The Most Versitile Supplement

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

The Most Versitile Supplement

Attention all Anabolic Mind Members and those just viewing

Are you that person looking to blast through a plateau? Looking to grow, stay lean, strong and healthy? All by doing it in the most natural way possible? Well look no further for another supplement again.

Let’s start with its fat loss properties. Trans Res is an SIRT1 agonist and this can help greatly with fat loss. “In addition, SIRT1 repressed PPAR-gamma, and overexpression of SIRT1 attenuated adipogenesis, and upregulation of SIRT in differentiated fat cells triggered lipolysis and loss of fat, events that are known to attenuate insulin resistance and prolong life span.(11)”.

Trans Resveratrol
    Trans resveratol has been shown to increase sperm count in men, as well as having a positive effect on the HPGA (testosterone increase). While it increases LH and FSH it doesn’t impair the quality of the sperm. “The repeated oral administration of trans-resveratrol induced a 71% decrease in the mean diameter of the seminiferous tubules with a 100% increase in the testicular tubular density. Together, these changes led to an overall increase in the size of the spermatogenic tissue. Therefore, this enlargement may explain the increase in sperm production observed. It is noteworthy that sperm collected from the epididymis had matured properly because the morphological examination revealed the same percentage of abnormalities between groups.” This same study also revealed that a possible reason for this is its mixed ER agonist/antagonist properties regulating the feedback mechanism in the hypothalamus. And why not protect your prostate at the same time? This amazing compound also shows androgen receptor antagonism in the prostate! What more can a guy want? Increase in testosterone, blocking estrogen receptors, blocking androgen action in the prostate(1). All this just from one supplement? The crazy thing is there is more. This Novel supplement is a great antioxidant and can be used for longevity purposes and cardiovascular health. Studies show that it can increase the life span of specific organisms. And as an antioxidant it protects the body of free radicals. These free radicals damage cells in the body. Trans Resveratrol seems to do these actions by SIRT1 activities (agonist). But one of the problems is its not found in food and it seems to have a poor bioavailability (2, 3).

Quercitin and Piperine
    This brings us to our next ingredient Querciten and Piperine. Now this is really truly unique in its actions. It enhances the bioavailability of Trans Resveratrol, which is a great thing. Quercetin is used because it is the most potent natural inbitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol. [4] This makes not only aids in absorption, but enhances ant estrogenic activity. Piperine is another addition because it enhances the ability of your intestines to absorb nutrients and phytochemicals. [5] Additionally, piperine may also inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, another enzyme which degrades resveratrol.[6]

Icariin
    Now those two ingredients are essential for Trans Res’ ability to have better bioavailability but what about the last ingredient? Well Icariin also has the same problem. But what makes it unique is its receptor antagonist at the ER and works to mimic testosterone. Icariin has shown it to increase circulating testosterone levels as well as improve reproductive organs, making it a great therapeutic for hypo androgenic states (like right after a steroids cycle). [7]On top of the testosterone mimetic capabilities of icariin, it also has some very interesting metabolites. In vivo research has shown icariin to metabolize into icaritin and desmethylicaritin. [8] What's great about these guys is the fact that (like resveratrol) is very strong estrogenic receptor antagonists. [9][10]

Now let’s review why this testosterone boosting can help for recovery during the use of CERTAIN anabolics as a stand a lone or in conjunction with other ancillaries. There is something known as the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. In short there are steroidal hormones you put in your body (lets go with men on this one) where after a certain amount of time body stops producing your own (very basic). You want to recover and retain as much of your gains as possible and this is where these ingredients can help.
    Your hypothalamus releases GnRH and secretes it in pulses every 1.5-2 hours to the pituitary. When it gets there it stimulates the release of LH and FSH to the whole body (12). These products in the specific doses will help you regain this.

Now you can see how this appeals to a man in his journey to get big and strong. Or just as a sexual aid if you’re in your later years of life. Not only protective, but it have chemo protective properties and are a novel antioxidant (1). Now what about women and the use of this product? Well as you can see by the studies shown above that it can really benefit anyone looking for that edge. First of all the number of women who get breast cancer is becoming alarming and the ingredients in Stoked can really protect against it. But the icariin in there people will say “well isn’t the test boosting effects going to have some virilizing effects?” The answer is NO! It has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for women suffering from menopause. It has also been used for women with decreased sexual desire.

Now there was one thing we didn’t address that I mentioned in the beginning. And that’s its effect on glucose control. Now we spoke about Quercitin briefly, but, quercitin has a profound effect on glucose levels. It does this by increasing the effectiveness of Trans Resveratrols properties(4).

