MRI NO2 Black with CE2 Hi-Def Stack

drumguy13

Awards
Anyone try this stack ?

I'm thinking about going to this stack from my naNO Vapor because I'm going on vacation and want a pill format as opposed to a powder format...don't want border problems in Mexico!!!! LOL!!!

Trying to get cut and lose a little more BF% while I'm at it. My current stack:

GNC Megamen Sport Multi-Vitamins
GNC Brached Chain Amino Acids
GNC Omega 3-6-9
GNC CLA
GNC K-Pro Kre-Alkalyn
MuscleTech naNo Vapor
MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore
GNC Iso Whey Burst Protein

I would basically take out the K-Pro, Hydroxycut and Nano Vapor in favor of the MRI stack. Would love some feedback or alternate suggestions. Thanks in advance!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Anyone try this stack ?

I'm thinking about going to this stack from my naNO Vapor because I'm going on vacation and want a pill format as opposed to a powder format...don't want border problems in Mexico!!!! LOL!!!

Trying to get cut and lose a little more BF% while I'm at it. My current stack:

GNC Megamen Sport Multi-Vitamins
GNC Brached Chain Amino Acids
GNC Omega 3-6-9
GNC CLA
GNC K-Pro Kre-Alkalyn
MuscleTech naNo Vapor
MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore
GNC Iso Whey Burst Protein

I would basically take out the K-Pro, Hydroxycut and Nano Vapor in favor of the MRI stack. Would love some feedback or alternate suggestions. Thanks in advance!
What are your goals ??

It looks like you are just looking for a solid pre-workout supp to take.. I'd say read up on the boards for suggestions and opinions of favorite pre-workout products.

I'd def save your cash instead of getting the MRI stuff and I won't give my opinion about the MuscleTech products :laugh:

...Hit up NutraPlanet and search for the products you want to save some money instead of paying retail for everything at the stores (GNC and Vitamin Shoppe). You can also throw in some Reverse by IBE into your staple collection and you're set ! :thumbsup:

Connman

Connman

Awards
Seems like I'm in the minority, but I like MRI NO2.