The Best BCAA.....?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

The Best BCAA.....?

Hello

Anyone can help me to choose the Best of the Best (if any) of a BCAA`s i read a tons of info about Scivation Xtend, Controlled Labs Purple Wraath and IBCAA’s ( Instantized Branch Chain Amino Acids) from Primordial Performance my FIRST Goal is MELT FAT and achieve endurance and strength and my diet is a low carb (2500 Calories) please MASTER MINDS i need a little help with this!

Thanx and my respect to all of you.

2. Registered User

BCAAs are a great addition to a cut to help preserve strength and muscle mass. Just a side note but PW is EAA not just BCAA. If you want BCAA tho you can't really go wrong with XF ICE, IBCAAs by PP, Scivation Xtend, and Core ABC. They all contain BCAA and some extra things as well so you can pick based on which may suit your needs the most.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Ok buddy and this from LG Sciences "LG BC+EAA" what do you think?

and BTW In the website of Primordial Performance says: "Ajinopure® Instantized Branch Chain Amino Acids (2:1:1)"

what`s mean (2:1:1)?
    •   

4. Banned

BCAA is much better than EAA, but don't take my word for it.. just look at the BCAA profiles on both.. BCAA kills it.

You can buy the bulk BCAA powder by the kilo Nutraplanet brand.. wash it down with some gatorade powder, or get a tub of Xtend too and mix in 1 scoop xtend and like 1-2 scoops of BCAA powder, and enjoy.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Ok buddy and this from LG Sciences "LG BC+EAA" what do you think?

and BTW In the website of Primordial Performance says: "Ajinopure® Instantized Branch Chain Amino Acids (2:1:1)"

what`s mean (2:1:1)?
    Idk I have never used BC+EAA by LG but lots of ppl on the forum seem to like it. 2:1:1 means a 2-1-1 ration of Leucine-Isoleucine-Valine

P.S. PP IBCAA is unflavored...
    PES Representative
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

There are quite a few good BCAA products out there. Take a look at our Click Here: IBCAA write-up. This is an unflavoured product (making it easy to mix into your favorite flavour of choice), and it comes in 2 different sizes (250gm and 1000gm.) The 1000gm is one hell of a price for the amount of BCAA's you get. Our formula is a 2:1:1 ratio (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine.)

I've also used Xtend and LG's BC+EAA products with good effects as well.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

7. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I tried to compare mixability and price in this thread, BCAA/EAA Comparsion . I'll be updating it with Primordial's iBCAAs when I get them next week, but someone already posted up some mixability pictures.

As for EAA vs. BCAA, do some searching and decide for yourself because it's hard to make a clear winner.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    There are quite a few good BCAA products out there. Take a look at our Click Here: IBCAA write-up. This is an unflavoured product (making it easy to mix into your favorite flavour of choice), and it comes in 2 different sizes (250gm and 1000gm.) The 1000gm is one hell of a price for the amount of BCAA's you get. Our formula is a 2:1:1 ratio (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine.)

I've also used Xtend and LG's BC+EAA products with good effects as well.
    Wow hadn't seen the 1000gram last time I was on your site...I may be picking some of that up soon
    PES Representative
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Wow hadn't seen the 1000gram last time I was on your site...I may be picking some of that up soon
    We added sizing options to our Creatine Creapure, IBCAA, and Beta Alanine about a week ago. I guess i should make a thread to pass that info along, eh? hehe

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    We added sizing options to our Creatine Creapure, IBCAA, and Beta Alanine about a week ago. I guess i should make a thread to pass that info along, eh? hehe
    Ha ya you should have. I have been enjoying the Beta Alanine from PP. It seems high quality based on results so far

I've been needing to try some more of Primordial's stuff tho

/end hijack
    PES Representative
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Iron-tek makes a good bcaa product.
    “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Well i can stack BCAA+EAA, and i need glutamine with this? I already took some from IDS (Glutamine +MSM ) and mix A+++
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

WOW GREAT REVIEW!!!!!! THANKS BRO`
  14. Registered User

http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=34&pid=6812

http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...cid=34&pid=314

The first link is to Instantized BCAA's are great, will mix great with anything and for the price not too bad. The second is for the regular, you get what you need but they dont mix too well, but not bad with crystal light.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.

True Protein doesn't look half bad.. but I dont' think you'll find a better deal than Primordial Performance imho.. if you want a BCAA supp I'd say this alongside xtend as mentioned to mask the taste.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

mmmmmm.........Interesting 4 years ago i used Twinlab Liquid Aminoacid with pineapple flavor and Optimum Nutrition Amino 2222 (this is a blast) and now already use Superior Amino 2222 Tabs from ON too and another question is best take aminoacids before weight training, cardio etc or Pre-Workout Drinks i used Superpump 250 and is FLAWLESS for me.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Check It The Supplement Facts of LG sciences BC + EAA looks Great ehhh?

Maximize Your Training While Enhancing Recovery!
    LG sciences BC + EAA is a simple combination of the BCAA's and L-glutamine known for their roles anti-catabolic roles in helping with recovery and repair. Each 10-gram serving provides 4 grams of L-leucine and L-glutamine along with 1 gram of each of the other 2 BCAA's.

Are you making this big mistake before training? Amino acids make up the building blocks for muscle, but proper timing and utilization of these nutrients is key to making the most of each workout. Branched Chain Amino Acids, especially Leucine are the first amino acids used to create new muscle and there are many clinical studies showing Leucine and other amino acids being anabolic. The body also needs essential amino acids, which are used to synthesize muscle tissue. BC+EAA is a precise blend of Branched Chain Amino Acids with extra Leucine (the king of all anabolic aminos) along with Hydrolzyed Essential Amino Acids. Finally, we added in a huge helping of L-Glutamine for recovery and general health. This blend is perfect to sip while working out or to slam right after a workout to prevent muscle wasting. The best thing about BC+EAA is that it tastes and mixes great in plain water!

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 11 grams (3 scoops)
    Servings Per Container: 33 servings + 10% FREE

Amount Per Serving:
    Amino Acid Pool
    Branch Chain Amino Acid Blend 4:1:1 4g:
    L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine,

Hydrolyzed Essential Amino Acids 4g

Recovery Agent:
    L-Glutamine 2g

Other Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavor, Natural and Artificial Color, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Calcium Silicate.

Hydrolyzed EAA from Bovine and Vegetable sources.

Recommended Usage: Put 3 scoops into 12 oz. of water and shake or stir well. Enjoy anytime additional amino acids are required, especially before training or in between meals. Contents may settle so shake container well before scooping to prevent over filling of scoop.

Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Always consult your healthcare professional before use especially if: You are taking any prescription drugs, beginning any new diet and exercise program, or you have any health concerns or pre-existing conditions. Do not use this product if you are at risk for heart disease, high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid, psychiatric disease, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder or stroke. Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing. Product efficiency depends on proper diet and exercise.
  18. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor

I like Axis Labs BCAA Ethyl Ester and Scivation Xtend.

ICE looks promising also.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

It seems like alot of companies are taking greater initiatives to move towards the 4:1:1 ratio. I personally haven't used any of them yet, but I will try to in the future. I'd like to try AXCell. Ive been using BCAA blast by SCI and Xtend by Scivation. Both are very good in my opinion.
  20. Registered User

FYI Purple WRAATH is EAA (which contains BCAAs) plus an endurance/flood mix that contains norvaline, cirtulline malate and beta alanine, among other things.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 11:07 AM
  2. BCAA's FTW!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 07:51 PM
  3. New BCAA/EAA Flavors and more BCAA's
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 06:18 PM