t911/anadrulic state dosing????????

lou38

Awards
sup. i just ordered t911 and anadrulic state how should i dose, i weigh about 220lbs

should i still take t911 with AS 30 min before my workout or should i just take AS solo 30 min before my workout and take t911 twice each day

sorry bout the question but i have not seen doing proticol for this stack.:18:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sup. i just ordered t911 and anadrulic state how should i dose, i weigh about 220lbs

should i still take t911 with AS 30 min before my workout or should i just take AS solo 30 min before my workout and take t911 twice each day

sorry bout the question but i have not seen doing proticol for this stack.:18:
On work out days, you can dose up to 3 tabs a day, with one being about 30 mins prior to your work, I find that, the best when I dose it. the AS you'll want to consume about 45 mins prior, this way your ready to go when you walk into the gym. just start off slow with the AS, dose it 1 scoop, and see how you like it, this stuff is intense!, anything else just ask bro, or send me a PM:)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i answered this in you pm, but in addition to starting off with a low dose of each i would recommend with ANY supplement to only start them one at a time.

I dont mean not to stack them, as i encourage that, but on day 1 start either or, and the next day add the second.

certainly only start with 1 scoop AS and 2 tabs T-911, its very likely you'll be fine going up to 3 tabs but as always start low to be sure you react well to both as both can get you pretty damn amped and buzzing even on their own.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right^, with anything you wanna work your way up:) let us know how this works out for you.