Animal Stak & M Stack

vette00

vette00

Awards
Just wondering how I should take the Mstak w/ Animal Stak.

I am currently on my 3rd week of Animal Stak and about to take a week break, then start up the last can of Animal Stak. My plan is to finish up the animal Stak then after the week break start up mstak.

What do u guys think?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
You can take both at the same time just space them out. I take the stack then an hour later take the mstak on my off days. On workout day stak 2 hour before I workout and mstak 45 min before gym, this way it's spaced out, I do not take the red pill in the mstak becuse I will use one of these pre workout supp-shock therapy, pump and now jack3d

But u will eat like someone slap your momma

Posted from my Iphone.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
How are doing so far on the stak? I should of ask what are your goals too!!

vette00

vette00

Awards
hey thanks. sorry for the late reply, i have been so busy.
My goal is to get mass.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how I should take the Mstak w/ Animal Stak.

I am currently on my 3rd week of Animal Stak and about to take a week break, then start up the last can of Animal Stak. My plan is to finish up the animal Stak then after the week break start up mstak.

What do u guys think?
Personally, I would have ran both together for 42 days with no break. 2 cans of each for 6 weeks.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Goal:
This powerful triple stack is perfect for strength athletes looking for quality weight gain in the off-season, those bodybuilders looking to maximize their muscle size, and traditional "hardgainers."

Tools:
• Animal Pak
• Animal Stak
• Animal M-Stak

Schedule:

Animal Pak 1 pack daily, with breakfast, lunch, or dinner
Animal Stak 1 pack daily, 30-45 minutes prior to training
Animal M-Stak 1 pack daily, 3-4 hours apart from the Animal Stak

Note:
Be sure not to take the Animal Stak at the same time you take the Animal M-Stak. Stagger each. For example, if you train and take the Stak in the morning, take the M-Stak in the afternoon, and vice versa.

Tips:
In addition to the above supplement stack, aim for 5-6 six meals daily, every 2-3 hours. Include generous helpings of lean red beef, tuna, chicken, pork, and turkey. If you eat clean, you won't need to add any fat because you'll get them naturally from your food. Consume protein with every meal, at least a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight per day. If you want, you can supplement with some essential fats in the form of nuts, safflower oil, natural peanut butter, flaxseed oil, or borage oil. Stick to low glycemic index carbs and make sure you get enough of them as glycogen fuels anaerobic training.