sustain alpha question

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
so i'm taking sustain alpha as part of my pct. should i follow the 2 days off? or since my body is shut down should i use it every day?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i thought it was better to take SA during your cycle.......

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
so i'm taking sustain alpha as part of my pct. should i follow the 2 days off? or since my body is shut down should i use it every day?
That is an amazing product. I been off for 2 months and I used SA for the first time with PCT and I'll never do another cycle without it. I retained so much of my gains and libido was up - definitely worked for me. I cycled 5 on, 2off for the first 2 weeks and then I used it everyday till it was gone. I think a little more than recommended is better. I used 3 pumps for my chest and two for each arm, so 7 pumps total per application.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i thought it was better to take SA during your cycle.......
I could be wrong but I think that your natural test levels are so suppressed on cycle that SA or any other form of resveratrol wouldn't really be effective. I like SA as part of PCT.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
I used it while on, and Im using it currently as part of my 11oxo bridge.

I will use it during PCT also.

Good stuff, my balls are HUGE! Normally I have raisins by 2 weeks in, this time they stayed full, and have grown to extra large during the bridge. Im guessing PCT will be a breeze.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
the testosterone recovery stack with a little nolva and clomid is my baseline PCT.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
too bad i lost all of my size gains already
You gotta eat bro. When you add muscle weight you need to permanently increase your calories or they will shed right off you when you stop.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
You gotta eat bro. When you add muscle weight you need to permanently increase your calories or they will shed right off you when you stop.
i know. i lost most of it while still on cycle... my dumb @ss stacked havoc with 1-t which is normally fine but when i take methylated stuff by the 3rd week or so i just can't eat. so instead of bulking like i wanted i cut up fairly decent. i've kept all strength gains just not the size

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While utilizing Sustain Alpha during PCT, follow a 5 Days On/ 2 Days Off protocol. This allows for maximum effects to take place by giving the body a few days to adjust/upregulate its sensitivity to maintain effects.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
^ Cool. Thanks for the advice, I will be trying this out during my PCT next month

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ Cool. Thanks for the advice, I will be trying this out during my PCT next month
No problem. If you ever decided to use SA while on-cycle (to help mitigate HPTA shutdown), we suggest a 3 Days On/ 3 Days Off protocol. We're in the process of conducting various bloodwork studies to help support our theory here with SA.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
No problem. If you ever decided to use SA while on-cycle (to help mitigate HPTA shutdown), we suggest a 3 Days On/ 3 Days Off protocol. We're in the process of conducting various bloodwork studies to help support our theory here with SA.
yes the 3 on 3 off works great while on cycle

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, I was just about to jump on and clarify…

Basically, we are still testing to see if Sustain Alpha can increase LH & FSH enough to stimulate testosterone production during a cycle… So far most results have been promising, but we still need to gather more blood tests to have a convincing case.

-Eric

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

Basically, we are still testing to see if Sustain Alpha can increase LH & FSH enough to stimulate testosterone production during a cycle… So far most results have been promising, but we still need to gather more blood tests to have a convincing case.

-Eric
Any update on this post?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
yeah i'd be interested in those results. I mean I already use the stuff 5 on 2 off every PCT and usually for an additional 4 weeks after PCT.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established

-Eric
so there are studies showing it raises it enough during pct?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so there are studies showing it raises it enough during pct?
No studies, but there is blood work showing that the TRS (or Sustain and Toco-8) can raise T levels to pre-cycle levels.

-Eric