• Thread starter jjorgensen626@h
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjorgensen626@h

Banned
Awards
Hey ya'll,

Well I'm just getting back into working out after a 2-year break. So I have been constant for the last 6-8 weeks, and decided to go buy "some" supps. Well I fell for the advertising and bought the following products:

VPX 1-Test Cyp X 2

VPX 4-Test Cyp X 2

VPX 4-HT Cyp X 1

VPX 4-OH Deca X 2

VPX M1-T 240cc X 1

VPX Aromadex 240cc X 1

VPX Clenbutrix 240cc X 2

SAN V12

My wife says I have a tendency to be obsessive. Anyway, I've only used Creatine in the past and wanted to up the anti. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on how I should use this stuff in conjunction with eating?

I'm 5'8 195lbs at 14%bf. I workout 4 times a week, with push - pull - legs routine. So in 3 weeks I hit each group 4 times. I only do cardio 1-2 times a week. Eating habits could be better, but I can hang with the strictest diet-(competed in NPC Ironman 2000)

So I am a newbie at this level of the game, and am eager to learn from any and all who are willing to give a brotha a hand. After reading on the forum, I'm beginning to think I probably could have spent the $$ on a product other than the overpriced VPX hype that I bought into, however at this point its too late, and I'll just chalk this one up.

Thanks in advanced.

Justin

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Are you for real? A self proclaimed "newbie" and you want to do a methyl?? Do you even realize that half the **** you bought is meant to be pinned? Here's some advice. Throw it away and spend some money on educating yourself.Sorry if that sounds harsh, but you'd be better off taking a step back and looking at this a little more sanely.

jjorgensen626@h

Banned
Awards
Harsh comments are welcomed, and I’m not offended. Thanks for your input, as I didn't know these products were to be "pinned" (VPX). However that is why I'm here - - to learn. It was too bad that I already bought the products before I found this forum. I do have half a mind though, and I'd rather sell or give the products away than toss them, that seems stupid. I will take your advice though and spend my time reading and becoming informed.

Thanks.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
If you can sell them for what you've paid for them, do it. If you can't, hold on to them and you can have 3 cycles worth of stuff there. VPX is just very expensive for what you get, you can get stuff as good and better for a fraction of the cost of what you paid for these supplements. Put the Methyl back for at least a year. The rest, if you don't have a fear of pinning you can use(not all at the same time). Just do some research on this board and then plan a cycle with what you think would be a good dosage, then run it by the board here and see what is suggested.

jjorgensen626@h

Banned
Awards
If you can sell them for what you've paid for them, do it. If you can't, hold on to them and you can have 3 cycles worth of stuff there. VPX is just very expensive for what you get, you can get stuff as good and better for a fraction of the cost of what you paid for these supplements. Put the Methyl back for at least a year. The rest, if you don't have a fear of pinning you can use(not all at the same time). Just do some research on this board and then plan a cycle with what you think would be a good dosage, then run it by the board here and see what is suggested.
Thanks Foxx,

Are there any benefits to taking these products orally? Any at all? If not, I will definitely sell them and just stick to what I've been doing. I'm not afraid of pinning, but I just don't want to go that route.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
They can be taken orally but there is no benefit. With the cyp. esters on them they are made for pinning. Now that being said, the aromadex, clenbutrix and M-1-T are made to be taken orally. You could keep those, but like I said if you can get rid of them without losing money, do it, you can get the same stuff, much cheaper.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro don't throw them away. VPX is expensive but there poducts work. Read up and then design your cycles. You can also take them orally and you'll see SOME benefit. I think the transdermal route would be a better one for you so if you can sell the stuff do it but if not then take it orally if you don't want to pin it. The methyl 1test of course is for oral use but you should get some experience before you jump into that.

jjorgensen626@h

Banned
Awards
Thanks for all the input:

Well that makes me feel a little better, that I will get SOME benefit. As I said I am a newbie, so how can this be taken subdermal?

Again I appreciate the input.

Justin

Justin

jaketparker

Awards
Well that makes me feel a little better, that I will get SOME benefit. As I said I am a newbie, so how can this be taken subdermal?
Im thinking you mean orally or transdermal, cause i have no idea what subdermal is...as for your question, i dont think there is any way to turn these into a transdermal. As far as dosaging goes for for orally, Id assume the dosages would be the same as if you were going to pin it, im not for sure on it though. Search around or im sure someone will give you a straight answer here in a little while

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the input:

Again I appreciate the input.

