I NEED HELP ON WHAT PROTIEN AND SUPPLEMENTS TO BUY!!!!

glamis

Awards
Okay here is the thing, Ive been working out for a good year now non-stop and when I stated I was taking gold standard whey protien, cell tech creatine and I took that for about 3-4 months and after that I was taking Aminovill, super pump, and size on. I know that some of that stuff worked because i stated off benching the 35's and buy the time I fenished those supplimends I was repping the 45's and 30's but after that I havent been able to move up in weight any more and I have gained weight and its been like this for about 4 months now. I dont know if its because I stopped taking suppliments or what but I want to get back on that stuff but I dont know whats good to buy. Im 19 years old, 237lbs 5ft 9in. I still have a lot to learn so any good tips I would appreciate it. Thanks

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
ATW Protein
Creatine Monohydrate

Just go to NutraPlanet.com

They've got all the supplements you'll need.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
Okay here is the thing, Ive been working out for a good year now non-stop and when I stated I was taking gold standard whey protien, cell tech creatine and I took that for about 3-4 months and after that I was taking Aminovill, super pump, and size on. I know that some of that stuff worked because i stated off benching the 35's and buy the time I fenished those supplimends I was repping the 45's and 30's but after that I havent been able to move up in weight any more and I have gained weight and its been like this for about 4 months now. I dont know if its because I stopped taking suppliments or what but I want to get back on that stuff but I dont know whats good to buy. Im 19 years old, 237lbs 5ft 9in. I still have a lot to learn so any good tips I would appreciate it. Thanks
The gains you made and increase in reps are probably what you would have got natuarally without the supplements anyway. Everyone gains a lot when they first start and then it slows down. Theres loads and loads of different things you can take, best thing to do is to browse these forums as I did and youll learn what works and what doesnt.

Remember though that most supplements will only account for about 2% difference in your gains, and will only work if your diet and training (the other 98%) are right :)

allstar504448

allstar504448

Awards
ATW Protein
Creatine Monohydrate

Just go to NutraPlanet.com

They've got all the supplements you'll need.
most of that was probably muscle memory if you had just begun working out
of course, the supplements helped, but i wouldn't look forward to more progress like that if i were you.

but anyway, im with this guy^^
if you have the money you should pick up a multi as well
NOW ADAM recommended

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
just buy the most expensive brand for each supplement you want.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Stick with staples

ATW Protein
creatine mono (both stated above)
Good Multi (Orange Triad, NOW ADAMS)
Fish Oil
BCAA's (Intra-aid, Purple wrath)
Pre workout (Jack3d, White Flood, NO Shotgun)

some suggestions for now.

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
Don't take this the wrong way, because it is purely constructive, but you should read up on dieting. This forum has some great resources. 5'9" 237 and repping at or around 200 lbs makes me think you are not the meat head type and are probably carrying around a lot of unneeded weight. Being lean will make you feel much better and attract quite a few ladies as well. Just a thought.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
at your weight bro id start with some creatine monohydrate, on protein, and start doing heavy cardio...you need to trim some fat off and youll notice alot more muscle definition and youll also notice a great increase in muscle endurance..just a tip...goodluck