Is it safe, am I taking the right stuff

lynnscott

Awards
Im 71inches 230lbs pretty solid. I want to get down to 210lbs but maintain stength and muscle. Im taking some BSN products Synthisis6, Cellmass, was taking N.O. Explode ass well but haven't taking it in a while because I was taking Hydroxy Cut Hardcore. Is this safe and am I taking the correct thing to reach my goal. What about naNOx9 hardcore can that be a part of my stack. I workout 5 days a week and do intervals for 20mins after each work out.

Thanks In Advance
Lynn

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Im 71inches 230lbs pretty solid. I want to get down to 210lbs but maintain stength and muscle. Im taking some BSN products Synthisis6, Cellmass, was taking N.O. Explode ass well but haven't taking it in a while because I was taking Hydroxy Cut Hardcore. Is this safe and am I taking the correct thing to reach my goal. What about naNOx9 hardcore can that be a part of my stack. I workout 5 days a week and do intervals for 20mins after each work out.

Thanks In Advance
Lynn
get on this site and do a ton of reading. those types of products are overhyped and overpriced because of their advertising in magazines. all u need is a good diet and maybe get the leviathan reloaded/dcp stack and maybe get usp labs jacked for pre workout if u really need the energy. other than that stay away from simple carbs except for first thing in the morning and right after working out. no supp is gonna make u lose weight u have to eat right and change your lifestyle

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
get on this site and do a ton of reading. those types of products are overhyped and overpriced because of their advertising in magazines. all u need is a good diet and maybe get the leviathan reloaded/dcp stack and maybe get usp labs jacked for pre workout if u really need the energy. other than that stay away from simple carbs except for first thing in the morning and right after working out. no supp is gonna make u lose weight u have to eat right and change your lifestyle
great advice man... both will help him get leaner and stronger... maybe something for aggression to help with the strength... but looks good...

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
great advice man... both will help him get leaner and stronger... maybe something for aggression to help with the strength... but looks good...
lot of people suggest rpm/drive but i don't cause i've never tried it :sigh1:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Might wanan start doing some high intensity cardio 7-10mins running as fast as you can followed by 7-10mins machine as fast as you can.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Might wanan start doing some high intensity cardio 7-10mins running as fast as you can followed by 7-10mins machine as fast as you can.
i don't think that would be very easy to start off with for someone who isn't in shape

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i don't think that would be very easy to start off with for someone who isn't in shape
oh mybad, didnt know he wasnt inshape.

Start off by tightening up your diet, greatest results are from diet/training.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
oh mybad, didnt know he wasnt inshape.

Start off by tightening up your diet, greatest results are from diet/training.
maybe he isn't i don't know but from his post he doesn't seem that experienced and being 5'11" 230lbs he's either jacked or a little on the bigger side

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
maybe he isn't i don't know but from his post he doesn't seem that experienced and being 5'11" 230lbs he's either jacked or a little on the bigger side
oh true,

OP need more info we iz confused

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
oh true,

OP need more info we iz confused
would help but i have a feeling this is one of the i need a product to lose weight and oh that one didn't work i'm gonna go buy another one and so on and not change the diet at all.

lynnscott

Awards
I like people like you always assuming. I am in shape I do stuff like that on a daily basis. I posted for some advice not criticism although corrective criticism is great to. See before you judge don't assume.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I like people like you always assuming. I am in shape I do stuff like that on a daily basis. I posted for some advice not criticism although corrective criticism is great to. See before you judge don't assume.
Some people jump the guns mate, ignore it when they do. NO explode is a decent pre WO, but i dont like it really. Sniff around this site and nutraplanet. Watch some of the logs. There are some great products that will be 2-3 times more effective at 1/2 to 1/3rd the cost of that stuff.

Never go into a GNC or the likes lol

What are your goals? I didnt see them listed.

Most of the products I get from here make a pre WO not even needed because your just so ready to go