Just ordered some NO Shotgun today;)

mankussm

mankussm

Awards
I have been a long time user of NO Explode. I have read great reviews on Shotgun. I am very eager to get it started. Any comments from users of both?

jpatt

Awards
NO Explode is nothing compared to NO Shotgun. I used to use xplode and it was decent, then i had a friend recommend shotgun... way better. Just make sure you dont take too much the first time you use it. You might notice your skin gets tingly and maybe even a little itchy. As far as taste, shotgun isnt bad, its a lot better than it used to be.

Hope you like it man!

SemperFi9999

Awards
NO Shotgun is definitely one of my favorites. The beta alanine kicks in pretty quick, and the fact that it has 22g of protein per serving is even better. I rank it up there with JACK3D and I've tried the above plus Superpump and Animal Pump.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
I just bought some N.O. shotgun a couple days ago and i love the stuff... You feel the beta alanine quick and awesome energy... very comparable to jacked. The added protein is awesome too. This is in my top 3
1 = N.O. Shotgun OR Jacked
3 = Super Pump

I am a huge fan of the tingles, mentally i feel its working better when you feel it doing something to your body.

EDIT: N.O. Xplode is nothin compared to Shotgun

Blah47

Awards
I've been taking it for four weeks and its definitely the best creatine supp I have taken

mankussm

mankussm

Awards
Stoked! I will be sure and set a tolerance level first. Am I going to get the overly caffeine'd feeling like I do on explode?

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
if you were takin 3 scoops of xplode you could prolly do 2 scoops of shotgun no problem dont let the tingles bother you. use them to fuel your aggression
:frustrate:

Loco187

Loco187

Awards
I liked v2 a lot but after a month of use it started giving me shortness of breath and chest pain. V3 did the same thing. That's the best way I can explain the feelings. Before the bad sides started though I wrecked house with that stuff, loved it!

I heard the new NO Explode was pretty bad ass also. I guess they have a new version that just came out?

SemperFi9999

Awards
Recommended dosage is 1 scoop. I dont know if I'd wanna try 2.

mankussm

mankussm

Awards
I will try 1 scoop to begin with. I was taking almost 4 of Xplode

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
NO-Shotgun is one of my favorites. Can't really compare it NO-xplode.

The vascularity I get when I take NO-shotgun is ridiculous. Plus, there are many other beneficial additions in NO-shotgun that you don't see in other pre-workout supplements. And 1 scoop is plenty..I have never used any more than that.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
ive never tried just one scoop i did 1 and a half and it was alright so i just went up to 2 scoops from the get go...

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop works great for me... exotic fruit flavor is good.

mankussm

mankussm

Awards
I am sitting here waiting for the UPS to show up..... Getting excited ;)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I use 1.5 scoops of NO-Shotgun. The sweet spot for me. Don't forget about JP8 as another top notch pre-workout product.

mankussm

mankussm

Awards
Well I did chest/tri's today with my first serving of NO Shotgun. I took the suggested amount of 1 scoop. First off, I was very impressed by the taste compared to NO Xplode. Shotgun dissolved very easy and didn't taste like a chem lab. About 10min after I felt the normal tingle. My pumps were very good today and i felt like I had a little more endurance than Xplode. I noticed that I was sweating more than normal. I ensured that I hydrated more today in my workout. The thing that I liked most was how I felt after the workout. Usually with Xplode I have a overdose feeling of caffeine. With Shotgun it was almost like I didn't take anything at all. I think I will move up to 1.25 scoops tomorrow for back/bi's. Thanks guys

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Yah, I love the tingle from it.. I sip it until i get the tingle, then hit the weights..
I also noticed i've been sweating alot more while taking this.. not that it's a horrible side effect but I always wondered if anyone else felt this also.
Goodluck on taking 1.25 scoops tomorrow- I never go above 1 and feel the effects everytime.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Well I did chest/tri's today with my first serving of NO Shotgun. I took the suggested amount of 1 scoop. First off, I was very impressed by the taste compared to NO Xplode. Shotgun dissolved very easy and didn't taste like a chem lab. About 10min after I felt the normal tingle. My pumps were very good today and i felt like I had a little more endurance than Xplode. I noticed that I was sweating more than normal. I ensured that I hydrated more today in my workout. The thing that I liked most was how I felt after the workout. Usually with Xplode I have a overdose feeling of caffeine. With Shotgun it was almost like I didn't take anything at all. I think I will move up to 1.25 scoops tomorrow for back/bi's. Thanks guys
Glad to hear you liked it! But why would you up the dose when 1 scoop was enough? Doesn't make sense?

mankussm

mankussm

Awards
Glad to hear you liked it! But why would you up the dose when 1 scoop was enough? Doesn't make sense?
I felt a good pump, but it was nothing to what I expected. I am going to try just a little bit more to see if I can get a serious skin splitting pump today ;) I felt like the Shotgun gave me some assistance yesterday, but it didnt possess me like everyone said it would. I want the rage baby....:006:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I felt a good pump, but it was nothing to what I expected. I am going to try just a little bit more to see if I can get a serious skin splitting pump today ;) I felt like the Shotgun gave me some assistance yesterday, but it didnt possess me like everyone said it would. I want the rage baby....:006:
More probably isn't going to give you a better pump, try throwing some WMS into the mix

