The best of the best!!!!!!!!

noob

Awards
Im looking to add up over 100 dollars so I can get free shipping on easypricematch.com.........................

Some products im looking to buy

detour bars (prob 2 boxes)
1 n large 2

Creatine
Zma
Liver tabs
Multivitamin

Now that im allowed to buy creatine what is a good product that has a delivery system and tastes good (or totally tasteless)

and A cheap good reliable bed time zma

And liver tabs which I know nothing about

And a multi that hasnt have to be taken that often( or just a cheap one)

Thanks for the help oh yea and the lowest price on the internet for that product wouldbe cool so I know where I can get my dicoubted by 5 percent thing.

Rhinoman

Awards
Keep us posted about the services, shipping, condition, time of order receive etc, I have not order from them since I am not sure about them.

noob

Awards
sure thing as soon as I can get some help from u guys!!!!! hehe

Biggs

Awards
  • Established

Now that im allowed to buy creatine what is a good product that has a delivery system and tastes good (or totally tasteless)

and A cheap good reliable bed time zma

And liver tabs which I know nothing about

And a multi that hasnt have to be taken that often( or just a cheap one)
Well, here goes, remember all prices should probably taken to easymatch from a site like DPSNutrition, those are the prices that are given here:

Creatine- I personally tried SAN's V-12 Orange flavor, tastes very very good and gave me hella pumps. I will probably try Swole next but if you are looking for an outside source it doesn't really matter, creatine mono is all pretty much unflavored, so any reputable company is good. Prolab's I think had 1000g for $20 or so.

ZMA- I personally like EAS ZMA-HP. Largest bottle of 240 caps is about $20

LIVER TABS OWOW- Universal Nutrition's UniLiver will work just fine, a 500 ct tub is like $10 (you *might* want to add ginger root or something for a little while, it's cheap cheap and helps with the swampass until your body adjusts and the gas goes away). People say use Beverly's liver... but no, don't :D Universal is good.

For the multi I would check Puritantv.com I believe it is... cheap damned vitamin prices.
Multi- Since you are using the liver tabs (you WILL be using them, trust me... more than a dozen a day :D )you won't need too many other vitamins I don't think, but could try adding at least some C and E.

Good luck bro, hope that helps.

SteveDFW

Awards
Keep us posted about the services, shipping, condition, time of order receive etc, I have not order from them since I am not sure about them.
I orderd seven (7) boxes of the Detour Bars at $20.51 a box and got free shipping since my order was over $125 from PriceMatch.

Don't forget to take the 5% off the best price if you are trying to get the free shipping for over $125.

My order was placed at 5:30pm CST (after normal business hours) on Monday, 12/30 and I received it at my door at about 7:00pmCST on Friday, January 10th. Remember New Year's Day was in there too.

And DAMN, these Detour Bars are GREAT !!!!

IMPQ

Awards
Im looking to add up over 100 dollars so I can get free shipping on easypricematch.com.........................

Some products im looking to buy

Liver tabs
Multivitamin

ive learned , that if your diet is already rich in vegetables and fruits...you can probably drop the multivitamin...and just go with the liver tabs.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Re: Re: The best of the best!!!!!!!!

ive learned , that if your diet is already rich in vegetables and fruits...you can probably drop the multivitamin...and just go with the liver tabs.
Yes, very good advice. Drop the ZMA also, I see no benefits from it and I think its a piss-in-the-wind supplement. Add flax oil to your list, its about $9.

As for creatine, just get the cheapest monohydrate. Prolabs has 1000 grams for around $20. That will last you probably over a year if you cycle it. As for a delivery system.... over-rated. If you'd like, go to www.supplementdirect.com and get 11lbs of dextrose for $10 and use that as your delivery system. Just as effective.

Liver tabs, good choice. Im assuming you have a good amount of whey protein powder? Cut the N-Large 2 and make your own homemade shake.

DarCSA

Awards
I want to comment on the ZMA. I have used ZMA for a 2 month stent previously in Nov-Dec. I never really noticed gains or noticeable test production within my body. I would take it every night before bed. I still felt the same. My opinion of the product would be to keep it for post-cycle returns. I now feel it could have helped my test production but I can really say that I noticed no physical sensation from the replinishment process. YJ's new thread on ph use seems like something you may want to look into to help you make your final decision. I do recommend the multi vitamin, creatine, liver tabs, and the N Large. I am personally going to try the MRP's that you make yourself to see how I like them and see how much money I can save and possibly put on some more lean mass. Hope you get some good stuff and we are all here to help.

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
The only benefit I see from taking ZMA, is the deeper sleep. I feel so much more rested and recovered from taking it the night before.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
just a couple of comments, some which has been repeated, others not. agree with the two above concerning zma. Although personally, my sleeps has always been terrible, having a hard time following asleep, waking up too oftern while taking zma before bed or when i get up in the middle of the night to take a piss. no results ive gotten can be attributed to the use of this product. (have tried biotest, cyclo zmass or whatever, and optimum's)
As for creatine transport, the only one i would suggest possibly over a self-made one (with lets say a prolab creatine added in with how many grams of dextrose and/or maltodextrine) would be EAS's phosphagen hp due to its high serving and low cost. Im thinking the creatine base is pure but if its german grade creapure, im not sure. YOu can find phosphagne hp for bout 16 bucks for 42 servings....solid investment
Nlarge.....hmmmm, ive said it before and still hold strong that even the ever so popular nlarge is not the most ideal weight gainer. Until there is a product that comes out with a good carb source (ie. rolled oats, high multi grain and dietary fiber) i lean towards a homemade one with your regular protein whey powder. Even still, it would be cheaper im sure to go the homemade route than buying from a manufaturer. However, Nlarge coudl be had for 35 for 10lbs so its a good buy i suppose. You surely will gain weight...seeing how one serving size is FOUR scoops with 620 calories, 6g fat, 3g saturated, 89g carbs, 23g sugar, and 52g protein from cross flow ion exchange whey (in water)
Detour bars....hey with all the hype surrounding its taste, why not try it out. however, dont rely on this or any other bar form food for the majority of your meals or protein intake. Just a nice little snack in between good wholesome meals. Aight Sage

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
i know this is an old thread (found it in a search) but thought i'd throw in my 2 cents though.

in defence of ZMA.i usually do my workouts in the morning but if i do train later in the day & use an ECA i found ZMA an hour before bed really helps in taking the edge of that wired feeling associated with the ECA's.

i use it off & on as i also use NOW FOODS Prostate Support which has 30mg of zinc & 10mg of B6.

i love liver tabs. they've been around for years and they always work for me. i control the gas situation by lowering my carbs when i'm using them.
i've also just started using 1000mg of ginger root with big protein meals which is helping greatly.

Jag

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
just a personal experience on ZMA:

I had been taking a cheap zma for a week or two and stumbled on something saying that when taking it with calcium its absorbability becomes very poor in the body. I myself was taking it at night with my protein shake with milk and thought zma was bullshit because i saw no diff. but, i decided to take my zma with my protein shake at night but with water instead of milk and after a few days of doing this i had been waking up with morning wood. The idea here is that i stopped the zma from being absorbed when taking it with milk so i switched to water and wala. Keep that in mind when using zma at night. AVOID CALCIUM.

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
Take your ZMA 1.5 hours after last eating and 30 minutes prior to your before bed protein shake.

BTW, if you're buying ZMA you're probably getting ripped off. You can buy the zinc and magnesium (without calcium) separately and end up with over 180 days worth for what most people buy 60 days worth.

~Todd