Recreate or SAN Tight Hardcore?

TViddy

Awards
Hey guys. Was wondering who has tried these 2 products and which you would recommend. Im looking to cut up but still maintain or if possible gain lean muscle without feeling like a :crackhead:

Supps currently taking...

PowerFULL and Anabolic Pump by USP Labs
ON Multi Vitamin
Twin Labs CLA
ON Pro-Complex protein shake

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys. Was wondering who has tried these 2 products and which you would recommend. Im looking to cut up but still maintain or if possible gain lean muscle without feeling like a :crackhead:

Supps currently taking...

PowerFULL and Anabolic Pump by USP Labs
ON Multi Vitamin
Twin Labs CLA
ON Pro-Complex protein shake
Since you are already on Anabolic Pump, not to mention PowerFULL, you may want to add Recreate to get the full benefits of the Six-Pack Stack. See the following thread for more details: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/113977-six-pack-stack.html

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tight Hardcore will definitely make you feel very stimulated.

I was a tester for it and can't really say i noticed much but it was a strong stim

TViddy

Awards
Tight Hardcore will definitely make you feel very stimulated.

I was a tester for it and can't really say i noticed much but it was a strong stim
Thanks for the feedback. Besides feeling strong stim....did the product actually work and shed the fat and get you ripped?

heywood

heywood

Awards
  • Established
Recreate isn't a heavy stim product, and has worked well for me. Not sure about the other, tho.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. Besides feeling strong stim....did the product actually work and shed the fat and get you ripped?
Not really... I suggest, only things that really worked are strong stims (Like EYC stack), meltdown + ephedrine or T3 (real deal).

If you are willing to try research chemicals then t3 is the best non-stim fat burner. 25mcg a day with a cortisol blocker and super high protein diet.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Recreate + AP = wow. 6 Pack stack is epic. I would say also look into carb cycling; it is by far the best for fat loss I have found.

bigsexy

Awards
I have tried both, and had better results with recreate. Any tight product has been a great stim, and a decent fat burner. I am just a big fan of rereate, and I plan on doing it again next month.