Free 3 bottles of TransForm (Forged)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. vadox6466

If it's random I might as well throw my entry in.. for any of the non-PH supps (only 18, after all)

If you want a log I can continue about a week after I get it (April 29th and later.. right now running another log)

2. very very interested in the lean mass I WILL TAKE 3 OF THEM i really need sumthing to give me a boost in the gym and running these forr 3 strait months wood prob add a lot solid muscle to me nd help me reach my goals as a basketball player. Need to add muscle for Div. 1 basketball in a 2 years (NU nd UMASS) already looked at me nd juss told me to gain sum size and i have the scholarship so please i need the supps and will do nething to be able to get this chance!!!
    •   

3. Everyone thank you for all of your post and interest so far in the product. I will be selecting a few more guys shortly and letting everyone know who will be running the products.

I know a lot of the guys here get all their supplements from NutraPlanet so here is a big bump to NP hopefully carrying TS. That way if you are already getting your other products there you can order all from one place

CC

4. I am interested in Lean Mass, Liver support, and post cycle. Have plenty of credentials to show that I am a consistent poster with clear goals and am willing to post pics unlike most people.

5. Id def like to try the fat burner

Im in the market for a good fat burner that gets me sweating my ass off and eats fat off me.

If I find it Im sold
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

6. I am interested in lean mass, burner, and joint support. I really like the looks of burner, gotta love geranamine and I am very interested in the analog of ephedrine. I am definitely in the need of a fat burner for my recomp I am starting up, and this looks awesome! I really hope NP plans on carrying these in the future!

7. If I had to choose...

Lean Mass
    Post Cycle
    Liver support

^.^

lol, the look is very nice as well.

8. if chosen:
    xtreme mass
    post cycle
    liver support

if chosen but not for pro-hormone:
    post cycle
    joint
    burner

products look solid, interested in comparing the burner with eph sulfate
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

9. Put me in the running for the joint support.

I have started training for two things:

The Marine Corps Marathon on Oct 25 for my birthday - who does 26.2 miles for their birthday

And to submit a package for Special Amphibious Reconnaissance Corpsman (SARC) - special ops medic with Marines. This means that between now and forever I will be logging many miles of running, swimming, biking, crossfit, and more. A good joint support supp would be immensely helpful. I plan on setting up a training log for my adventures as it is and would of course begin logging immediately. I can even post it in my blog as well (link in my sig).

Best of luck to everyone.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

10. if im selected, i will post before and after pics etc.
    •   

11. The formulae of the Burner, PCT and Liver Support look potentially fantastic to me. A natural T boost, fat-loss and improved general health? Sign me up!

I've familiar with the vast majority of the ingredients in those products, and the synergy that should arise not only within each individual product but from using several simultaneously has got me very hopeful to try this!

I'll be waiting with much anticipation for you to decide!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

12. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    The formulae of the Burner, PCT and Liver Support look potentially fantastic to me. A natural T boost, fat-loss and improved general health? Sign me up!

I've familiar with the vast majority of the ingredients in those products, and the synergy that should arise not only within each individual product but from using several simultaneously has got me very hopeful to try this!

i think resolve and i are both waiting anxiously

i think a natty t booster with AI cort and whatever other popular controls are around are ideal!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    The formulae of the Burner, PCT and Liver Support look potentially fantastic to me. A natural T boost, fat-loss and improved general health? Sign me up!

i agree with this as well. i normally dont like applying for logs, but these products looked very promising.

14. They are some solid looking products. I think we will have some new things to discuss! The logs will be interesting to watch.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    They are some solid looking products. I think we will have some new things to discuss! The logs will be interesting to watch.
    Agreed...even if I don't get picked, I'll definitely be watching these logs and most likely making a purchase. The products look solid.

16. Im down with lean mass and joint repair. id used burner with a SERM for PCT. so i guess my choices would be lean mass, joint repair, and burner.

17. I would love to try out your Joint support, Burner and Liver support.

Your burner has some of the same ingredients as my current favorite energizer and fat burner- X-Force. I'm curious as to how it compares. I'm attempting to recomp right now, and I'm sure this would be a great addition to all of my supplements.

I constantly have stiff joints, particularly my knees and shoulders. Anything that may help them out is always welcome.

And who doesn't want to take an anti-oxidant complex?

I have a workout log up right now and would add these to my supplement list, giving feedback as I do all my other supplements.

18. I'll take 3 Burner's please

19. I couldn't start logging untill May 7th. Joint repair, and pct..thats really all I could use. no need in using any another product , if I must pick another I guess liver support.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

20. Wow the response was a lot bigger than I expected from one post. Ok There are so many I want to send product to. I will probably end up picking more than 5 but won't be able to send 3 of each to a large number so I will be sending out single products to several people past the original number of 5

I apologize to AnabolicMinds since we did not want to compete with our online retailers we actually weren't going to carry this product on customcapsule.com
    I listed some other sites that currently carry the product I wasn't thinking and didn't realize this was against board rules as they are not a sponser.
    Once again I apologize.

This is more of a reason I would really like to see NutraPlanet carry this line.

Hopefully you can find it there in the near future

CC

21. Quote Originally Posted by CustomCapsule View Post
    Wow the response was a lot bigger than I expected from one post. Ok There are so many I want to send product to. I will probably end up picking more than 5 but won't be able to send 3 of each to a large number so I will be sending out single products to several people past the original number of 5

I apologize to AnabolicMinds since we did not want to compete with our online retailers we actually weren't going to carry this product on customcapsule.com
    I listed some other sites that currently carry the product I wasn't thinking and didn't realize this was against board rules as they are not a sponser.
    Once again I apologize.

This is more of a reason I would really like to see NutraPlanet carry this line.

CC
    When will the winners be picked?
    I really wouldn't mind buying my own PCT and cycle support, so if I was being considered, getting only a ph combo wouldn't be a problem

22. ya i just want to know there website i want to look more at this stuff

23. It is a good idea to send one to several more people. You will get more feedback from a variety of people- never a bad idea.

24. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    It is a good idea to send one to several more people. You will get more feedback from a variety of people- never a bad idea.
    I am not sure if he means send one to all, or give the 5 the set of 3, and any excess just 1.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I am not sure if he means send one to all, or give the 5 the set of 3, and any excess just 1.
    The latter is what I read out of it.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

26. Quote Originally Posted by CustomCapsule View Post
    Wow the response was a lot bigger than I expected from one post. Ok There are so many I want to send product to. I will probably end up picking more than 5 but won't be able to send 3 of each to a large number so I will be sending out single products to several people past the original number of 5
    Once again I apologize.

CC
    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post

Yes.

27. Your new "Burner" looks pretty sweet.

Currently in the process of a cut/recomp myself.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

28. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Same. We will see though.

EDIT: babywifey made it simple but I didnt see that till now -.- lol

29. i would love to try the burner ,and see how it compares to the one i made on custom cap. any chance we might be able to get access to atd on custom capsule. i would make another test booster if i could add atd.

30. lets get those results in, i need somehting to log this summer and havent decided on a compound for sure yet
    xtreme mass could be the one!
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Transform Forged
    By Cell_VOL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 11:38 AM
  2. TransForm Forged Series
    By crcampbell89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 06:24 PM
  3. Transform Supplements : Forged Extreme Mass
    By samuel6677 in forum Supplements
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 06:04 AM
  4. Free Bottles of TransFormed Forged!!
    By CustomCapsule in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 08:11 PM
  5. Transform FORGED. What is it exactly?
    By CustomCapsule in forum Supplements
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 04:20 AM