UPS Labs Prime help - AnabolicMinds.com

UPS Labs Prime help

  1. New Member
    poacher's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    224

    Reputation

    UPS Labs Prime help


    I will be starting a 2 month run of Prime in about 10 days. 5 days 0n at 6 a day. Is their anything recommended to take at the end of the run that helps keep gains. Thank you

  2. New Member
    dra05ke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    211

    Reputation

    trust me now please, 6/day is okay ...buy another bottle and run at 9/day ...it's makes it feel like it's a completely different compound! it seriously works wondering around week 3 at 9 a /day ...currently using it with powerfull/recreate/cAMPHIBOLIC

    i did three and a half PRIME solo so i could gauge how well it works ...i tried it at 6/day and then 9/day and noticed a huge difference....be ready to eat EVERYTHING!!
  3. New Member
    TonyMoFo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    98

    Reputation

    Prime, Powerfull and Jacked!!!!

    3 months ago I was having trouble with 185lbs on the bench doing maybe 5 reps max. Yesterday I hit 315lbs twice on the bench. 225lbs 16 times after that. I've been the strongest I've ever been.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    dmillz224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    455

    Reputation

    USPlabs PRIME 69 protocol--Save $$$ without losing results


    prime 69 protocol

    as long as you eat you will keep your gains the more weight you gain the more food you have to eat to maintain that weight
  5. Advanced Member
    bubbachew's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    530
    Rep Power
    382

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyMoFo View Post
    Prime, Powerfull and Jacked!!!!

    3 months ago I was having trouble with 185lbs on the bench doing maybe 5 reps max. Yesterday I hit 315lbs twice on the bench. 225lbs 16 times after that. I've been the strongest I've ever been.
    HAHAHAHAHA



    Prime is some good stuff, but gadamn...I smell bull$hit
  6. New Member
    TonyMoFo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    98

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbachew View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA



    Prime is some good stuff, but gadamn...I smell bull$hit
    I don't care if you think it's bull****. I know what I can do. I really don't give a sh!t what you think. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  7. Advanced Member
    bubbachew's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    530
    Rep Power
    382

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyMoFo View Post
    I don't care if you think it's bull****. I know what I can do. I really don't give a sh!t what you think. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I'd figure you'd respond with something like that. lol Good one.
  8. Advanced Member
    at1010's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    476

    Reputation

    bubbachew i agree with ya man...thats some good sh it if he jumped that much in 3 months
  9. New Member
    poacher's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    224

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dmillz224 View Post
    USPlabs PRIME 69 protocol--Save $$$ without losing results


    prime 69 protocol

    as long as you eat you will keep your gains the more weight you gain the more food you have to eat to maintain that weight
    Thank for the response. I am most probably going to get another bottle and run 9 a day as outlined above. Think running paravol at the end might help?
  10. New Member
    elliotuk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    153

    Reputation

    ive been taking Prime 2 weeks so far@ 9/day and noticed some strengh increase especially on the squats. What has really surprised me though is how much my appetite has increased. I stuff my face and then 30 mins later im hungry again, so I eat another big meal and and 30 mins later im starving again. Seriously im eating like a whale its ridiculous lol, I dont know how the hell people use prime in a cutting stack and cut down on their calories with this stuff lol it just makes me want to eat my house.
  11. New Member
    Wordz_Worf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    228

    Reputation

    Anyone know if there is going to be a bulk Prime available?
  12. New Member
    elliotuk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    153

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poacher View Post
    Thank for the response. I am most probably going to get another bottle and run 9 a day as outlined above. Think running paravol at the end might help?
    You dont need to run anything at the end like that, Prime is not a pro-hormone or steroid. Its all natural and you will be fine at the end, just keep eating afterwards and working out and you will keep your gains.
  13. New Member
    dra05ke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    211

