Mass FX + Hyperdrol x2 after 6 weeks H-Drol?

KaoticS

Awards
Was wondering if i did that stack after a 6 week cycle of CEL H-Drol (with cycle assist) that the Mass FX + Hyperdrol stack would act as an ok enough PCT. What do you guys think?

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i would use APCT instead of hyperdrol x2. and it may be enough, but maybe throw in some PCT assist. or post cycle support

KaoticS

Awards
i would use APCT instead of hyperdrol x2. and it may be enough, but maybe throw in some PCT assist. or post cycle support
So throw in some PCT along with that stack and should be ok? I mean i dont want to take out the hyperdrol x2 cause thats the whole point of buying both is to stack them together. I was just wondering if after a 6 week run of H-Drol if the side benfits of the stack would be enough to act as a PCT. Or should i just run 4 weeks of a PCT after the H-Drol and just do the mass fx + hyperol 4 after the PCT?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
I "think" it should be an ok enough PCT... BUT if it was me i would have a large amount of support supplements with HDx2 and MFX (run it for 8 weeks) AND have nolva and clomid on hand just in case...

KaoticS

Awards
I "think" it should be an ok enough PCT... BUT if it was me i would have a large amount of support supplements with HDx2 and MFX (run it for 8 weeks) AND have nolva and clomid on hand just in case...
Decided to add Nolva into the mix and just ordered some. So after i get done with the 6 weeks of H-Drol gonna do the Nolva and MFX + HDx2

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
No support supplements are needed for Hyperdrol-X2 and Mass FX.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Decided to add Nolva into the mix and just ordered some. So after i get done with the 6 weeks of H-Drol gonna do the Nolva and MFX + HDx2
This sounds like a perfect pct for sure, you will have no problem getting your hormones back up and running post cycle

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
No support supplements are needed for Hyperdrol-X2 and Mass FX.
Yes i know... if he is coming off a 6 week cycle of h-drol he should continue his support supplements while hes taking Hdx2 and MFX for PCT... please read my posts more carefully...

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
ppl around her always say wat evrybody else says wow really, not bashin u man but u know wat i mean, evan ppls first post they say that lol

2 the op....
dude that ther would be a bar minium man, really take some time to really get to know yer body, if u have pre exsting issuses then yes have som rx serms just incaes they flar up. also imo u shuold use a serm if u are runnin a known harsh compoun or an active steroid
just take some time to really read the more the better, mama always said better safe than sorry

KaoticS

Awards
ppl around her always say wat evrybody else says wow really, not bashin u man but u know wat i mean, evan ppls first post they say that lol

2 the op....
dude that ther would be a bar minium man, really take some time to really get to know yer body, if u have pre exsting issuses then yes have som rx serms just incaes they flar up. also imo u shuold use a serm if u are runnin a known harsh compoun or an active steroid
just take some time to really read the more the better, mama always said better safe than sorry
Trust me bro i know my body pretty well and how it responds to things. As i said up above i got the Nolva in for after the H-Drol cycle. I have done plenty of reading. Trust me, i'm good to go :) just needed some extra thumbs up from some people who HAVE done it before.

And before you go arguing me on my body, trust me when i say i know my body.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established

2 the op....
im sorry but i do not understand what u mean...