by users though. Would necessary bloodwork be involved to measure hormone and liver values before and after? Otherwise we wouldn't know how well the products work. That could get pricy for the user.

Anyway, good luck with the new line.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Goodluck with it, but yea the PH ones seem nuts...Im sure plenty of people will get it though.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Im very interested in sampling your products. mostly the burner and joint.

EDIT: i guess not the PH seems pretty crazy for me.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
I'm most interested in that ephedrine analog...

I suppose most of the interesting information pertaining to it is a trade secret right now isn't it?

EDIT: Yeah... looking at it so far the only thing that has really peaked my interest is the burner. The addition of new stimulants to the market always gets me excited and the ingredient profile really makes me want to see what kind of synergy it has.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Ill run the join support :D

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i'll run any of the none ph's.

too young for a ph.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the burner, joint, and lean mass look interesting for me (honestly i didnt look at the liver one) the line looks good and the packaging too

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Interested in running lean mass, joint support, and burner.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Im down for logging the products

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great! Thanks for the feedback guys....

We are still adding products to the line. Suggestions are always welcomed.

CC

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
please put me down for joint repair. i currently take celebrex......would like to see how this compares

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great deal, always nice to see new companies comming along. The Burner and both Mass products look really solid. I'm excited to see feedback on those.

Any ranges on pricing for these yet?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great deal, always nice to see new companies comming along. The Burner and both Mass products look really solid. I'm excited to see feedback on those.

Any ranges on pricing for these yet?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
sign me up for lean mass and anything that helps me finish that cycle!
or just 2-3 bottles of lean mass !

of course full logs, ive done several already, just pm me for details

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd definitely be interested in running the Joint support you have. I've been looking for a really good joint supplement and haven't had too much luck with it. I would also run the burner and The post cycle looks interesting too. Those would be my 3 choices.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Liver Support, Post Cycle Support, and Joint Repair would be a sweet combo:) Products look awesome. Props.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
count me in for joint support. I am 33, so you know how that works :)

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I would love to sample any of the products but if I had to choose I would probably go with:

Extreme Mass
Lean Mass
Post Cycle

After those it would be:

Joint Repair
Burner
Liver Support

loofer

Awards
I would be interested in Extreme Mass and Lean Mass and Liver Support. I could log both of these products on AnabolicMinds if chosen, would keep a very detailed log. I realize I don't have as high of a post count as some of the other users here, but I am extremely active. Averaging about 4-5 hours a day on these forums (yes I know thats a lot . :() but I'm more of a reader then a poster. The products look great. Thanks for the opportunity you guys are giving us :).

Edit: Stats 187 lbs, 5'10"
Past ph/ds exp : m-drol, h-drol, tren (estra-4), trenadrol, p-plex

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'd be down to try out an log your Burner,Extreme Mass or Lean Mass... I just started a new log that I can put on hold! :thumbsup:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I'm an NPC competitive bodybuilder, and have tried supplements of all kinds. I'm able to write a review for each product once I'm finished the bottle if you would like. I'm experienced in the industry and could give a very honest review. I'm currently 6'3 255lbs 12% bodyfat, there are pictures in my avatar and profile if you would like to look

I'm interested in :

Joint Repair (i have tendonitis)
Liver Support (while on cycle)
Extreme Mass (to gain size before my next show in october/november)

Not sure when my next cycle will be (im on cycle now), so if you are looking for reviews NOW, i would write an extensive review on 2 bottles of joint repair to see the longer term affects of the product and liver support

I've tried every joint product, liver support and prohormone out there, so i could surely give an honest and experienced review

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
the burner, joint support or post cycle look quite enticing.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I would also be interested in testing. My list would be:
1. Lean Mass
2. Post Cycle
3. Burner

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try double dosing the post cycle product and using a bottle of the joint support. I am getting ready for a powerlifting competition my joints are getting pretty beat up right now, and the Post cycle product just looks like it would make a good stand alone test booster.

Young One

Awards
I'd like to try:
- Extreme Mass
- post cycle support
- liver support

I've ran a couple of cycles (SD, epi, 11 oxo, etc) I'm 5'7 at 178lbs. 6%bf.
One question though, why is phera included in the Lean Mass product??

Best of luck to your company.

vadox6466

If it's random I might as well throw my entry in.. for any of the non-PH supps (only 18, after all)

If you want a log I can continue about a week after I get it (April 29th and later.. right now running another log)

Basketball23

Awards
very very interested in the lean mass I WILL TAKE 3 OF THEM i really need sumthing to give me a boost in the gym and running these forr 3 strait months wood prob add a lot solid muscle to me nd help me reach my goals as a basketball player. Need to add muscle for Div. 1 basketball in a 2 years (NU nd UMASS) already looked at me nd juss told me to gain sum size and i have the scholarship so please i need the supps and will do nething to be able to get this chance!!!

