UPS Labs Prime help

poacher

Awards
  • Established
I will be starting a 2 month run of Prime in about 10 days. 5 days 0n at 6 a day. Is their anything recommended to take at the end of the run that helps keep gains. Thank you

dra05ke

Awards
trust me now please, 6/day is okay ...buy another bottle and run at 9/day ...it's makes it feel like it's a completely different compound! it seriously works wondering around week 3 at 9 a /day ...currently using it with powerfull/recreate/cAMPHIBOLIC

i did three and a half PRIME solo so i could gauge how well it works ...i tried it at 6/day and then 9/day and noticed a huge difference....be ready to eat EVERYTHING!!

TonyMoFo

Awards
Prime, Powerfull and Jacked!!!!

3 months ago I was having trouble with 185lbs on the bench doing maybe 5 reps max. Yesterday I hit 315lbs twice on the bench. 225lbs 16 times after that. I've been the strongest I've ever been.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established

3 months ago I was having trouble with 185lbs on the bench doing maybe 5 reps max. Yesterday I hit 315lbs twice on the bench. 225lbs 16 times after that. I've been the strongest I've ever been.
HAHAHAHAHA

Prime is some good stuff, but gadamn...I smell bull$hit

TonyMoFo

Awards
HAHAHAHAHA

Prime is some good stuff, but gadamn...I smell bull$hit
I don't care if you think it's bull****. I know what I can do. I really don't give a sh!t what you think. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I don't care if you think it's bull****. I know what I can do. I really don't give a sh!t what you think. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'd figure you'd respond with something like that. lol Good one. :hail:

at1010

Awards
  • Established
bubbachew i agree with ya man...thats some good sh it if he jumped that much in 3 months

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
ive been taking Prime 2 weeks so far@ 9/day and noticed some strengh increase especially on the squats. What has really surprised me though is how much my appetite has increased. I stuff my face and then 30 mins later im hungry again, so I eat another big meal and and 30 mins later im starving again. Seriously im eating like a whale its ridiculous lol, I dont know how the hell people use prime in a cutting stack and cut down on their calories with this stuff lol it just makes me want to eat my house.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if there is going to be a bulk Prime available?

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
Thank for the response. I am most probably going to get another bottle and run 9 a day as outlined above. Think running paravol at the end might help?
You dont need to run anything at the end like that, Prime is not a pro-hormone or steroid. Its all natural and you will be fine at the end, just keep eating afterwards and working out and you will keep your gains.

dra05ke

Awards
ive been taking Prime 2 weeks so far@ 9/day and noticed some strengh increase especially on the squats. What has really surprised me though is how much my appetite has increased. I stuff my face and then 30 mins later im hungry again, so I eat another big meal and and 30 mins later im starving again. Seriously im eating like a whale its ridiculous lol, I dont know how the hell people use prime in a cutting stack and cut down on their calories with this stuff lol it just makes me want to eat my house.
haha yeah before i added recreate to the mix i was eating everything in sight ...i didnt care if it was clean cals or not and i dont care how much nutrient partioning PRIME has there was no way to compensate for how much i was eating and im on a cut now so i had to throw something in ...but since adding recreate in it signifcantly helped me with appetite suppression ...but PRIME truly is good stuff for being non-hormonal

Are you gaining fat?

You could easily take down a small deli on 4 caps of prime.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you. I'm always thinking about how the consumer can save while maximizing results!
Keep it up! Well appreciated. :thumbsup:

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I can think of for taking after a Prime cycle is more Prime...you won't be disappointed.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
hey to the usp board rep id like to have some more info on prime...ive been impressed with what ive read... just to give you alil backround im decently cut would like to put some more mass on without fat tho...and i take creatine mono,no, glutamine,protein,fishoil, and a multi...itd be cool if you could help out thanks

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
Are you gaining fat?

You could easily take down a small deli on 4 caps of prime.
dont think im gaining fat, ive gained like like 2kg just in the last 5 days lol, but I dont think my BF% is any different. Its only been 2 weeks though so early days, will report back in 6 more weeks in the Prime results thread!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey to the usp board rep id like to have some more info on prime...ive been impressed with what ive read... just to give you alil backround im decently cut would like to put some more mass on without fat tho...and i take creatine mono,no, glutamine,protein,fishoil, and a multi...itd be cool if you could help out thanks
With PRIME you may see Increased Muscle Mass, Increased Strength, Increased Recovery, Slightly Increased Appetite, Increased Aggression, etc.

