ALRI Chained Out

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just took my first dose today after my workout and wanted to say how great it was. Completly mixes and tastes great. I had the apple martini. I think its ingredient profile is also very well deserving of respect it gives

7000mg
LeuMal (Leucine Malate), IsoMal (Isoleucine Malate), ValMal (Valine Malate)

and
1800mg
Alanine, LTheanine, CordyActiv (Dong Chong Xia Cao), RhoActiv (Rhodiola Rosea Extract), AppleActiv (Apple Peel Extract)

Really felt relaxed and calm after my workout and a double serving of Chained Out. Also fully hydrated.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just took my first dose today after my workout and wanted to say how great it was. Completly mixes and tastes great. I had the apple martini. I think its ingredient profile is also very well deserving of respect it gives

7000mg
LeuMal (Leucine Malate), IsoMal (Isoleucine Malate), ValMal (Valine Malate)

and
1800mg
Alanine, LTheanine, CordyActiv (Dong Chong Xia Cao), RhoActiv (Rhodiola Rosea Extract), AppleActiv (Apple Peel Extract)

Really felt relaxed and calm after my workout and a double serving of Chained Out. Also fully hydrated.
I'd recon the theanine would attribute to making you calm

it looks like a pretty decent product, a bit less economic than many other bcaa supps, but with a few additional goodies.

alri always has mixed opinions about them on the forums, ive only used old school jw which was amazing

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Chain'd was a sleeper, but I've heard some pretty rave reviews on it. Not sure which flavour you tried, but the Banana is supposed to be killer.

Chain'd Supp Facts/Writeup
he had the apple which he seemed to enjoy, i have heard from john and dave pulumbo the taste is good too (of course they have to say that, but still)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gah, I see it now lol. "AppleActiv (Apple Peel Extract)"
:frustrate
im assuming thats in both versions, of course i could be wrong.

i was basing he had apple off the quote "I had the apple martini."

;) sry stevoph, just had to give you a hard time