Epidrol PCT

Pain Eater

Awards
Hey, this is my first post on this forum so cut me some slack. I know theres already a bunch of threads on a PCT for epidrol but all the ones I found had people that stacked it with something else. So I was wondering what would be a good PCT for Epidrol if used alone? I have used creatine and Halodrol before, so a little of experience with supplements.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
ok its the first time u kill some 1 u think the judge is going to cut u sum slack ... lol
please follow the rules and post in the right section.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
I have used a few epi products last year, and will be starting EpiDrol May 1st stacked with a transdermal by P.P. Not sure which one yet. Any who, my pct is lined up. I have PCT Revolution(1st time with this product though, can't vouch), 11-oxo for cortisol control. Will throw creatine mono back in the mix pct. I am, and have not been prone to gyno, no serm on hand anymore. My doctor told me he would assist me once, if I had to have it. There are a lot of other similar products, I've used LeanFx, seems to work fine. Novedex Xt, seemed to work fine. Nice thing about PCT Revolution is that it includes some of the same AI ingredients Novedex Xt does, plus some other ancilliaries that I already have on hand and anyone should running a methyl. Saw palmetto tends to bind to androgen receptors and can compete, but since it is in PCT Rev mix, I don't mind. It is pct afterall and no more competing for receptors, eh. This is all over otc stuff, that can work. However, as you'll probably read, have a serm on hand or access to if need be. Everyone responds differently. I had a solid pct lined up with a serm recently, but the compound I took was much too much for me to handle, and I really felt crappy for a week or so after. Hope this helps. Look up post cycle therapy for stupid people. Or a stupid persons guide to pct, something like that. I'd look it up for ya, but I've got to go piss and have a cigarette, and eat. Not in that order necessarily. It's straight forward and simple. Happy cyclin...

Pain Eater

Awards
Posting in the wrong section of a forum on my first time being here is pretty far away from killing someone or committing any crime.