Anadraulic State

youngandmean

Awards
Does anyone have an opinion on the supplement Anadraulic State?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is it you are looking for? IMO, I used it before repping for LG and found it to be one of the best pre work out sups i have used..This stuff increases your energy levels, vascularity, and strength big time! it has proven to lean people out as well. serioulsy this is a potent pre work supplement. you can use it as a stand alone and see insane results, or in a PCT, which is also a great addition.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
please do:) your going to love it! let us know how it works out for you..

jb28ca

Awards
I am using anadraulic state right now and I am loving it so far. I'm only on my third day and the energy and focus I get from it are great. It's to soon to notice any other effects but I will report my gains as I continue to use it.

If an LG rep could let me know. Would there be a problem with adding 5 to 10 grams of bcaa's? Could it decrease it's effects or will it be fine to add to the mix?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am using anadraulic state right now and I am loving it so far. I'm only on my third day and the energy and focus I get from it are great. It's to soon to notice any other effects but I will report my gains as I continue to use it.

If an LG rep could let me know. Would there be a problem with adding 5 to 10 grams of bcaa's? Could it decrease it's effects or will it be fine to add to the mix?
Thats fine..will not be a problem.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
From personal experience i think its amazing, great strength gains, vascularity, and focus, i loved it.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From personal experience i think its amazing, great strength gains, vascularity, and focus, i loved it.
Coming from Russian, this tells you about this product. I love the vascularity i get from it, i seen veins i never thought i had!