VPX freak needs help! - AnabolicMinds.com

VPX freak needs help!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

VPX freak needs help!

Hey ya'll,

Well I'm just getting back into working out after a 2-year break. So I have been constant for the last 6-8 weeks, and decided to go buy "some" supps. Well I fell for the advertising and bought the following products:

VPX 1-Test Cyp X 2

VPX 4-Test Cyp X 2

VPX 4-HT Cyp X 1

VPX 4-OH Deca X 2

VPX M1-T 240cc X 1

VPX Aromadex 240cc X 1

VPX Clenbutrix 240cc X 2

SAN V12

My wife says I have a tendency to be obsessive. Anyway, I've only used Creatine in the past and wanted to up the anti. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on how I should use this stuff in conjunction with eating?

I'm 5'8 195lbs at 14%bf. I workout 4 times a week, with push - pull - legs routine. So in 3 weeks I hit each group 4 times. I only do cardio 1-2 times a week. Eating habits could be better, but I can hang with the strictest diet-(competed in NPC Ironman 2000)

So I am a newbie at this level of the game, and am eager to learn from any and all who are willing to give a brotha a hand. After reading on the forum, I'm beginning to think I probably could have spent the $$ on a product other than the overpriced VPX hype that I bought into, however at this point its too late, and I'll just chalk this one up.

Thanks in advanced.

Justin

2. Senior Member

Are you for real? A self proclaimed "newbie" and you want to do a methyl?? Do you even realize that half the **** you bought is meant to be pinned? Here's some advice. Throw it away and spend some money on educating yourself.Sorry if that sounds harsh, but you'd be better off taking a step back and looking at this a little more sanely.

Harsh comments are welcomed, and Iím not offended. Thanks for your input, as I didn't know these products were to be "pinned" (VPX). However that is why I'm here - - to learn. It was too bad that I already bought the products before I found this forum. I do have half a mind though, and I'd rather sell or give the products away than toss them, that seems stupid. I will take your advice though and spend my time reading and becoming informed.

Thanks.
    •   

4. Advanced Member

If you can sell them for what you've paid for them, do it. If you can't, hold on to them and you can have 3 cycles worth of stuff there. VPX is just very expensive for what you get, you can get stuff as good and better for a fraction of the cost of what you paid for these supplements. Put the Methyl back for at least a year. The rest, if you don't have a fear of pinning you can use(not all at the same time). Just do some research on this board and then plan a cycle with what you think would be a good dosage, then run it by the board here and see what is suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
    If you can sell them for what you've paid for them, do it. If you can't, hold on to them and you can have 3 cycles worth of stuff there. VPX is just very expensive for what you get, you can get stuff as good and better for a fraction of the cost of what you paid for these supplements. Put the Methyl back for at least a year. The rest, if you don't have a fear of pinning you can use(not all at the same time). Just do some research on this board and then plan a cycle with what you think would be a good dosage, then run it by the board here and see what is suggested.
    Thanks Foxx,

Are there any benefits to taking these products orally? Any at all? If not, I will definitely sell them and just stick to what I've been doing. I'm not afraid of pinning, but I just don't want to go that route.
  6. Advanced Member

They can be taken orally but there is no benefit. With the cyp. esters on them they are made for pinning. Now that being said, the aromadex, clenbutrix and M-1-T are made to be taken orally. You could keep those, but like I said if you can get rid of them without losing money, do it, you can get the same stuff, much cheaper.
  7. Professional Member

Bro don't throw them away. VPX is expensive but there poducts work. Read up and then design your cycles. You can also take them orally and you'll see SOME benefit. I think the transdermal route would be a better one for you so if you can sell the stuff do it but if not then take it orally if you don't want to pin it. The methyl 1test of course is for oral use but you should get some experience before you jump into that.

Thanks for all the input:

Well that makes me feel a little better, that I will get SOME benefit. As I said I am a newbie, so how can this be taken subdermal?

Again I appreciate the input.

