I need Some Good Protein

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello

I got a question about this company "True Protein" really make good protein or is only promotion? and BTW what is the best protein powder with ZERO CARBS?

Thanks for the response:dl:

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I liked their stuff. Just be carefull how you formulate your mix or it will throw off the taste.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Trueprotein is great quality but certain flavors and mixes can taste terrible. Stick to a whey isolate if you want a good taste and you can always pay the extra money for a premium flavor.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Isopure. Expensive but great tastes and is zero carb.
Twinlab 100% Whey Fuel is what i like ALOT just got done with a tub.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I taste Isopure and i`ts great but for people in diet (2500 Cal.) is good choice use
Protein Powder?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Hello

I got a question about this company "True Protein" really make good protein or is only promotion? and BTW what is the best protein powder with ZERO CARBS?

Thanks for the response:dl:
I use All the Whey: whey protein isolate cinnabun flavor. Its pretty damn good, and has one carb. The vanilla is also good

If you're really looking for 0 carbs, VPX Zero Carb Protein is a good bet... the chocolate and graham cracker flavors are both AWESOME.

Also, Dave Palumbo's brand, SPECIES, makes a protein called isolyze which is similar to the vpx zero carb

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I use All the Whey: whey protein isolate cinnabun flavor. Its pretty damn good, and has one carb. The vanilla is also good

If you're really looking for 0 carbs, VPX Zero Carb Protein is a good bet... the chocolate and graham cracker flavors are both AWESOME.

Also, Dave Palumbo's brand, SPECIES, makes a protein called isolyze which is similar to the vpx zero carb
PNbutter cup is also great!

nerkle3000

Awards
isopure, but as stated before it is expensive. The vanilla and choc are good.. Since it is so pure the absorption rate is very high.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
If you have the dough, beverly international muscle provider is hands down the most effective powder i have ever used. but its like 40$ lb. I use it when cutting especially.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mmmm....OK I dropped 14lbs. in 6 weeks and now i weight 326lbs I need LOOSE MOORE FAT so i need protein without CRABS you know

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
mmmm....OK I dropped 14lbs. in 6 weeks and now i weight 326lbs I need LOOSE MOORE FAT so i need protein without CRABS you know
where DO you get your protien?

seriously though, MRM's metabolic whey is very good stuff.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK below i put the 2 proteins powders but based in weight two and five lbs.and for me the most important the CARBS what do you thinks guys?

Whey Protein Isolate (5 lb) $38.95

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 28.40 grams
Servings per Container: ~80

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 105
Calories from Fat 1
Total Fat 0 g 0%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Trans Fat 0 g **
Cholesterol 4 mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 1 g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0 g 4%
Soluble Fiber 0 g **
Sugars 1 g **
Calcium 123 mg 12%
Phosphorus 61 mg 6%
Sodium 43 mg 2%
Potassium 85 mg 2%
Protein 25 g 50%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

Ingredients:
Whey Protein Isolate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose

Isopure (3 lb) $39.99

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 scoopfuls (62g)
Servings per Container: about 22

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 200
Total Fat 0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 5mg 2%
Sodium 320mg 15%
Potassium 750mg 20%
Total Carbohydrates 0g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugars 0g
Protein 50g 100%
Vitamin A 50%
Vitamin C 50%
Calcium 60%
Iron 6%
Vitamin E 50%
Vitamin K 50%
Thiamin 50%
Riboflavin 50%
Niacin 50%
Vitamin B6 50%
Folate 50%
Vitamin B12 50%
Biotin 50%
Pantothenic Acid 50%
Phosphorous 50%
Iodine 50%
Magnesium 50%
Zinc 50%
Selenium 50%
Copper 50%
Manganese 50%
Chromium 50%
Molybdenum 50%
Chloride 20%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

INGREDIENTS: Ion Exchange Whey Protein Isolate, vitamin/mineral/amino acid blend (taurine, potassium [as potassium chloride], chloride [as potassium and sodium chloride], calcium [as dicalcium phosphate dihydrate], phosphorus [as dicalcium phosphate dihydrate], L-Glutamine, magnesium [as magnesium oxide], vitamin E [as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate], niacin, zinc, [as zinc sulphate dihydrate], vitamin A [as palmitate], pantothenic acid [as d-calcium pantothenate], vitamin B6 [as pyridoxine], copper [as amino acid chelate], manganese [as manganese sulfate dihydrate], riboflavin, thiamin [as thiamin hydrochloride], folic acid, biotin, iodide [as potassium iodide], chromium [as amino acid chelate], molybdenum [as amino acid chelate], selenium [as amino acid chelate], vitamin B12), cocoa, xanthan gum, natural and artificial flavor, sucralose, silicon dioxide

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
IMO at the moment for a strictly whey product (as opposed to MRP or ones with more calories/ingredients) All the Whey can not be out done.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Isopure has too much sodium for me DAMN IT!