Justin

Justin
Glad to see you are open to learning. Please accept my apoligies for being an ass. I'm not usually like that. Check out the member store and the power nutrition forum. If you decide to go transdermal, you can find everything you need there. The right info and the best supps for it. We're here to help you do it correctly and SAFELY. Good luck. Let me know if you have any more questions. ;)

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
IMO you should wait 'til you have at least a year of consistent traning under your belt to use PHs. When you start up your gains will be pretty dramatic anyway, but your ligaments strengthen at their own rate, and not usually at the same rate your muscle strenght increases. Hold on to it until then.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking you mean orally or transdermal, cause i have no idea what subdermal is...as for your question, i dont think there is any way to turn these into a transdermal. Search around or im sure someone will give you a straight answer here in a little while
It can't be made into a transdermal. He has two choices here if he's not going to pin. Sell it, or take it orally. It doesn't get any more straight forward then that. What I said about transdermal is it would be a better route for him. Like grab some of PN's make your own t-1.

jjorgensen626@h

Banned
Awards
IMO you should wait 'til you have at least a year of consistent traning under your belt to use PHs. When you start up your gains will be pretty dramatic anyway, but your ligaments strengthen at their own rate, and not usually at the same rate your muscle strenght increases. Hold on to it until then.

Thanks Supa,

Well I have been off and on again with the training. I have not hit it "hard core" for 2 years. I currently work with the following weights:

Flat Barbell Bench 335 X 8rps 385 X 1rp

Squat 375 X 8rps

LatPull 255 X 8rps

and I agree so far my gains have been OK. But I really want to get off the hook. My pic is from 2001 @ 170 and 9%bf. this was about 4 months after the show (Ironman) I want to be 200 @ 7-9% and I hope my genetics will help, however, as mentioned earlier, I want to take it to the next level.

Glad to see you are open to learning. Please accept my apologies for being an ass. I'm not usually like that. Check out the member store and the power nutrition forum. If you decide to go transdermal, you can find everything you need there. The right info and the best supps for it. We're here to help you do it correctly and SAFELY. Good luck. Let me know if you have any more questions

Like I said, noprob, I appreciate all forms of feedback. Thanks for the encouragement.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Supa,

Well I have been off and on again with the training. I have not hit it "hard core" for 2 years.

and I agree so far my gains have been OK. But I really want to get off the hook. My pic is from 2001 @ 170 and 9%bf. this was about 4 months after the show (Ironman)
What?? :confused: Sorry bro, but if you did the Ironman you wouldn't be asking questions like this.

jjorgensen626@h

Banned
Awards
What?? :confused: Sorry bro, but if you did the Ironman you wouldn't be asking questions like this.
OK - Mr Split personalities.

First you diss me, then you apologize, then you diss me again. Please make up your mind.

I'm asking questions like this because I want to learn. When I competed as a lightweight in the NPC IRONMAN (yes I competed - photos), I was only using creatine, and doing cardio, mult-vit, and protein. I wasn’t all juiced up, and that’s probably why I didn't win. That and that I didn’t even practice posing. I did it to set a goal and accomplish it. And that’s what I did.

What is your trip? I just want to try something new. And I want to reach a new level of fitness. Is there anything wrong with this?

I'm not 287Lbs like Ronnie, 2%bf like Ernie Taylor, and I'm not acting like it either. I appreciate your input, but please don’t diss. Thanks bro.

Future

Keep us posted on your training. Just make sure you get your plan together and considering everything first...as I am sure you already know. Nice pressing too! :)

jjorgensen626@h

Banned
Awards
Keep us posted on your training. Just make sure you get your plan together and considering everything first...as I am sure you already know. Nice pressing too! :)
Thanks for the uplifting comment bro.

Future

Don't give me too much credit. I can be a tool at times. :) Feel free to email or PM me about your training. I am more of a powerlifter type BUT I still have a good feel for training in general.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
OK - Mr Split personalities. [/color]

First you diss me, then you apologize, then you diss me again. Please make up your mind.

I'm asking questions like this because I want to learn. When I competed as a lightweight in the NPC IRONMAN (yes I competed - photos), I was only using creatine, and doing cardio, mult-vit, and protein. I wasn’t all juiced up, and that’s probably why I didn't win. That and that I didn’t even practice posing. I did it to set a goal and accomplish it. And that’s what I did.

What is your trip? I just want to try something new. And I want to reach a new level of fitness. Is there anything wrong with this?

