Supps to prevent mole outbreak on MT2?
- 04-13-2009, 11:44 AM
- 04-13-2009, 11:54 AM
04-13-2009, 12:38 PM
04-13-2009, 12:45 PM
Nothing should break you out in moles.... Pimples, yes, but moles??? I think you should see a doctor. Moles are typically something you want a biopsy on to rule out cancer.
04-13-2009, 01:37 PM
I believe OP is concerned that when he will take MT2 it will make his moles stand out more and be more darker... so he is asking whether or not any supplements will help combat this effect that MT2 has.
I personally have not read any type of supps that would help that, but I'd be interested if you do find something since I plan to give MT2 a try one day.
04-13-2009, 11:46 PM
Melanotan 2 has been known to cause mole production from what I have read. The folks at the melanotan site might have some answers for you over there.
04-14-2009, 12:06 AM
05-02-2009, 03:44 AM
06-14-2009, 03:30 PM
the only thing that will prevent it is not taking mt 2. many people will "burn" them off. They fade months after you stop taking it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By The Express 42 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2016, 05:22 PM
- By Hajiroku in forum BulkingReplies: 61Last Post: 11-25-2012, 07:33 PM
- By want_some_mass in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2006, 09:34 AM
- By adidas in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2006, 01:12 AM
- By RipdnTxs2 in forum OTC DrugReplies: 25Last Post: 11-10-2005, 05:13 PM