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everyone thank you for all of your post and interest so far in the product. I will be selecting a few more guys shortly and letting everyone know who will be running the products.

I know a lot of the guys here get all their supplements from NutraPlanet so here is a big bump to NP hopefully carrying TS. That way if you are already getting your other products there you can order all from one place

CC

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am interested in Lean Mass, Liver support, and post cycle. Have plenty of credentials to show that I am a consistent poster with clear goals and am willing to post pics unlike most people.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Id def like to try the fat burner

Im in the market for a good fat burner that gets me sweating my ass off and eats fat off me.

If I find it Im sold

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in lean mass, burner, and joint support. I really like the looks of burner, gotta love geranamine and I am very interested in the analog of ephedrine. I am definitely in the need of a fat burner for my recomp I am starting up, and this looks awesome! I really hope NP plans on carrying these in the future!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
If I had to choose...

Lean Mass
Post Cycle
Liver support

^.^

lol, the look is very nice as well.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
if chosen:
xtreme mass
post cycle
liver support

if chosen but not for pro-hormone:
post cycle
joint
burner

products look solid, interested in comparing the burner with eph sulfate

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Put me in the running for the joint support.

I have started training for two things:

The Marine Corps Marathon on Oct 25 for my birthday - who does 26.2 miles for their birthday :Eyecrazy:

And to submit a package for Special Amphibious Reconnaissance Corpsman (SARC) - special ops medic with Marines. This means that between now and forever I will be logging many miles of running, swimming, biking, crossfit, and more. A good joint support supp would be immensely helpful. I plan on setting up a training log for my adventures as it is and would of course begin logging immediately. I can even post it in my blog as well (link in my sig).

Best of luck to everyone.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
if im selected, i will post before and after pics etc.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The formulae of the Burner, PCT and Liver Support look potentially fantastic to me. A natural T boost, fat-loss and improved general health? Sign me up!

I've familiar with the vast majority of the ingredients in those products, and the synergy that should arise not only within each individual product but from using several simultaneously has got me very hopeful to try this!

I'll be waiting with much anticipation for you to decide!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
The formulae of the Burner, PCT and Liver Support look potentially fantastic to me. A natural T boost, fat-loss and improved general health? Sign me up!

I've familiar with the vast majority of the ingredients in those products, and the synergy that should arise not only within each individual product but from using several simultaneously has got me very hopeful to try this!

i think resolve and i are both waiting anxiously

i think a natty t booster with AI cort and whatever other popular controls are around are ideal!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established

i agree with this as well. i normally dont like applying for logs, but these products looked very promising.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
They are some solid looking products. I think we will have some new things to discuss! The logs will be interesting to watch.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
They are some solid looking products. I think we will have some new things to discuss! The logs will be interesting to watch.
Agreed...even if I don't get picked, I'll definitely be watching these logs and most likely making a purchase. The products look solid.

sakes

Awards
Im down with lean mass and joint repair. id used burner with a SERM for PCT. so i guess my choices would be lean mass, joint repair, and burner.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would love to try out your Joint support, Burner and Liver support.

Your burner has some of the same ingredients as my current favorite energizer and fat burner- X-Force. I'm curious as to how it compares. I'm attempting to recomp right now, and I'm sure this would be a great addition to all of my supplements.

I constantly have stiff joints, particularly my knees and shoulders. Anything that may help them out is always welcome.

And who doesn't want to take an anti-oxidant complex? :)

I have a workout log up right now and would add these to my supplement list, giving feedback as I do all my other supplements.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I couldn't start logging untill May 7th. Joint repair, and pct..thats really all I could use. no need in using any another product , if I must pick another I guess liver support.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow the response was a lot bigger than I expected from one post. Ok There are so many I want to send product to. I will probably end up picking more than 5 but won't be able to send 3 of each to a large number so I will be sending out single products to several people past the original number of 5

I apologize to AnabolicMinds since we did not want to compete with our online retailers we actually weren't going to carry this product on customcapsule.com
I listed some other sites that currently carry the product I wasn't thinking and didn't realize this was against board rules as they are not a sponser.
Once again I apologize.

This is more of a reason I would really like to see NutraPlanet carry this line.

Hopefully you can find it there in the near future

CC