Diesel test Hardcore/Sunami question

  1. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    732
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    58.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Diesel test Hardcore/Sunami question


    I am a hude fan of DTHC/Sunami. With that being said, can someone answer this question?

    How much Test is produced/released etc... from this combination? I don't need exact numbers but I'm just curious how this measures up against injecting Test since I've never gone that route. Is it comparable? I've seen 30% increases etc, I'm talking mgs or whatever. Thanks

  2. New Member
    worker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    95
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    71.44%

    As I am thinking of running this stack, can you elaborate on the gains you recieved while on this. Were they purely in the realm of libido or did you see real gains in mass and/or strength?
  3. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    732
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    58.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I have seen increased definition, leaning out, energy increase, good mood, positive agression in the gym, libido up etc. I haven't weighed myself and I'm not really concerned about it at the moment. I have a quicker recovery from exercise as well.

    If you are concerned about gains, get something where gains are expected like Epistane. From what I've read, It's mild and you can see 5-8 lbs in a couple weeks. If you want something for more mass, go with a mass building prohormone and run you PCT with DTHC and Sunami in it. If you've never done Prohormones and you add these in at the end, you'll probably be shocked at the results. Like "I havent taken (eg. Prohormone X) in a week and I'm still making gains."
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    JaredGalloway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    593
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    45.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    u cannot compare a NATURAL test booster to any injectable test... but it is the best natural test booster out now...
  5. New Member
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    147
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    86.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    u cannot compare a NATURAL test booster to any injectable test... but it is the best natural test booster out now...
    Is it really?...out of all the test boosters, Diesel Test Hardcore is the best one out? So I made a mistake in getting T-Bol over DTH?
  6. Senior Member
    JaredGalloway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    593
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    45.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    yes u did...
  7. Advanced Member
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    80729
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    yes u did...
    agree, X2
  8. New Member
    worker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    95
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    71.44%

    What about Activate Xtreme...I heard that it produced better results than DTHC. Man, I don't know which one to go with???
  9. Senior Member
    JaredGalloway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    593
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    45.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by worker View Post
    What about Activate Xtreme...I heard that it produced better results than DTHC. Man, I don't know which one to go with???
    Lets make it easy for u... all the ingredients (the important ones) found in AX are found in DTH... And DTH has other goodies in it as well... and chuck ONLY uses high quality extracts...
  10. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Is it really?...out of all the test boosters, Diesel Test Hardcore is the best one out? So I made a mistake in getting T-Bol over DTH?
    This is a yes without question.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  11. Advanced Member
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    533
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    66.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    Lets make it easy for u... all the ingredients (the important ones) found in AX are found in DTH... And DTH has other goodies in it as well... and chuck ONLY uses high quality extracts...
    DTH has nettle root, but it does NOT contain any Divanil!
  12. Senior Member
    JaredGalloway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    593
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    45.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    DTH has nettle root, but it does NOT contain any Divanil!
    3,4 Divanilltetrahydrofuran is one constituent that is found in nettle root (there are many other that have strong binding affinity to SHBG as well)... which is why i said chuck ONLY uses high quality extracts... if his nettle root is not a good extract u have to ask him... but i know that it is because i have used DTH... please read my posts carefully and read more about his products...
  13. Advanced Member
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    533
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    66.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    3,4 Divanilltetrahydrofuran is one constituent that is found in nettle root (there are many other that have strong binding affinity to SHBG as well)... which is why i said chuck ONLY uses high quality extracts... if his nettle root is not a good extract u have to ask him... but i know that it is because i have used DTH... please read my posts carefully and read more about his products...
    Divanil, the patented extract, contains 95% 3,4 Divanilltetrahydrofuran... Can you give me a percent value for DTH?
  14. Senior Member
    JaredGalloway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    593
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    45.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Divanil, the patented extract, contains 95% 3,4 Divanilltetrahydrofuran... Can you give me a percent value for DTH?
    U have to take that up with chuck... But he assures that he ONLY uses high quality extracts (Nettle Root Standardized for 50% Divanil)... And since most people take atleast 3 caps per day which equels 6grams of active ingredients... its highly likely that ur getting at least 1-1.4grams of the active per day...Im not sure what ur getting at... Are u trying to say AX is superior to DTH...
  15. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,216
    Rep Power
    18675
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    U have to take that up with chuck... But he assures that he ONLY uses high quality extracts (Nettle Root Standardized for 50% Divanil)... And since most people take atleast 3 caps per day which equels 6grams of active ingredients... its highly likely that ur getting at least 1-1.4grams of the active per day...Im not sure what ur getting at... Are u trying to say AX is superior to DTH...
    DTHC was an awesome product when I ran it last fall. During my run of AcX, this year, I can say with specificity, that AcX was more effective ... I did blood work after running DTH. I also did bloodwork 3wks in to running AcX.