I'm not 287Lbs like Ronnie, 2%bf like Ernie Taylor, and I'm not acting like it either. I appreciate your input, but please don’t diss. Thanks bro.
Sorry man, my bad. I thought you meant Ironman Pro. I stand corrected. :(

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Does anybody notice the different fonts in his posts? It goes from the default forum font to something other. What does this mean? He is cut-n-pasting those responses from somewhere...why would he have default replies to aggressive statements that are politically correct??? Cut-n-paste replies on a VPX sales thread....

Get the **** off my board.

Chemo

jjorgensen626@h

Banned
Awards
Sorry my font consistency is not up to your high standards. Unfortunately my spelling is not that great, and I don't want to look like an ass. So I cut/paste from MS Word. But thanks for the support, and good input jerk

Secondly, no I did not cut/paste from VPX Sales thread, however I do visit other forums, including "VPX Sales Forum" to get educated, as already mentioned. I want to learn. Problem?

default replies" . . . whatever I just speak my mind. If you have a problem with me attempting to learn, I'll leave, no problem. But you don’t have to be a total D*CK when asking. I don't even know why you even had to go there

You'll probably delete this post, and I'm cool with that too. I cant believe an admin is a B*TCH like this. I appreciated the positive or honest facts and opinions I received from the members. However I guess I'm forbidden to learn from this site.

P.S. Hope you like the new font Chemo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
First, this is my board. The next time your open your cock sucker to me it better be to apologize.

You cut-n-paste to help you spell things like, "thanks". There is a post above with the only font variation with that word...thanks. If you need help to spell thanks your time would best be spent getting ahigher quality education.

Lastly, I told you to get the **** off my board. I'll give you an opportunity to leave of your own accord but the next time you post the ban stick will be applied.

Chemo

jjorgensen626@h

Banned
Awards
OK . . .you got me. I cant Spell Thanks.

And its besids the point. The point is I want to learn. Thats it. Ohh and I forgot. . .you have a problem with VPX.

Bye.

Ohh 1 more.

I'm sorry. (does this make you happy)

The amazing power of authority. Your a bitch . . . and don't to forget to delete this post

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
OK . . .you got me. I cant Spell Thanks.
Ohh and I forgot. . .you have a problem with VPX.
Let's see:

You are new to the board yet you understand my beef with a bullshit company like VPX. hhhmmmm...

You use cut-n-paste replies to negative posts that were exposed. hhhmmmm...

Once of your first posts is to market VPX. hhhmmmmm...

You call me a bitch.

Bye douche bag.

Chemo

db682

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody notice the different fonts in his posts? It goes from the default forum font to something other. What does this mean? He is cut-n-pasting those responses from somewhere...why would he have default replies to aggressive statements that are politically correct??? Cut-n-paste replies on a VPX sales thread....

Get the **** off my board.

Chemo
Chemo P.I. at it again. You are a freakin bloodhound when It comes to tracking spammers bro. Jorg, looks like youll be packing your bags buddy. Give the rest of your VPX crew a big warm **** YOU! from the boys at AnabolicMinds for us will ya. Oh yeah, watch out for the door on the way out. It swings fast and hits with a force greater then any VPX agent I know. It will definitly knock the hot air out of your bags.
Hasta la bye-bye, Toodles, get the **** out!

db

jjorgensenAgain

Banned
Awards
Chemo P.I. at it again. You are a freakin bloodhound when It comes to tracking spammers bro. Jorg, looks like youll be packing your bags buddy. Give the rest of your VPX crew a big warm **** YOU! from the boys at AnabolicMinds for us will ya. Oh yeah, watch out for the door on the way out. It swings fast and hits with a force greater then any VPX agent I know. It will definitly knock the hot air out of your bags.
Hasta la bye-bye, Toodles, get the **** out!

db
Paranoid.

I’m no “spamer”

I don’t work for VPX

I don’t Sell VPX products.

I don’t have any emotional dependencies connected with VPX, or hatred for other companies.

I bought the products because I saw advertising. That’s it.

If I took more time, I may have went with another Company, who knows.

Bottom line, I wanted to learn, and thought there would be mature, educated individuals. Don’t get me wrong, I think you are educated, just not mature. That, or too much Testosterone and Ego. Anyway this whole thing was stupid. I only had a question, that was it. Unfortunately that was too much for some of you.

Thanks again to those who were willing to give some advice.

