Testofen

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Fenugreek is a well-known herb, containing a variety of compounds as active ingredients. It is an extremely versatile herb with multiple applications. This amazing herb is said to contain more than a 100 phytochemical constituents. Amongst them are a lot of Furostanol Saponins and Steroidal Saponins.

Modern day life with its high levels of pressure, stress and pollution, saps the energy and vitality in our bodies. The first victim in our bodies seems inevitably to be Testosterone levels. Ageing, along with pressures and stress, reduces our body's capacity to produce Testosterone, leading to lowering of libido. Immune functions of the body also get affected.

Testofen is a natural solution for promoting Testosterone levels and healthy libido and immune functions.

Fenugreek contains Protodioscin, Pseudo Protodioscin, Gracillin, Protogracillin, Diosgenin, Dioscin and many other saponins and sapogenins. Many of these other saponins are not identified yet.

There is a huge amount of history, studies and references which have shown without doubt that in addition to qualities like healthy sugar support, lipid support, lactation support etc., Fenugreek also promotes healthy libido and testosterone functions. The libido function happens both for women and men and is well recorded.

A lot of these saponins exist as saponin glycosides. Fenuside is a set of potent saponin glycosides unique to us which we have standardised, to give maximum benefits to users. We have done repeated studies and confirmed it's libido promoting properties. In addition to Testosterone support, it also acts like Testosterone by binding to the Testosterone receptor sites and creating Testosterone like activity. So it's activity is two fold. Testosterone is not just like turning on a tap wherein you fill as much of Testosterone as you want. The body has a balancing mechanism and each human body has it's own threshold for basal Testosterone levels. Testofen™ helps promote healthy Testosterone levels. In addition it acts like Testosterone and promotes libido and muscle mass.

Testofen™ has shown remarkable results in rat studies, showing intracarvenous pressure increase leading to healthy erectile functions.

Testofen™ has demonstrated exc ellen t results in animal studies for promoting healthy testosterone and Libido and Muscle Mass.

Testofen™ has demonstrated the following in a double blind, randomised, placebo controlled human clinical study of 60 subjects
-Promoted healthy free Testosterone levels in the active group of subjects by 98%
-Promoted healthy muscle mass
-Helped regulate BUN [ Blood Urea Nitrogen ] levels in the active group of participants, signifying regulation in protein catabolism

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone report on fenugreek supplements? Do all fenugreek supplements do this to a certain degree?

Dath

Awards
Just use fenugreek capsules. They are very cheap. I tried it and noticed a definite increase in libido after the first week but I had to stop because it seemed to be lowering my blood sugar too much. Search through AM and you'll find some posts by Dr. D. He recommends doing fenugreek on a 3 week on/ 1-2 week off cycle. 2,000 mg before bedtime the first week, 2,500 mg before bedtime the 2nd week and 3,000 mg for the third week. Then a 1 or 2 week break.

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
bulk testofen is available online...just ordered some...it works...i dose it pretty much per the protocol above...wish NP would start carrying it...!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bulk testofen is available online...just ordered some...it works...i dose it pretty much per the protocol above...wish NP would start carrying it...!
We used too, it wasn't that popular. After we discontinued it, everybody got interested in it lol. We brought 50% icariin back from the dead by popular demand... perhaps this will be next.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
We used too, it wasn't that popular. After we discontinued it, everybody got interested in it lol. We brought 50% icariin back from the dead by popular demand... perhaps this will be next.
I love 50% Icariin. :heart:

Do you think Testofen can hold it's ground when compared to Icariin? I know they are supposed to work through different pathways, I'm talking about effectiveness and libido boosting properties.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love 50% Icariin. :heart:

Do you think Testofen can hold it's ground when compared to Icariin? I know they are supposed to work through different pathways, I'm talking about effectiveness and libido boosting properties.
I have been quite impressed with 50% Icariin; you can stack it with some other compounds that work on the same pathways to get some very nice effects. Testofen also has some good science behind it and would make for a good combo in a non-hormonal stack though. From personal experience, I felt Icariin more than the Testofen, but that's just me :)

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
I have been quite impressed with 50% Icariin; you can stack it with some other compounds that work on the same pathways to get some very nice effects. Testofen also has some good science behind it and would make for a good combo in a non-hormonal stack though. From personal experience, I felt Icariin more than the Testofen, but that's just me :)
ive used both separately and agree they'd make an interesting little stack. a nice pct add-on too...I felt both compounds...a little more libido boost from testofen actually and a little more "wood" support from icariin...but im 47 so maybe the effects are more pronounced for me...

hope you guys consider stocking testofen again...would rather buy from NP...

