Tribulus work or fake?

phelanlucky

Awards
Ive heard alot of mixed review on tribulus and whether or not it works

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
for me? nothing. for others, they love it........depends on the user.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
It works better for ages 40+. Some younger users still report benefits.

mkbb12

Awards
It depends on your age i guess, between 18-25 your test levels are already skyrocketing. You know that feeling of being horny all the time, thats your test levels lol

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are a ton of variables with this one. I have used Tribulus T. based products with no effects. Jacob talked me into using USPowders SuperSaponins and I loved it. It contains our own proprietary Tribulus T. extract, Tribulosin.

Not trying to pimp a product but this is a fine case for the old "Not all created equal" thing...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are a ton of variables with this one. I have used Tribulus T. based products with no effects. Jacob talked me into using USPowders SuperSaponins and I loved it. It contains our own proprietary Tribulus T. extract, Tribulosin.

Not trying to pimp a product but this is a fine case for the old "Not all created equal" thing...
Yep I never got jack from regular Trib. T but SuperSap was crazy.

Antiflag262

Awards
I took Tribulus-Pro 1 Bottle. It made me horny as hell. As i thought it was working, was quite excited by the result.
I had a before and after blood test, basicly Direct Testosterone (Serum) stayed the same, but Free Testosterone was much higher -- flagged at 2 points above ref. range. Im 21 years old, and i beleive i may have some underlying conditions. Just adding my imput.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Good for libido.

Good when combined with other 'herbal' boosters such as avena sativa