Protein bars

AM07

Awards
  • Established
How long after the "BEST BY" date are protein bars still good for? I'm looking at a box of protein bars on another website and they are "BEST BY SEPTEMBER 2008", and I'm wondering if they are still good to eat. The only reason I'm considering them over the non-expired ones is because protein bars are expensive, and these are half-off compared to the other ones.

ddb08001

ddb08001

Awards
let me guess.. supplement warehouse. I had the same question and emailed the site. ill let you know when they get back to me on it. i figured if they say its guaranteed fresh then they should be fine.

but ill let you know when they get back to me

ddb

ddb08001

ddb08001

Awards
well this is what they sent me...

(We do sell past dated items, but our general stock is considered fresh dated. If the item does not have the expiration date listed in the product description, it is fresh dated. All short and past dated items are clearly labeled in the product description.

If you are interested in purchasing a short dated or past dated item, they are GUARANTEED FRESH, and do fall under our No Fuss return policy.)

So I guess it must be ok. and yea they are so much cheaper, i think im gonna grab a few packs

ddb

AM07

Awards
  • Established
You guessed it. I'm going to also buy a few packs as well.