    When compared side by side concerning blood work, free test and total test were higher with AcX.

    Yet, as stated, both products were very effective.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  16. Senior Member
    JaredGalloway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    593
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    45.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    DTHC was an awesome product when I ran it last fall. During my run of AcX, this year, I can say with specificity, that AcX was more effective ... I did blood work after running DTH. I also did bloodwork 3wks in to running AcX.

    When compared side by side concerning blood work, free test and total test were higher with AcX.

    Yet, as stated, both products were very effective.
    DTH has been reformulated since last fall... with higher extracts and more mg's per serving...
  17. Advanced Member
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    492
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    67.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    DTHC was an awesome product when I ran it last fall. During my run of AcX, this year, I can say with specificity, that AcX was more effective ... I did blood work after running DTH. I also did bloodwork 3wks in to running AcX.

    When compared side by side concerning blood work, free test and total test were higher with AcX.

    Yet, as stated, both products were very effective.
    Could you share your results? How much higher did ax raise your test over dthc. Also, was your starting test the same before starting either booster?
  18. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    732
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    58.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    2 DTHC and a sunami this morning. I took yesterday off and I can tell. I'm on a short fuse off to the gym to destroy CHEST/TRIs. Don't piss me off. Oh hell yea, this is going to be fun...

    I feel like a walking talking Pantera anthem right now.
  19. Senior Member
    JaredGalloway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    593
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    45.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78 View Post
    2 DTHC and a sunami this morning. I took yesterday off and I can tell. I'm on a short fuse off to the gym to destroy CHEST/TRIs. Don't piss me off. Oh hell yea, this is going to be fun...

    I feel like a walking talking Pantera anthem right now.
    good choice with the DTH and Sunami stack... aggression is always a great thing to have...good luck
  20. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,216
    Rep Power
    18675
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Could you share your results? How much higher did ax raise your test over dthc. Also, was your starting test the same before starting either booster?
    Yes, as soon as I dig out my old blood work, I can post the two. I can remember the numbers, estimated on the first but not exactly.
    The last one I still have on my desk.

    On the last thing you asked, I'm not clear on the q. Was my starting free or total test the same as before what?

    I'll tell you that I don't know what my T was in january, I just know that my T was higher than when I was using DTHC from my comparison of last falls bloodwork.

    Posted from my mobile device.
  21. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Yes, as soon as I dig out my old blood work, I can post the two. I can remember the numbers, estimated on the first but not exactly.
    The last one I still have on my desk.

    On the last thing you asked, I'm not clear on the q. Was my starting free or total test the same as before what?

    I'll tell you that I don't know what my T was in january, I just know that my T was higher than when I was using DTHC from my comparison of last falls bloodwork.

    Posted from my mobile device.
    I'm currious to see this, but there are many factors that can effect anything not tested in a controlled environment, with all variables being the same.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  22. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41252
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Even getting a poor night's sleep, being in a cut vs. bulk, or having the blood drawn later in the day can have quite significant effects. Food for thought
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Diesel Test, Act X and Sunami
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 09:50 PM
  2. Diesel test hardcore question!
    By Rakz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 08:33 PM
  3. Replies: 367
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 01:18 PM
  4. Question about Diesel Test Hardcore
    By pinchharmonic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 03:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in