Justin

Justin
  9. New Member

Well that makes me feel a little better, that I will get SOME benefit. As I said I am a newbie, so how can this be taken subdermal?
    Im thinking you mean orally or transdermal, cause i have no idea what subdermal is...as for your question, i dont think there is any way to turn these into a transdermal. As far as dosaging goes for for orally, Id assume the dosages would be the same as if you were going to pin it, im not for sure on it though. Search around or im sure someone will give you a straight answer here in a little while
  10. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jjorgensen626@h
    Thanks for all the input:

Again I appreciate the input.

Justin

Justin
    Glad to see you are open to learning. Please accept my apoligies for being an ass. I'm not usually like that. Check out the member store and the power nutrition forum. If you decide to go transdermal, you can find everything you need there. The right info and the best supps for it. We're here to help you do it correctly and SAFELY. Good luck. Let me know if you have any more questions.
  11. E-BOLLER

IMO you should wait 'til you have at least a year of consistent traning under your belt to use PHs. When you start up your gains will be pretty dramatic anyway, but your ligaments strengthen at their own rate, and not usually at the same rate your muscle strenght increases. Hold on to it until then.
  12. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by jaketparker
    Im thinking you mean orally or transdermal, cause i have no idea what subdermal is...as for your question, i dont think there is any way to turn these into a transdermal. Search around or im sure someone will give you a straight answer here in a little while
    It can't be made into a transdermal. He has two choices here if he's not going to pin. Sell it, or take it orally. It doesn't get any more straight forward then that. What I said about transdermal is it would be a better route for him. Like grab some of PN's make your own t-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Supa Freek 420
    IMO you should wait 'til you have at least a year of consistent traning under your belt to use PHs. When you start up your gains will be pretty dramatic anyway, but your ligaments strengthen at their own rate, and not usually at the same rate your muscle strenght increases. Hold on to it until then.

Thanks Supa,

Well I have been off and on again with the training. I have not hit it "hard core" for 2 years. I currently work with the following weights:

Flat Barbell Bench 335 X 8rps 385 X 1rp

Squat 375 X 8rps

LatPull 255 X 8rps

and I agree so far my gains have been OK. But I really want to get off the hook. My pic is from 2001 @ 170 and 9%bf. this was about 4 months after the show (Ironman) I want to be 200 @ 7-9% and I hope my genetics will help, however, as mentioned earlier, I want to take it to the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Glad to see you are open to learning. Please accept my apologies for being an ass. I'm not usually like that. Check out the member store and the power nutrition forum. If you decide to go transdermal, you can find everything you need there. The right info and the best supps for it. We're here to help you do it correctly and SAFELY. Good luck. Let me know if you have any more questions

Like I said, noprob, I appreciate all forms of feedback. Thanks for the encouragement.
  14. Senior Member

[QUOTE=jjorgensen626@h]

Thanks Supa,

[color=black]Well I have been off and on again with the training. I have not hit it "hard core" for 2 years.

[color=black]and I agree so far my gains have been OK. But I really want to get off the hook. My pic is from 2001 @ 170 and 9%bf. this was about 4 months after the show (Ironman)
    What?? Sorry bro, but if you did the Ironman you wouldn't be asking questions like this.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    What?? Sorry bro, but if you did the Ironman you wouldn't be asking questions like this.
    OK - Mr Split personalities.

First you diss me, then you apologize, then you diss me again. Please make up your mind.

I'm asking questions like this because I want to learn. When I competed as a lightweight in the NPC IRONMAN (yes I competed - photos), I was only using creatine, and doing cardio, mult-vit, and protein. I wasnít all juiced up, and thatís probably why I didn't win. That and that I didnít even practice posing. I did it to set a goal and accomplish it. And thatís what I did.

What is your trip? I just want to try something new. And I want to reach a new level of fitness. Is there anything wrong with this?

I'm not 287Lbs like Ronnie, 2%bf like Ernie Taylor, and I'm not acting like it either. I appreciate your input, but please donít diss. Thanks bro.
  16. Future

Keep us posted on your training. Just make sure you get your plan together and considering everything first...as I am sure you already know. Nice pressing too!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Future
    Keep us posted on your training. Just make sure you get your plan together and considering everything first...as I am sure you already know. Nice pressing too!
    Thanks for the uplifting comment bro.
  18. Future

Don't give me too much credit. I can be a tool at times. Feel free to email or PM me about your training. I am more of a powerlifter type BUT I still have a good feel for training in general.
  19. Senior Member

OK - Mr Split personalities. [/color]

First you diss me, then you apologize, then you diss me again. Please make up your mind.