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by elliotuk View Post
    ive been taking Prime 2 weeks so far@ 9/day and noticed some strengh increase especially on the squats. What has really surprised me though is how much my appetite has increased. I stuff my face and then 30 mins later im hungry again, so I eat another big meal and and 30 mins later im starving again. Seriously im eating like a whale its ridiculous lol, I dont know how the hell people use prime in a cutting stack and cut down on their calories with this stuff lol it just makes me want to eat my house.
    haha yeah before i added recreate to the mix i was eating everything in sight ...i didnt care if it was clean cals or not and i dont care how much nutrient partioning PRIME has there was no way to compensate for how much i was eating and im on a cut now so i had to throw something in ...but since adding recreate in it signifcantly helped me with appetite suppression ...but PRIME truly is good stuff for being non-hormonal
  14. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by elliotuk View Post
    ive been taking Prime 2 weeks so far@ 9/day and noticed some strengh increase especially on the squats. What has really surprised me though is how much my appetite has increased. I stuff my face and then 30 mins later im hungry again, so I eat another big meal and and 30 mins later im starving again. Seriously im eating like a whale its ridiculous lol, I dont know how the hell people use prime in a cutting stack and cut down on their calories with this stuff lol it just makes me want to eat my house.
    Are you gaining fat?

    You could easily take down a small deli on 4 caps of prime.
  15. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dmillz224 View Post
    Good post.

  16. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Good post.

    Thank you. I'm always thinking about how the consumer can save while maximizing results!
  17. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Thank you. I'm always thinking about how the consumer can save while maximizing results!
    Keep it up! Well appreciated.

  18. Advanced Member
    bubbachew's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    530
    Rep Power
    382

    Reputation

    The only thing I can think of for taking after a Prime cycle is more Prime...you won't be disappointed.
  19. Advanced Member
    at1010's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    476

    Reputation

    hey to the usp board rep id like to have some more info on prime...ive been impressed with what ive read... just to give you alil backround im decently cut would like to put some more mass on without fat tho...and i take creatine mono,no, glutamine,protein,fishoil, and a multi...itd be cool if you could help out thanks
  20. New Member
    elliotuk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    153

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Are you gaining fat?

    You could easily take down a small deli on 4 caps of prime.
    dont think im gaining fat, ive gained like like 2kg just in the last 5 days lol, but I dont think my BF% is any different. Its only been 2 weeks though so early days, will report back in 6 more weeks in the Prime results thread!
  21. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,555
    Rep Power
    828399

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbachew View Post
    The only thing I can think of for taking after a Prime cycle is more Prime...you won't be disappointed.
    hahaha killer stuff...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  22. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,555
    Rep Power
    828399

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    hey to the usp board rep id like to have some more info on prime...ive been impressed with what ive read... just to give you alil backround im decently cut would like to put some more mass on without fat tho...and i take creatine mono,no, glutamine,protein,fishoil, and a multi...itd be cool if you could help out thanks
    With PRIME you may see Increased Muscle Mass, Increased Strength, Increased Recovery, Slightly Increased Appetite, Increased Aggression, etc.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  23. Senior Member
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,607
    Rep Power
    83750

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wordz_Worf View Post
    Anyone know if there is going to be a bulk Prime available?
    not for a while, jacob said the compound is too new and that the pills are still flying off the shelves.
  24. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,555
    Rep Power
    828399

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    not for a while, jacob said the compound is too new and that the pills are still flying off the shelves.
    I concur.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  25. New Member
    Connman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    Diesel Test or Prime?

    I'm looking into a natural Test booster and these two seem to be the favourites among the masses. So which is better?
  26. New Member
    R6AAC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    108

    Reputation

    i'm glad this thread has come up! i'm very intrested in getting a bottle of prime. i've read nothing but good things about it. The thing is should i take it by itself? or should i stack it with something else? I'm on controlled labs stack right now.. pw,gm and orange triad and im also taking animal's flex and omega
  27. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4507

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Connman View Post
    Diesel Test or Prime?

    I'm looking into a natural Test booster and these two seem to be the favourites among the masses. So which is better?
    I know that it is not easy on your wallet at all...but stack them.

    That stack is going to be part of a lovely PCT I have coming up. Very much looking forward to it.
  28. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,555
    Rep Power
    828399

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Connman View Post
    Diesel Test or Prime?

    I'm looking into a natural Test booster and these two seem to be the favourites among the masses. So which is better?
    PRIME is not a test booster. PRIME is a non-hormonal, natural anabolic and recovery agent.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  29. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    I know that it is not easy on your wallet at all...but stack them.

    That stack is going to be part of a lovely PCT I have coming up. Very much looking forward to it.
    Yes sir that stack will be lovely!

