SizeOn for me?
- 04-06-2009, 01:22 PM
SizeOn for me?
I'm wondering if this is a good product for me. I'm 18, 6'2", and 193 pounds, but a thin 193 pounds at that. For the alst few months i've been on a weight gainer thats just stacked with sugar so I'm looking for something new, weight now isn't so much of an issue I'd rather gain it with whole foods. But I am looking to add strength. Is it a good choice?.. and would you reccomend taking their SuperPump before workouts?
- 04-06-2009, 01:31 PM
I started taking superpump when i was your age (im 22 now) i had good results with it.. . sizeon is good.. but it would be less expensive, and possible better for you to start off with a pure creatine monohydrate powder. drink a lot of water.. gallon a day.
and as far as superpump goes.. give it a shot. you'll definately gain more focus and intensity.
04-06-2009, 01:48 PM
I did both. SP250 before and sizeon during/after. I like both of them, the taste were good too. I noticed strength gains too while eating my normal diet to just maintain. I would recommend if you have the money.
04-06-2009, 02:01 PM
04-06-2009, 02:08 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bean in forum Training ForumReplies: 45Last Post: 09-03-2003, 12:24 AM
- By Rictor33 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2003, 05:15 AM
- By logan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-16-2003, 04:12 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 03-31-2003, 03:55 PM
- By destro19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2003, 02:49 PM