I'm asking questions like this because I want to learn. When I competed as a lightweight in the NPC IRONMAN (yes I competed - photos), I was only using creatine, and doing cardio, mult-vit, and protein. I wasnít all juiced up, and thatís probably why I didn't win. That and that I didnít even practice posing. I did it to set a goal and accomplish it. And thatís what I did.

What is your trip? I just want to try something new. And I want to reach a new level of fitness. Is there anything wrong with this?

I'm not 287Lbs like Ronnie, 2%bf like Ernie Taylor, and I'm not acting like it either. I appreciate your input, but please donít diss. Thanks bro.
    Sorry man, my bad. I thought you meant Ironman Pro. I stand corrected.
  20. Brewing Anabolic Minds

Does anybody notice the different fonts in his posts? It goes from the default forum font to something other. What does this mean? He is cut-n-pasting those responses from somewhere...why would he have default replies to aggressive statements that are politically correct??? Cut-n-paste replies on a VPX sales thread....

Get the **** off my board.

Chemo

Wink

Sorry my font consistency is not up to your high standards. Unfortunately my spelling is not that great, and I don't want to look like an ass. So I cut/paste from MS Word. But thanks for the support, and good input jerk

Secondly, no I did not cut/paste from VPX Sales thread, however I do visit other forums, including "VPX Sales Forum" to get educated, as already mentioned. I want to learn. Problem?

default replies" . . . whatever I just speak my mind. If you have a problem with me attempting to learn, I'll leave, no problem. But you donít have to be a total D*CK when asking. I don't even know why you even had to go there

You'll probably delete this post, and I'm cool with that too. I cant believe an admin is a B*TCH like this. I appreciated the positive or honest facts and opinions I received from the members. However I guess I'm forbidden to learn from this site.

P.S. Hope you like the new font Chemo
  22. Brewing Anabolic Minds

First, this is my board. The next time your open your **** sucker to me it better be to apologize.

You cut-n-paste to help you spell things like, "thanks". There is a post above with the only font variation with that word...thanks. If you need help to spell thanks your time would best be spent getting ahigher quality education.

Lastly, I told you to get the **** off my board. I'll give you an opportunity to leave of your own accord but the next time you post the ban stick will be applied.

Chemo

Thumbs up

OK . . .you got me. I cant Spell Thanks.

And its besids the point. The point is I want to learn. Thats it. Ohh and I forgot. . .you have a problem with VPX.

Bye.

Ohh 1 more.

I'm sorry. (does this make you happy)

The amazing power of authority. Your a bitch . . . and don't to forget to delete this post
  24. Brewing Anabolic Minds

Your mother...

Chemo
  25. Brewing Anabolic Minds

OK . . .you got me. I cant Spell Thanks.
    Ohh and I forgot. . .you have a problem with VPX.
    Let's see:

You are new to the board yet you understand my beef with a bull**** company like VPX. hhhmmmm...

You use cut-n-paste replies to negative posts that were exposed. hhhmmmm...

Once of your first posts is to market VPX. hhhmmmmm...

You call me a bitch.

Bye douche bag.

Chemo
  26. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chemo
    Does anybody notice the different fonts in his posts? It goes from the default forum font to something other. What does this mean? He is cut-n-pasting those responses from somewhere...why would he have default replies to aggressive statements that are politically correct??? Cut-n-paste replies on a VPX sales thread....

Get the **** off my board.

Chemo
    Chemo P.I. at it again. You are a freakin bloodhound when It comes to tracking spammers bro. Jorg, looks like youll be packing your bags buddy. Give the rest of your VPX crew a big warm **** YOU! from the boys at AnabolicMinds for us will ya. Oh yeah, watch out for the door on the way out. It swings fast and hits with a force greater then any VPX agent I know. It will definitly knock the hot air out of your bags.
    Hasta la bye-bye, Toodles, get the **** out!

db
  27. New Member

i take it you guys dont like vpx?