    Price becomes subjective to what the end user likes to experience in the gym.

    I would also venture to reccomend AP. If your eating lets direct that food directly into muscle cells and away from fat cells...
  30. New Member
    Stipator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    I just started Prime today. I am doing the p90x workout "double days". Prime was recommended so I thought I would try it.
  31. New Member
    TrynaImprove's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    152

    Reputation

    please. let me know how that goes for you. I heard the P90X thing was just a fat burning thing as where I wanna get more cut but not be a thin lenky cut guy. I'm up here in the tri state area and all you see are fat son of a guns or ripped guys who are skinnier than a toothpick and the fat "juicy" jackasses that are def on the JUICE. Please let me know how it goes...
  32. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by R6AAC View Post
    i'm glad this thread has come up! i'm very intrested in getting a bottle of prime. i've read nothing but good things about it. The thing is should i take it by itself? or should i stack it with something else? I'm on controlled labs stack right now.. pw,gm and orange triad and im also taking animal's flex and omega
    You certainly can add it to your current stack. The classic PRIME stack, though, is PRIME/Anabolic Pump/PowerFULL.
  33. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,489
    Rep Power
    684973

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Couple things came up in this thread... one was how do you cut calories on Prime ... answer is you don't. When on Prime I can eat more and still lose fat.

    The other was whether to use Prime or DTHC ... I liked the answer both.... I think there is some real synergy to be had here and I will be trying that stack soon.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  34. New Member
    Sinon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    Prime gave me an increase in appetite mostly. Bit of a strength increase, and recovery. No aggression noticed. But that was at 6 caps a day, going to try 9 now
  35. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Prime gave me an increase in appetite mostly. Bit of a strength increase, and recovery. No aggression noticed. But that was at 6 caps a day, going to try 9 now
    Please let us know how nine caps treat you. You might want to consider doing the 69 Protocol. USPlabs PRIME 69 protocol--Save $$$ without losing results. You should feel as if you were on nine capsules daily!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  36. New Member
    IvyLeaguePump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    192

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyMoFo View Post
    Prime, Powerfull and Jacked!!!!

    3 months ago I was having trouble with 185lbs on the bench doing maybe 5 reps max. Yesterday I hit 315lbs twice on the bench. 225lbs 16 times after that. I've been the strongest I've ever been.

    haha, I seriously thought you were mocking USP Laps advertising until I kept reading this thread...
  37. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4507

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Yes sir that stack will be lovely!

    Price becomes subjective to what the end user likes to experience in the gym.

    I would also venture to reccomend AP. If your eating lets direct that food directly into muscle cells and away from fat cells...
    I think that it's going to work well! I haven't tried Prime yet, but from what I hear it makes you very hungry, which will obviously work well to help preserve my hard earned on-cycle gains. So I'm glad that HOPEFULLY my appetite won't be decreasing once off-cycle. I will also be using Powerfull along with some other goodies. I hear you on the AP, thats a good idea, but I already have some Yellowgold just sitting in my cabinet begging to be utilized, so I'll probably go with that. I'll be logging the entire thing, from day 1 on-cycle to last day of PCT. Should be a fun ride. To the OP, didn't mean to hijack, my apologies!
  38. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    I think that it's going to work well! I haven't tried Prime yet, but from what I hear it makes you very hungry, which will obviously work well to help preserve my hard earned on-cycle gains. So I'm glad that HOPEFULLY my appetite won't be decreasing once off-cycle. I will also be using Powerfull along with some other goodies. I hear you on the AP, thats a good idea, but I already have some Yellowgold just sitting in my cabinet begging to be utilized, so I'll probably go with that. I'll be logging the entire thing, from day 1 on-cycle to last day of PCT. Should be a fun ride. ...
    Sounds good. Please provide us (in this thread) with a link to your log when you start, so we can follow your experience. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USP LABS PRIME
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-23-2014, 10:54 PM
  2. Usp Labs Prime???
    By avalenzi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 01:25 PM
  3. USP Labs Prime log
    By kburna in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 10:08 PM
  4. USP Labs Prime?
    By HulkStatus in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 05:33 AM
  5. usp labs prime
    By allstar504448 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 09:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in