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Here's a couple reports I found from the anabolicminds.com forum.

Fenugreek was nice & explosive for me and my wife. lol! Bigger loads mean more intensity. Gotta love it!
Taking IDS testofen my sack grew and my soldier got heavier but no increase in libido. Luckily no gyno and i'm into my 4th week. Descent progress but after I'm done with testofen I'll take a week off and start Aniamal Test.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
So in short,

Testofen replicates some of the functions of testosterone as well aiding support for a natural strong production of testosterone?

Stacked with a Divanil based product, such as Activate Xtreme or Divanex, which unbinds free-bound testosterone

Finally sided with an Aromatase Inhibitor (IE. ATD) which prevents free-bound testosterone to change over to estrogen

what do you guys think of that stack? Of course all in bulk

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
luckily no gyno? how would someone expect to get gyno from testofen?
Fenugreek has over 100 phytochemical constituents. Fenugreek contains Protodioscin, Pseudo Protodioscin, Gracillin, Protogracillin, Diosgenin, Dioscin and many other saponins and sapogenins. Many of these other saponins are not identified yet.

It's been used to induce lactation in women and even increase breast size.

Testofen is derived from fenugreek, but is standardised for fenusides. It's the fenusides that boost libido and produce testosterone like activity.

So in short,

Testofen replicates some of the functions of testosterone as well aiding support for a natural strong production of testosterone?

Stacked with a Divanil based product, such as Activate Xtreme or Divanex, which unbinds free-bound testosterone

Finally sided with an Aromatase Inhibitor (IE. ATD) which prevents free-bound testosterone to change over to estrogen

what do you guys think of that stack? Of course all in bulk
Sounds like a good stack. I haven't tried fenugreek or Testofen yet, but I know Divanil and an AI work extremely well even without the fenugreek/Testofen.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Fenugreek has over 100 phytochemical constituents. Fenugreek contains Protodioscin, Pseudo Protodioscin, Gracillin, Protogracillin, Diosgenin, Dioscin and many other saponins and sapogenins. Many of these other saponins are not identified yet.

It's been used to induce lactation in women and even increase breast size.

Testofen is derived from fenugreek, but is standardised for fenusides. It's the fenusides that boost libido and produce testosterone like activity.

Sounds like a good stack. I haven't tried fenugreek or Testofen yet, but I know Divanil and an AI work extremely well even without the fenugreek/Testofen.
so ur saying that if i hide fenugreek in my girlfriends food her boobs will grow?

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Testofen is the ****!!!!!!! Of all the herbs I tried ( tongkat ali, maca etc etc etc) testofen really enhances my testosteron production; more strength, more stamina, more libido, crazy erections and a super increase in seminal fluid. I love it!!!

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Testofen is the ****!!!!!!! Of all the herbs I tried ( tongkat ali, maca etc etc etc) testofen really enhances my testosteron production; more strength, more stamina, more libido, crazy erections and a super increase in seminal fluid. I love it!!!
Which product are you using it in? Primordial Performance: Phyto-Testosterone?

Dath

Awards
I just bought 80 grams of bulk Testofen and I'm going to stack it with DTH. Should be interesting.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Which product are you using it in? Primordial Performance: Phyto-Testosterone?
No, I bought 240 grams of testofen from 1-fast-400.-c.o.m. and capped it myself. Phenomenal stuff, but I take 4 grams/day, not the recommended 600 mg/day. I really don't understand why more supplement companies don't make a standalone testofen product.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
I just bought 80 grams of bulk Testofen and I'm going to stack it with DTH. Should be interesting.
Hello sir, you really don't need DTH. Testofen on itself @ 4 grams/day is more powerfull than DTH @ 4, 5 or 6 tablets. DTH also tends to make people lethargic and @ high dosages it has an negative effect on your libido.