Connman

Connman

Awards
Diesel Test or Prime?

I'm looking into a natural Test booster and these two seem to be the favourites among the masses. So which is better?

R6AAC

Awards
i'm glad this thread has come up! i'm very intrested in getting a bottle of prime. i've read nothing but good things about it. The thing is should i take it by itself? or should i stack it with something else? I'm on controlled labs stack right now.. pw,gm and orange triad and im also taking animal's flex and omega

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Diesel Test or Prime?

I'm looking into a natural Test booster and these two seem to be the favourites among the masses. So which is better?
I know that it is not easy on your wallet at all...but stack them.

That stack is going to be part of a lovely PCT I have coming up. Very much looking forward to it.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diesel Test or Prime?

PRIME is not a test booster. PRIME is a non-hormonal, natural anabolic and recovery agent.

I know that it is not easy on your wallet at all...but stack them.

That stack is going to be part of a lovely PCT I have coming up. Very much looking forward to it.
Yes sir that stack will be lovely!

Price becomes subjective to what the end user likes to experience in the gym.

I would also venture to reccomend AP. If your eating lets direct that food directly into muscle cells and away from fat cells...

Stipator

Stipator

Awards
I just started Prime today. I am doing the p90x workout "double days". Prime was recommended so I thought I would try it.

TrynaImprove

Awards
please. let me know how that goes for you. I heard the P90X thing was just a fat burning thing as where I wanna get more cut but not be a thin lenky cut guy. I'm up here in the tri state area and all you see are fat son of a guns or ripped guys who are skinnier than a toothpick and the fat "juicy" jackasses that are def on the JUICE. Please let me know how it goes...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm glad this thread has come up! i'm very intrested in getting a bottle of prime. i've read nothing but good things about it. The thing is should i take it by itself? or should i stack it with something else? I'm on controlled labs stack right now.. pw,gm and orange triad and im also taking animal's flex and omega
You certainly can add it to your current stack. The classic PRIME stack, though, is PRIME/Anabolic Pump/PowerFULL.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couple things came up in this thread... one was how do you cut calories on Prime ... answer is you don't. When on Prime I can eat more and still lose fat.

The other was whether to use Prime or DTHC ... I liked the answer both.... I think there is some real synergy to be had here and I will be trying that stack soon.

Sinon

Sinon

Awards
Prime gave me an increase in appetite mostly. Bit of a strength increase, and recovery. No aggression noticed. But that was at 6 caps a day, going to try 9 now

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards

haha, I seriously thought you were mocking USP Laps advertising until I kept reading this thread...

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir that stack will be lovely!

Price becomes subjective to what the end user likes to experience in the gym.

I would also venture to reccomend AP. If your eating lets direct that food directly into muscle cells and away from fat cells...
I think that it's going to work well! I haven't tried Prime yet, but from what I hear it makes you very hungry, which will obviously work well to help preserve my hard earned on-cycle gains. So I'm glad that HOPEFULLY my appetite won't be decreasing once off-cycle. I will also be using Powerfull along with some other goodies. I hear you on the AP, thats a good idea, but I already have some Yellowgold just sitting in my cabinet begging to be utilized, so I'll probably go with that. I'll be logging the entire thing, from day 1 on-cycle to last day of PCT. Should be a fun ride. To the OP, didn't mean to hijack, my apologies!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that it's going to work well! I haven't tried Prime yet, but from what I hear it makes you very hungry, which will obviously work well to help preserve my hard earned on-cycle gains. So I'm glad that HOPEFULLY my appetite won't be decreasing once off-cycle. I will also be using Powerfull along with some other goodies. I hear you on the AP, thats a good idea, but I already have some Yellowgold just sitting in my cabinet begging to be utilized, so I'll probably go with that. I'll be logging the entire thing, from day 1 on-cycle to last day of PCT. Should be a fun ride. ...
Sounds good. Please provide us (in this thread) with a link to your log when you start, so we can follow your experience. Thank you!