Pak Vs. Orange Triad

ddb08001

ddb08001

Awards
Both Animal Pak and Orange Triad seem to be great foundation to any stack.

I was wondering which is a better foundation.

Both seem to have their strong points but which is the better buy??

Thanks

ddb

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna go with the Triad. Only because of the joint benefits as well as the multi/digestive stuff. I cant say one is BETTER than the other, only which one I would go with. Animal is a very solid product. Neither product would leave you feeling like....:rippedhand:

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
There both very good products top notch it really is a matter of preference animal pak comes in separate paks which is handy id personally go with Triad as said before nice digestive help and immune system.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
There both very good products top notch it really is a matter of preference animal pak comes in separate paks which is handy id personally go with Triad as said before nice digestive help and immune system.
Animal Pak has digestive enzymes as well.

xjmacx

Awards
I've have been using Animal Pak for awhile now and I think it is fairly good. You can definitely tell a difference when using this Multi. The downfalls to it are 11 pills. It's not too bad in the beginning but after awhile it gets old. I was taking only 1 pak a day because 2 seemed extreme. As for the Orange Triad, This is actually what I'm switching to now. The reason that I'm switching is because Animal pak is outdated and I have heard it is synthetic. Also if you go by serving size(2 Paks or 6 OT), the Orange triad is actually a better deal. The main reason I am swtiching is for the Joint support. I don't have joint problems but when you're lifting heavy you want to make sure your joints can handle the strain on them. Hope this helped. My vote is for Orange Triad.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really fond of Orange Triad

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Animal Pak also has joint and bone support in it as well.
Joint & Bone Support
• Milk Thistle
• Calcium
• Vitamin D
• Magnesium

xjmacx

Awards
Animal Pak also has joint and bone support in it as well.
Joint & Bone Support
• Milk Thistle
• Calcium
• Vitamin D
• Magnesium
Why do they make animal flex then? My joints hurt occasionally while on the pak but not when I was taking other joint supplements.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Why do they make animal flex then? My joints hurt occasionally while on the pak but not when I was taking other joint supplements.
Flex is joint construction, lubrication, and support. It is more than the basic formula in Pak.

ddb08001

ddb08001

Awards
damn you make my job hard guys but this stuff really helps me out. so i have taken in from this that the pak is old school, the original foudation that has experience to its back and orange triad is a little newer and may have a small advantage on things like joints. but they are both legit and seem like either one i pick i will be happy. but i think im gonna go with the pak. i feel that if it has lasted this long then something has got to be right. if i change ill let you guys know..

awesome replies

thanks

ddb

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I know you're only asking about Pak and Triad. I've tried both and really like both. But right now MVP is my favorite. I love it. It has EVERYTHING except joint support. So if that's a deal breaker for you then stick with Pak or Triad. But MVP after a couple weeks of use makes me feel on another level.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy how OT is split up, either 3/3 with meals or 2/2/2. Makes things easier. I can't say I've used the pak before, but it seems to have good feedback. Although 11 more pills may put me into the triple digits :D

Korben

Korben

Awards
I am in the midst of trying to decide my next multi. Been using ADAM for seemingly eternity. These two companies make everything so hard to choose between, Universal and Controlled Labs are two incredible companies. I have used various stacks and supps from both companies and never been disappointed. Also, as far as "old school" synthetic vs. new school "natural" there have been several papers written and there is absolutely NO DIFFERENCE between the two. Actually, Synthetics are typically MORE pure. That being said my solution.. get a coin asign one product for heads one for tails and flip. Then get the other one on you next order from nutraplanet. Orange triad does have the adv. of being everything in one.. but throw in animal flex (I love this stuff) and you are good on that end.

My 2 Cents.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I've used both. I personally recommend Orange Triad though. However, if your already using cissus...go with the animal pak...if you need more specific joint support then opt for Orange Triad. BTW...Orange Triad will definitely regulate your digestion. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
Now Adam + Osteo bi-Flex advanced ftw!

Orange Triad is not too bad though. I've always thought AP was a kitchen sink supp.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I know you're only asking about Pak and Triad. I've tried both and really like both. But right now MVP is my favorite. I love it. It has EVERYTHING except joint support. So if that's a deal breaker for you then stick with Pak or Triad. But MVP after a couple weeks of use makes me feel on another level.
I was gonna ask opinions on MVP. I ordered the MVP/ZMT deal and can't wait to try out both products. Does MVP have digestive enzymes?

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Triads all the way. The added Joint support it has helped me through couple of extremely dry PH cycles.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used both and enjoyed both. I would say that OT has more to it that makes it a better value IMO, however you cant go wrong with either

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The reformulated OT makes it pretty tempting as well

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Orange Triad is great, but i'm running Now ADAM right now too, and i love it. on my 3rd bottle, and combined with some joint support (cissus & joint complex supps) it's fantastic.

although OT is convenient and pretty complete, right now i like the very comprehensive ADAM formula.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
It's really a coinflip to which I like better since I have tried both in the past.

Buy both, try them out for the same amount of time and see which you feel better on. Then make your decision on which you will be buying again.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I took OT and didn't notice much in the joint department. OT seems like the Jack of all trades, master of none.

Switched back to Adam and I now use Animal Flex and Gut Health for joint and digestion.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think the combination of ANIMAL Pak + ANIMAL Flex is worth the extra cost.

-Spaz