Diesel test Hardcore/Sunami question

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I am a hude fan of DTHC/Sunami. With that being said, can someone answer this question?

How much Test is produced/released etc... from this combination? I don't need exact numbers but I'm just curious how this measures up against injecting Test since I've never gone that route. Is it comparable? I've seen 30% increases etc, I'm talking mgs or whatever. Thanks

worker

Awards
As I am thinking of running this stack, can you elaborate on the gains you recieved while on this. Were they purely in the realm of libido or did you see real gains in mass and/or strength?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I have seen increased definition, leaning out, energy increase, good mood, positive agression in the gym, libido up etc. I haven't weighed myself and I'm not really concerned about it at the moment. I have a quicker recovery from exercise as well.

If you are concerned about gains, get something where gains are expected like Epistane. From what I've read, It's mild and you can see 5-8 lbs in a couple weeks. If you want something for more mass, go with a mass building prohormone and run you PCT with DTHC and Sunami in it. If you've never done Prohormones and you add these in at the end, you'll probably be shocked at the results. Like "I havent taken (eg. Prohormone X) in a week and I'm still making gains."

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
u cannot compare a NATURAL test booster to any injectable test... but it is the best natural test booster out now...

RavensFan2k3

Awards
u cannot compare a NATURAL test booster to any injectable test... but it is the best natural test booster out now...
Is it really?...out of all the test boosters, Diesel Test Hardcore is the best one out? So I made a mistake in getting T-Bol over DTH?

worker

Awards
What about Activate Xtreme...I heard that it produced better results than DTHC. Man, I don't know which one to go with???

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
What about Activate Xtreme...I heard that it produced better results than DTHC. Man, I don't know which one to go with???
Lets make it easy for u... all the ingredients (the important ones) found in AX are found in DTH... And DTH has other goodies in it as well... and chuck ONLY uses high quality extracts...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it really?...out of all the test boosters, Diesel Test Hardcore is the best one out? So I made a mistake in getting T-Bol over DTH?
This is a yes without question.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Lets make it easy for u... all the ingredients (the important ones) found in AX are found in DTH... And DTH has other goodies in it as well... and chuck ONLY uses high quality extracts...
DTH has nettle root, but it does NOT contain any Divanil! :bling1:

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
DTH has nettle root, but it does NOT contain any Divanil! :bling1:
3,4 Divanilltetrahydrofuran is one constituent that is found in nettle root (there are many other that have strong binding affinity to SHBG as well)... which is why i said chuck ONLY uses high quality extracts... if his nettle root is not a good extract u have to ask him... but i know that it is because i have used DTH... please read my posts carefully and read more about his products...

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
3,4 Divanilltetrahydrofuran is one constituent that is found in nettle root (there are many other that have strong binding affinity to SHBG as well)... which is why i said chuck ONLY uses high quality extracts... if his nettle root is not a good extract u have to ask him... but i know that it is because i have used DTH... please read my posts carefully and read more about his products...
Divanil, the patented extract, contains 95% 3,4 Divanilltetrahydrofuran... Can you give me a percent value for DTH?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Divanil, the patented extract, contains 95% 3,4 Divanilltetrahydrofuran... Can you give me a percent value for DTH?
U have to take that up with chuck... But he assures that he ONLY uses high quality extracts (Nettle Root Standardized for 50% Divanil)... And since most people take atleast 3 caps per day which equels 6grams of active ingredients... its highly likely that ur getting at least 1-1.4grams of the active per day...Im not sure what ur getting at... Are u trying to say AX is superior to DTH...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
U have to take that up with chuck... But he assures that he ONLY uses high quality extracts (Nettle Root Standardized for 50% Divanil)... And since most people take atleast 3 caps per day which equels 6grams of active ingredients... its highly likely that ur getting at least 1-1.4grams of the active per day...Im not sure what ur getting at... Are u trying to say AX is superior to DTH...
DTHC was an awesome product when I ran it last fall. During my run of AcX, this year, I can say with specificity, that AcX was more effective ... I did blood work after running DTH. I also did bloodwork 3wks in to running AcX.

When compared side by side concerning blood work, free test and total test were higher with AcX.

Yet, as stated, both products were very effective.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
DTHC was an awesome product when I ran it last fall. During my run of AcX, this year, I can say with specificity, that AcX was more effective ... I did blood work after running DTH. I also did bloodwork 3wks in to running AcX.

When compared side by side concerning blood work, free test and total test were higher with AcX.

DTH has been reformulated since last fall... with higher extracts and more mg's per serving...

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established

Could you share your results? How much higher did ax raise your test over dthc. Also, was your starting test the same before starting either booster?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
2 DTHC and a sunami this morning. I took yesterday off and I can tell. I'm on a short fuse off to the gym to destroy CHEST/TRIs. Don't piss me off. Oh hell yea, this is going to be fun...

I feel like a walking talking Pantera anthem right now.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
2 DTHC and a sunami this morning. I took yesterday off and I can tell. I'm on a short fuse off to the gym to destroy CHEST/TRIs. Don't piss me off. Oh hell yea, this is going to be fun...

I feel like a walking talking Pantera anthem right now.
good choice with the DTH and Sunami stack... aggression is always a great thing to have...good luck

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Could you share your results? How much higher did ax raise your test over dthc. Also, was your starting test the same before starting either booster?
Yes, as soon as I dig out my old blood work, I can post the two. I can remember the numbers, estimated on the first but not exactly.
The last one I still have on my desk.

On the last thing you asked, I'm not clear on the q. Was my starting free or total test the same as before what?

I'll tell you that I don't know what my T was in january, I just know that my T was higher than when I was using DTHC from my comparison of last falls bloodwork.

Posted from my mobile device.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, as soon as I dig out my old blood work, I can post the two. I can remember the numbers, estimated on the first but not exactly.
The last one I still have on my desk.

On the last thing you asked, I'm not clear on the q. Was my starting free or total test the same as before what?

I'll tell you that I don't know what my T was in january, I just know that my T was higher than when I was using DTHC from my comparison of last falls bloodwork.

Posted from my mobile device.
I'm currious to see this, but there are many factors that can effect anything not tested in a controlled environment, with all variables being the same.