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
shotgun is my favorite the tingling is the beta alanine kicking in. i don't see a difference between 1 and 1.5 scoops pump wise though. I'm on my 3rd tub

mankussm

mankussm

Awards
I just finished Back/Bi's. I tried 1.25 scoops today. I will stick to the 1 scoop. I feel like I'm an animal with the beta alanine. What is WMS?

mankussm

mankussm

Awards
I am eager to see how my body reacts to a week on Shotgun.

bmxrazr

Awards
Sorry for bumping an old thread but, just received my NO-Shotgun V3 and was wondering, when should one take this before hitting the gym? Would 30-45 minutes be ok?

orhochris

Awards
no shotgun v.2 I didn't really care for. gave me a weird feeling in my stomach. same thing with synthasize. I prefer WTF Pumped by ALRI. No carbs like NO Shotgun and not too much caffeine. They've got a new flavor of it coming out this summer. Should be good to try. the old one was lemonade flavored and wasn't as bad as some make it out to be.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Hey BMX.. I take it while i'm driving to the gym..
I literally finish it in the parking lot of my gym.. I sit in the car and wait for the beta tingles.. takes like 5-10 min after drinking it to feel
I love the tingles, lets you know it's kicking it..

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Is this a product that you have to take every day? Or just w/o days?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Is this a product that you have to take every day? Or just w/o days?
I just use it on w/o days only, other wise it would be to dam expensive. Buy some cheap creatine for off days

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I just use it on w/o days only, other wise it would be to dam expensive. Buy some cheap creatine for off days
Ya, I really wanna give it a try, but I don't wanna have to use it everyday. Good thing I got some cheap bulk CM.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
strong stims no doubt and great pumps but the 1 thing I noticed was acne from it . I never had a problem with V1 or V2 but the V3 this was an issue. :dunno:

I tried the newest version of Axis Labs Smash and didnt have that issue at all .

bmxrazr

Awards
Awesome, definitely excited to start chugging this stuff down. I too, will be using it only on workout days (4days/WK), since I build up to stims and creatine easily, would hate for to lose it's effect too soon lol.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Shotgun gave me trouble, I have to throw away what is left of it. Reason - it makes me shaky, in a very uncomfortable way.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody know exactly how much BA and Cit Malate is in NO shotgun?

bmxrazr

Awards
Alright guys, just finished downing about 10 oz of NO-SHOTGUN, have to say tastes pretty good even in room temperature water. Ill wait about 30 minutes, hope on my bike and ride to the gym, since it is about 10-15 minutes away. Will let everyone know how the results were in the gym.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use 1.5 scoops of NO-Shotgun. The sweet spot for me. Don't forget about JP8 as another top notch pre-workout product.
certainly two of my favorite, got 2/3 tubs of each that i am slowly working on (only use caffeine as needed, rather than every single workout)

JR07005

JR07005

Awards
Regarding NO Shotgun, do you guys suggest just slamming a single serving pre-WO, or is it better to sip during your WO? or... is it best to slam a serving pre, and then sip another during?

Thanks for any tips

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Regarding NO Shotgun, do you guys suggest just slamming a single serving pre-WO, or is it better to sip during your WO? or... is it best to slam a serving pre, and then sip another during?

Thanks for any tips
I just drink 1 scoop pre w/o. I sip on Bcaa's/leucine during my w/o

bmxrazr

Awards
sorry for the late response guys, as I just downed another serving on day 2 of taking this stuff. Got to say its pretty good SH*T. Since I have been out of the Pre-Workout supplement loop for a while, my "receptors" were pretty clean and awaiting for a bad @ss product and lets just say this is it! The pumps and focus were amazing and granted I started my workout about 30-45 minutes after I took the 1 scoop in 10 ounces of water, it still gave me enough juice to get through a serious workout and power me through a good bike ride back to the apartment.

CollinApollo

Awards
Don't know if anyone has been looking at this in a while but here's my opinion and suggestions.

N.O. Shotgun is a great preworkout supplement. I sell a lot of it out of a Fitness Store I run and the response has always been positive. I have also tried the stuff myself and this is what I thought

Great pump duing the workout that lasted throughout the whole workout. i was in college when I took it and would go play an intramural game 2 hours after hitting the gym and noticed the energy come back for when i needed it which was really neat.
I would take it about 10-15 before workouts and only needed one scoop. anymore made me feel weird. I think this is a great product that is for anyone wanting that extra boost when going into the gym.

ecupirate

Awards
Havent tried shotgun but have had good experience with xplode. I only used 1 scoop most of the time, 2 if I was really tired. I thought xplode did exactly what it said, I had great energy and I always got a great pump. I limited my caffine to only xplode tho so maybe that's why I always felt it.