DTH is a fine product, but here you have an cheaper option that is more Powerfull!

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
One more thing;

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE CAP THE TESTOFEN, IT TASTES ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!!!!

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!

Besides the taste,

your wife/girlfriend/mistress will be one happy lady! :D

Dath

Awards
Hello sir, you really don't need DTH. Testofen on itself @ 4 grams/day is more powerfull than DTH @ 4, 5 or 6 tablets. DTH also tends to make people lethargic and @ high dosages it has an negative effect on your libido.

DTH is a fine product, but here you have an cheaper option that is more Powerfull!
How many weeks do you take testofen before taking a break? Do you take all 4 grams at once or do you spread it throughout the day? With meals or in between?

One more thing;

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE CAP THE TESTOFEN, IT TASTES ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!!!!

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!

Besides the taste,

your wife/girlfriend/mistress will be one happy lady! :D
It can't be any worse than Horny Goat Weed powder. That stuff is vile.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
How many weeks do you take testofen before taking a break? Do you take all 4 grams at once or do you spread it throughout the day? With meals or in between?

It can't be any worse than Horny Goat Weed powder. That stuff is vile.

2 grams in the morning on a empty stomach and 2 grams before bed (on a empty stomach). 3 weeks on, 1 week off.

I think you will like the Testofen. ;)

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
2 grams in the morning on a empty stomach and 2 grams before bed (on a empty stomach). 3 weeks on, 1 week off.

I think you will like the Testofen. ;)
wow 4 grams?

have you noticed any negative side effects with that high of a dosage?

also, have you noticed an increase, whether in effect or time frame, positive effect?

thanks!

i was planning on dosing at 700mg, the same dosage as Zeus by Fusion because i have seen some decent results but was also thinking of increase and experimenting with the dosage.

Also another question, i ran 2 bottles of zeus for 2 months. would i have to allow my self off time of another 2 months in order to start up with bulk testofen?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I reckon NP should bring it back ASAP.. fair bit of demand!

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have the fenugreek 50%, and I have Testofen from BulkNutrition

They taste very different and diff color..

They are not the same are they? Or are they? Can stryder maybe shed some light on this?

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I have the fenugreek 50%, and I have Testofen from BulkNutrition

They taste very different and diff color..

They are not the same are they? Or are they? Can stryder maybe shed some light on this?
Testofen is standardized for one specific type of phytochemical, whereas the fenugreek 50% could have a different profile of the active phyto chemicals contained in fenugreek. Some of them help women lactate...

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Testofen is standardized for one specific type of phytochemical, whereas the fenugreek 50% could have a different profile of the active phyto chemicals contained in fenugreek. Some of them help women lactate...

*sigh*

LOL

The 50% Fenugreek still has some sweet benefits though, it's basically one of the main weapon in the new supplement Glycobol by AI, and that's a 20% extract if I'm not mistaken.

I will have to order some Testofen soon, to be honest.. I did notice 'something' on it, it was awhile ago so I can't remember exactly what but I think I really liked it..

P.S just started taking 25mg of clomid yesterday.. gonna take 25mg ED for 2 months or so + Im taking so much other stuff.. GOTTA GET HYOOOGE BRA:wave2:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
*sigh*

LOL

The 50% Fenugreek still has some sweet benefits though, it's basically one of the main weapon in the new supplement Glycobol by AI, and that's a 20% extract if I'm not mistaken.

I will have to order some Testofen soon, to be honest.. I did notice 'something' on it, it was awhile ago so I can't remember exactly what but I think I really liked it..

P.S just started taking 25mg of clomid yesterday.. gonna take 25mg ED for 2 months or so + Im taking so much other stuff.. GOTTA GET HYOOOGE BRA:wave2:
glycobol doesn't have any fenugreek in it at all...?

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I did a 2 month cycle of testofen and noticed irritability more then anything..