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by db682
    Chemo P.I. at it again. You are a freakin bloodhound when It comes to tracking spammers bro. Jorg, looks like youll be packing your bags buddy. Give the rest of your VPX crew a big warm **** YOU! from the boys at AnabolicMinds for us will ya. Oh yeah, watch out for the door on the way out. It swings fast and hits with a force greater then any VPX agent I know. It will definitly knock the hot air out of your bags.
    Hasta la bye-bye, Toodles, get the **** out!

db
    Paranoid.

Iím no ďspamerĒ

I donít work for VPX

I donít Sell VPX products.

I donít have any emotional dependencies connected with VPX, or hatred for other companies.

I bought the products because I saw advertising. Thatís it.

If I took more time, I may have went with another Company, who knows.

Bottom line, I wanted to learn, and thought there would be mature, educated individuals. Donít get me wrong, I think you are educated, just not mature. That, or too much Testosterone and Ego. Anyway this whole thing was stupid. I only had a question, that was it. Unfortunately that was too much for some of you.

Thanks again to those who were willing to give some advice.

Chemo you donít have to waist your time banning me again. I wonít be coming back. Boo-hoo =(

<- CHEMO EDIT: FIXED THE PERPETUAL FONT PROBLEM FOR THIS CHILD. ->
  29. Elite Member

Well that is good.. because I am going to ban your ass.. Good Day
  30. Senior Member

That was ****ing awesome! At least now I don't feel so bad since I was the first one to respond on this thread. I thought that mabey I came off as an ass. It actually rented space in my head for a couple days. Oh well sianara jorgie!.... Oh that's right you won't be coming back to read this. See ya bro.
  31. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What a bunch of gentlemen!!!!!!!!!
  32. Banned

Bigswole shut your yap, you VPX man whore.
  33. New Member

I don't doubt that vpx are decent products, I just think they have a reckless appoarch to advertising them. I mean they lie about product safety and delivery methods. I don't trust them and fear they will be the fall of the supplement industry. I think the world would be better off without them until thay can either back up what they say with real studies, or start telling the truth.
  34. Brewing Anabolic Minds

Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30
    What a bunch of gentlemen!!!!!!!!!
    Big,

I know who he was and how far up the food chain he is. I've never told you to go get bent so don't give me reason now. Be aware that I'm in the loop with his identity and will defend my actions accordingly. If you are not in the loop I suggest you get with the VPX team and ask around.

Have you ever wondered why I show respect to you and not any other VPX rep? BECAUSE YOU DON'T TRY THIS ****. You're open with your affiliation and don't hide behind a spineless marketing tactic.

Chemo
  35. New Member

Damn I would not have been able to tell.Chemo your good.
  36. Professional Member

VPX guys,

send me some samples and I will be more than happy to post results.
  37. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Chemo
    Big,

I know who he was and how far up the food chain he is. I've never told you to go get bent so don't give me reason now. Be aware that I'm in the loop with his identity and will defend my actions accordingly. If you are not in the loop I suggest you get with the VPX team and ask around.

Have you ever wondered why I show respect to you and not any other VPX rep? BECAUSE YOU DON'T TRY THIS ****. You're open with your affiliation and don't hide behind a spineless marketing tactic.

Chemo
    Chemo,

If you would could please send me an email or pm about jjorgensen? I am not so sure he is part of VPX!! I will always say openly that I work for VPX. Hell, I am proud to work at one of the best sports nutrition companies around.

BTW, sifu kiss my ass!!!!! You are nothing!
  38. Professional Member

Bigswole,

Push some stuff my way. I have been open and honest with everything I use/used.
  39. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30

BTW, sifu kiss my ass!!!!! You are nothing!
    This is how you represent your company? I forgot what company I was dealing with.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  40. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    This is how you represent your company? I forgot what company I was dealing with.
    Did you see his comment above?????? I was called a VPX whore. IF I was here recomending any company/product other than VPX it would be fine. That pisses me off!!!!!! VPX is a great company. MOst people's knowledge of VPX is from the boards. They do not have the facts.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Super Freak by GEARED UP. need help here people
    By duoknightmare in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 12:23 PM
  2. Need Help: I got Sore Nipples!
    By Big Masa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 12:31 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 01:13 AM