SizeOn for me?
- 04-06-2009, 02:22 PM
SizeOn for me?
I'm wondering if this is a good product for me. I'm 18, 6'2", and 193 pounds, but a thin 193 pounds at that. For the alst few months i've been on a weight gainer thats just stacked with sugar so I'm looking for something new, weight now isn't so much of an issue I'd rather gain it with whole foods. But I am looking to add strength. Is it a good choice?.. and would you reccomend taking their SuperPump before workouts?
- 04-06-2009, 02:31 PM
I started taking superpump when i was your age (im 22 now) i had good results with it.. . sizeon is good.. but it would be less expensive, and possible better for you to start off with a pure creatine monohydrate powder. drink a lot of water.. gallon a day.
and as far as superpump goes.. give it a shot. you'll definately gain more focus and intensity.
04-06-2009, 02:48 PM
I did both. SP250 before and sizeon during/after. I like both of them, the taste were good too. I noticed strength gains too while eating my normal diet to just maintain. I would recommend if you have the money.
04-06-2009, 03:01 PM
04-06-2009, 03:08 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Madooo in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-09-2010, 10:51 PM
- By Teg in forum BulkingReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2009, 05:37 PM
- By Wrath225 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2007, 08:13 PM
- By HDeuce7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-02-2007, 08:42 PM
- By gettingold in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-09-2006, 06:10 PM