How do you take jack3d?

D

donnywarchild

Awards
Particularly, how does protein and carb intake affect the effect of jack3d? i have to get up really early for the gym, and taking various suppliments spaced out between two hours........ Can jack3d be taken at the same time with pre workout shake?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've yet to like a single USP product...

Recreate blew me away the first day I took it then never felt good again... Jacked was ok but it had creatine mono in it which ruined it for me.

D

donnywarchild

Awards
the point of recreate is that it doesnt make you "feel" anything. the thermogenic effects are not so much physical. I like it that it doesn't affect your sleep and everything. and it works. Only the forsklin in it made me have indigestion for 2 weeks. Jack3d works too, i never used to think i needed any sort of "Motivational products" but it totally pushed me and let me lift harder....

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the point of recreate is that it doesnt make you "feel" anything. the thermogenic effects are not so much physical. I like it that it doesn't affect your sleep and everything. and it works. Only the forsklin in it made me have indigestion for 2 weeks. Jack3d works too, i never used to think i needed any sort of "Motivational products" but it totally pushed me and let me lift harder....
Dude I have read enough reviews, used enough thermos and felt the effects of recreate enough to know that its a waste of money for how much it costs FOR ME...

I'm not going to let someone school me on why some USP product is worth more spending more money than a comparable stack of t3 and ephedrine

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
this isnt supposed to be an arguement on usplabs, back to the topic jack3d should be able to be taken at same time as pre workout shake but wait for a usp rep or someone more knowledgeable to tell you for sure i dont see why it wouldnt.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Particularly, how does protein and carb intake affect the effect of jack3d? i have to get up really early for the gym, and taking various suppliments spaced out between two hours........ Can jack3d be taken at the same time with pre workout shake?
I would rather you space the protein shake AT LEAST 30 minutes away from your Jack3d dose. Food intake (carbs) may inhibit some of the effects. Some users dose Jack3d even as close as 15 minutes pre-workout.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take it w/a shake.I did once,an I had to run to the b-room in the middle of my set.It NEEDS to be taken on an empty stomach 30 min. prior to lifting.I have a protein shake only.wait 30 min. then take my jacked.Wait 30 min,and then lift.I'm also in a cutting phase,therefore thats the only reason I injest only protein and no carbs prior to lifting....It really needs to be taken on an empty stomach to get the desired effect.That's MOST important.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree totally.I'm VERY skeptical when it comes to supplements,and have learned over the years,(the hard way..my wallet) that MOST do NOT work,but jacked works for me.Great energy boost.DEFINITELY makes a difference.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I agree totally.I'm VERY skeptical when it comes to supplements,and have learned over the years,(the hard way..my wallet) that MOST do NOT work,but jacked works for me.Great energy boost.DEFINITELY makes a difference.
Stick to the basics is the best way imo eat right is the main then protein, creatine, Multi, BCAA, And if you find something else that works great but if not your fine with this

G

Stick to the basics is the best way imo eat right is the main then protein, creatine, Multi, BCAA, And if you find something else that works great but if not your fine with this

Great advice....Find your base and when you introduce a supplement into the base. You will have a firm understanding of the supplements worth.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
I take jacked 30 mins before workout. then a small whey shake 5 mins before the gym.

D

donnywarchild

Awards
Dude I have read enough reviews, used enough thermos and felt the effects of recreate enough to know that its a waste of money for how much it costs FOR ME...

I'm not going to let someone school me on why some USP product is worth more spending more money than a comparable stack of t3 and ephedrine
I really have no intention of "schooling" anyone.... just wanted to express that i found, in my person experience, that recreate is a helpful suppliment in regarding to fat reduction. It probably aided me to get abs i never had before, all in about 4 monthes.

Attachments

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyone can get the skinny look if they have the will power to stop eating and get on a treadmill and there is no need for any supplements for that.

I'll back off though... this thread isn't about my rantings

P.S. One more rant... No need to cut off your face on forums unless you have admitted to illegal activity. This isn't just for you but more in general. It is something that had carried over from illegal focused boards because many of the vets on boards like this are also over there thus when people see vets do it they assume it is best or the right thing to do when in fact the vets have different motives and coming from a different culture

D

donnywarchild

Awards
So back to jack3d.....

I currently take protein and carb shake. wait 30 minutes, and take jack3d, wait another 30 minutes. and then gym. The idea is to save 30 minutes, that makes a difference on how much cardio i can do without being late for work.. upon waking without breakfast, i need to take in protein and carbs, I have always been told that you need to give it at least 30 minutes before the nutriton you take in is available for your body to use. Is it better to take jacked empty stomach and then take protein after 30 minutes or so????

D

donnywarchild

Awards
[QUOTE\]P.S. One more rant... No need to cut off your face on forums unless you have admitted to illegal activity. This isn't just for you but more in general. It is something that had carried over from illegal focused boards because many of the vets on boards like this are also over there thus when people see vets do it they assume it is best or the right thing to do when in fact the vets have different motives and coming from a different culture[/QUOTE]

I am not concerned for myself, i am concerned for others... i am veryyyy verryyyyy ugly

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
I take jacked 30 mins before workout. then a small whey shake 5 mins before the gym.
agree...30 mins pre is ideal for me....have tried it 60 pre but found that the focus/intensity aspect of the product is already past peak by the time i start lifting. dosing 30 mins pre times out just right...

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Nice attitude brah.

Too many times people mistake the "feeling" as a product actually working.

Usually this is due to the abuse of large doses of caffiene.

Difference is, recrease is a OTC supplement, the other compounds you mention are POMs and thus the majority of the time will produce greater effects, though often with potentially more severe sides.

Crossing the line from OTC to POM is taboo for many people as they have a stigma attached to them.

Its all swings and roundabouts.

As for Jack3d, take it 30-40mins before a workout, i wouldnt take it with anything else, theres a lot of substances in there that could potentially compete for Absorption when combined.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Nice attitude brah.

Too many times people mistake the "feeling" as a product actually working.

Usually this is due to the abuse of large doses of caffiene.

Difference is, recrease is a OTC supplement, the other compounds you mention are POMs and thus the majority of the time will produce greater effects, though often with potentially more severe sides.

Crossing the line from OTC to POM is taboo for many people as they have a stigma attached to them.

Its all swings and roundabouts.

As for Jack3d, take it 30-40mins before a workout, i wouldnt take it with anything else, theres a lot of substances in there that could potentially compete for Absorption when combined.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
....... just wanted to express that i found, in my person experience, that recreate is a helpful suppliment in regarding to fat reduction. It probably aided me to get abs i never had before, all in about 4 monthes.
Good job! I am happy Recreate helped you improve on your physique.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My optimal dosing time for Jack3d is between 20 and 30 minutes pre-workout.

D

donnywarchild

Awards
My optimal dosing time for Jack3d is between 20 and 30 minutes pre-workout.
But with, or without other suppliments, protein or otherwise. I know what everyone else recommends, but its good to hear from a "UPSLabs Product Educator"

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But with, or without other suppliments, protein or otherwise. I know what everyone else recommends, but its good to hear from a "UPSLabs Product Educator"
My point is that, in terms of Jack3d or any other pre-workout supplement dosing, there will never be a definite amount of time pre-workout that works for everyone, so supplement manufacturers would recommend an average time. Yet, many users still figure out some other dosage timing that suits them better.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry SM,

I get in my moods... Anyone who has been around here long enough has seen it.