Chemo you don’t have to waist your time banning me again. I won’t be coming back. Boo-hoo =(

<- CHEMO EDIT: FIXED THE PERPETUAL FONT PROBLEM FOR THIS CHILD. ->

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well that is good.. because I am going to ban your ass.. :D Good Day

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
That was fucking awesome! At least now I don't feel so bad since I was the first one to respond on this thread. I thought that mabey I came off as an ass. It actually rented space in my head for a couple days. :rolleyes: Oh well sianara jorgie!.... Oh that's right you won't be coming back to read this. See ya bro. :saw:

shadow_manifest

Awards
I don't doubt that vpx are decent products, I just think they have a reckless appoarch to advertising them. I mean they lie about product safety and delivery methods. I don't trust them and fear they will be the fall of the supplement industry. I think the world would be better off without them until thay can either back up what they say with real studies, or start telling the truth.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
What a bunch of gentlemen!!!!!!!!!
Big,

I know who he was and how far up the food chain he is. I've never told you to go get bent so don't give me reason now. Be aware that I'm in the loop with his identity and will defend my actions accordingly. If you are not in the loop I suggest you get with the VPX team and ask around.

Have you ever wondered why I show respect to you and not any other VPX rep? BECAUSE YOU DON'T TRY THIS ****. You're open with your affiliation and don't hide behind a spineless marketing tactic.

Chemo

myofreak

Awards
Damn I would not have been able to tell.Chemo your good.

size

Awards
  • Established
VPX guys,

send me some samples and I will be more than happy to post results.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Big,

I know who he was and how far up the food chain he is. I've never told you to go get bent so don't give me reason now. Be aware that I'm in the loop with his identity and will defend my actions accordingly. If you are not in the loop I suggest you get with the VPX team and ask around.

Have you ever wondered why I show respect to you and not any other VPX rep? BECAUSE YOU DON'T TRY THIS ****. You're open with your affiliation and don't hide behind a spineless marketing tactic.

Chemo
Chemo,

If you would could please send me an email or pm about jjorgensen? I am not so sure he is part of VPX!! I will always say openly that I work for VPX. Hell, I am proud to work at one of the best sports nutrition companies around.

BTW, sifu kiss my ass!!!!! You are nothing!

size

Awards
  • Established
Bigswole,

Push some stuff my way. I have been open and honest with everything I use/used.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
This is how you represent your company? I forgot what company I was dealing with.
Did you see his comment above?????? I was called a VPX whore. IF I was here recomending any company/product other than VPX it would be fine. That pisses me off!!!!!! VPX is a great company. MOst people's knowledge of VPX is from the boards. They do not have the facts.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Okay let's try to keep it civil.. Please...

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I understand that.. that is why I would like it taken down a notch.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have tried VPX products, and sorry they aren't that great. They are over priced and based for people that know nothing about the product at hand.

It is really quite simple VPX/bodyfx crossed the line when they decided to state that their M1T is safer.

As for I am nothing. Sorry bro working for a shameless company? What does that make you? I have been serving my country for twelve years now, with my Masters degree, and lovely wife and kids.

What have you done?

Oh ya, Mr. Bigswole works for VPX, whooopty dooooo.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Asking again nicely... Please tone it down!

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK, I'll tone it down. However I am not in the dark about VPX, or their crap tactics.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I have tried VPX products, and sorry they aren't that great. They are over priced and based for people that know nothing about the product at hand.

It is really quite simple VPX/bodyfx crossed the line when they decided to state that their M1T is safer.

As for I am nothing. Sorry bro working for a shameless company? What does that make you? I have been serving my country for twelve years now, with my Masters degree, and lovely wife and kids.

What have you done?

Oh ya, Mr. Bigswole works for VPX, whooopty dooooo.
I appreciate the fact that you serve our country. It is people like you that make it a great place. However, you are dead wrong about VPX. VPX is at least 5 years ahead of any company. They have the capabilty of releasing any product they want within hours. Name one other company that can do so. You can say what you want about VPX, but until you know what goes on behind closed doors please quit with the comments.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is simple, like I said the first time, YOUR COMPANIES SALESMAN crossed the line.

Is your M1T safer? No damn way, just because he says so? Please he tries that crap on other boards, but he already been banned here and other sites.

Big deal if you guys can get a product out whenever you want. So can Muscletech, and I wouldn't be to proud of that.

It doesn't mean that it is the top of the line, even though your company charges the highest prices out there. Looking to rape the consumer. Or seriously injure the consumer, through false claims and accusations.

Really now, do I need to go any further? I have used your products in the past, they were ok, but certainly not the top of the line. And certainly not worth the price.

When are you guys going to come out with M1,4ADD or 7-OHN by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.