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
i've tried ATW and it was ok. i got the vanilla isolate.
$38.95 for 5lbs of WPI is really tough to beat.

recently got Species Isolyze and it is very good.

Isopure is ok but i only get it when it's on sale or really clearance-priced at my local GNC

i've wanted to try Trueprotein for some time now, but i gotta say that the shipping costs from CA (to PA for me) really negate the savings.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I like Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Whey. It tastes good and mixes good with water.

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
All the Whey and Sportpharma Just Whey are great and excellent value and are free of crabs (both alaskan king and opilio)

on a side note: deadliest catch starts next week :)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Very soon we will be coming out with our White Label products and whey protein will be part of it.
When crowler announced that AI was getting back into the Whey game, got extremely excited. Quality stuff. Now we just need to convince him to start whipping up some OG healthy cookies again.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When crowler announced that AI was getting back into the Whey game, got extremely excited. Quality stuff. Now we just need to convince him to start whipping up some OG healthy cookies again.
You might not need to convince him.... :D Protein Cookie Dough is slated for release thru White Label. Whether that is cookies or the flavour though....

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It`s true thats protein help lo loose FAT?

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
All The Whey.

And I love their flavors:

Banana
Cinnamon Bun
Cup Cake Batter
Egg Nog (was a special holiday flavor they put out)

I've heard good things about PB Cup, will be trying some as soon as I run through my tub of Cup Cake Batter!

Drinking their protein shakes is actually pleasurable, whereas the taste of some others feels like a chore...

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
I have pretty much sticked with ON/Champion and GNC when on sale. Frankly, I am not going to pay anything over 50 per 5lbs/80 per 10lbs no matter who makes it.

I have tired ATW in '07 and they were OK, but not awesome. I believe I tried choc, peachs/crm and stawberry and I remember a decent taste, but had a weird after taste and didnt mix that well.

That being said, I am happy to see all the positive feed back and sounds like they have made great strides, esp with flavor selection. I will give another shot again, both blend (23 bucks for 5lbs!!1) and ISO. I love cinni buns, lol. :)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs Clutch / Dymatize Elite / ON Gold

Those have always been the same three I use and enjoy.

bizzare7

Awards
Hey Guys....What do you think about All the whey protien blend which uses mostly concentrated protien? I actually found a 5 lb for $23.99 but wasn't sure if this protien was any good. It doesn't specify if Glutamine is Added. I don't think i've seen a cheaper protien anywhere else online.

bizzare7

Awards
Hey Guys....What do you think about All the whey protien blend which uses mostly concentrated protien? I actually found a 5 lb for $23.99 but wasn't sure if this protien was any good. It doesn't specify if Glutamine is Added. I don't think i've seen a cheaper protien anywhere else online.

Have any of you tried this one? :-D

mgpugong

Awards
how good is protein with no carbs?..

can a newbie on gym like me can take it as supplement?

UKStrength

how good is protein with no carbs?..

can a newbie on gym like me can take it as supplement?
Anyone can take protein mate, at the end of the day it's just FOOD, nothing magical.

I'd get some carbohydrates (e.g. a banana) in there too if you're training intensely or won't be eating a full meal soon after your session.

Heck, I administer protein supplements to sick patients on a daily basis! ;)

Stipator

Stipator

Awards
I use Dymatize Whey Protien Isolate "Berry Blast". Taste is good. 2 g carbs no sugars. Cost is pretty good too.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
I recently tried the Dymatize Elite, Cafe Mocha. Pretty good overall; protien per serving, mix, low sodium, price (36.00+shipping) and taste is pretty damn good.

Cafe Mocha is good to work out the taste of AI CS chocolate (not that is tastes that bad, anymore). I will be purchasing Berry B and Orange next. :)

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Universal Real Gains..... So good!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
BCAA's and EAA's are naturally occurring in whey protein. The All The Whey you are talking about is excellent quality and it's been the only protein I have been buying for a good year now.