So there you have it folks. Many reasons why STOKED! Is a GREAT addition to current stacks, and PCT. And it does not only work well for men, but it works for women as well (2caps a day)

1) trans-Resveratrol, a Natural Antioxidant from Grapes, Increases Sperm Output in Healthy Rats1 M. Emília Juan, Eulalia González-Pons, Thais Munuera, Joan Ballester*, Joan E. Rodríguez-Gil* and Joana M. Planas2
    Departament de Fisiologia, Facultat de Farmàcia, Universitat de Barcelona, E-08028 Barcelona, Spain and * Unit of Reproducció Animal, Department of Medicina i Cirurgia Animal, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Bellaterra, Spain
    2) Resveratrol and novel potent activators of SIRT1: effects on aging and age-related diseases
    Mitchell D Knutson 1 and Christiaan Leeuwenburgh 2
    1 Food Science and Human Nutrition Department, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, USA.
    2 Department of Aging and Geriatrics, College of Medicine, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, USA.
    3) HIGH ABSORPTION BUT VERY LOW BIOAVAILABILITY OF ORAL RESVERATROL IN HUMANS

Thomas Walle, Faye Hsieh, Mark H. DeLegge, John E. Oatis, Jr., and U. Kristina Walle
    Department of Cell and Molecular Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics (T.W., J.E.O., U.K.W.) and Digestive Disease Center (M.H.D.), Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina; and Amgen, Inc., Thousand Oaks, California (F.H.)
    4.Inhibition of estrone sulfatase in human liver microsomes by quercetin and other flavonoids.Huang Z, Fasco MJ, Kaminsky LS. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1997 Sep-Oct;63(1-3):9-15

5.Piperine modulates permeability characteristics of intestine by inducing alterations in membrane dynamics: influence on brush border membrane fluidity, ultrastructure and enzyme kinetics.Khajuria A, Thusu N, Zutshi U. Phytomedicine. 2002 Apr;9(3):224-31

6.Impairment of UDP-glucose dehydrogenase and glucuronidation activities in liver and small intestine of rat and guinea pig in vitro by piperine.Reen RK, Jamwal DS, Taneja SC, Koul JL, Dubey RK, Wiebel FJ, Singh J. Biochem Pharmacol. 1993 Jul 20;46(2):229-38
    7.The testosterone mimetic properties of icariin. Zhang ZB, Yang QT. Asian J Androl. 2006 Sep;8(5):601-5. Epub 2006 Jun 5.

8.Determination of rat urinary metabolites of icariin in vivo and estrogenic activities of its metabolites on MCF-7 cells.Liu J, Ye H, Lou Y. Pharmazie. 2005 Feb;60(2):120-5

9.Estrogenic effects of two derivatives of icariin on human breast cancer MCF-7 cells.Ye HY, Lou YJ. Phytomedicine. 2005 Nov;12(10):735-41

10.Preparation of two derivatives from icariin and investigation of their estrogen-like effects.Ye HY, Liu J, Lou YJ.Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2005 Mar;34(2):131-6
    11. iHOP - A defect in the activity of Delta6 and Delta5 desaturases may be a factor predisposing to the development of insulin resistance syndrome.
    12) ANABOLIC PHARMACOLOGY- Seth Roberts
    Last edited by crazyfool405; 04-06-2009 at 12:48 AM. Reason: flow charts arent working!!!

2. Registered User

Facts that prove Stoked is a great overall supplement. With an increase in SR1-T activity and PDE-5 inhibition, the fat-loss properties are that of prominence. This also means more nitric oxide production which means better pumps in the gym as well as better blood flow to the corpus cavernosome(better erection). When IGF-1 levels increase fat loss with muscle gain is achieved at a higher rate. Since Icarrin does not severly block E2 levels, one does not loss size, strength, or libido; unlike a SERM. Reservatrol and icarrin both contain estrogenic properites which means that these compounds are awesome for any athlete looking to perform better in athletics. There are so many neuro and cardio protective properties through reservatrol as well. Quercetin and piperine offer anti-oxidative properties as well. All in all, a great supplement for any athlete looking to get gains with recovery, and a good supplement for people in general.
    doing my own thang!
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Great work very well put together.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

4. Registered User

Stoked is great, great stuff.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Thanks for reminding me of this supp, I liked it and would be a good additon to any stack.
    It's going on my list now..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Glad to hear that dream weaver. Thanks for choosing AI

7. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Thanks for reminding me of this supp, I liked it and would be a good additon to any stack.
    It's going on my list now..

Thank you for your support.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

seems to be good stack!!!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Nice post bro...
    I love flow charts!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  10. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Do you plan on keeping it as one item, or leaving it as "stoked" or "post cycle support"
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

It attracts 2 different crowds. It'll pribably stay the same altho ill ask

12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Stoked is great, great stuff.
    One of my favorites!
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

anyone have any questions about the write up?

one thing to know PPARy(gamma) is in adipose tissue and the PPARa(alpha) is in the liver,

just to help yuou understand the flow chart a little better.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Nice post bro...
    I love flow charts!
    yea the flow charts i had werent as pretty or as good as that , Crowler put it up into a nicer looking format!!!
  15. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Do you plan on keeping it as one item, or leaving it as "stoked" or "post cycle support"
    Thank you for the question. There will always be STOKED! as well as POST Cycle Support.

It started out as POST Cycle Support. Then so many people said they used it all the time and asked about us taking the reference to a cycle out of the name so we made STOKED!
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

I'd like to hear if there are any thoughts about stacking Trione and Stocked.

Would that be an overkill? Just as a standalone, not as part of PCT or anything.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    I'd like to hear if there are any thoughts about stacking Trione and Stocked.

Would that be an overkill? Just as a standalone, not as part of PCT or anything.
    not over kill!!! they will work VERY well together as an OTC PCT for some Anabolics. however its never reccommended to do just OTC for strong AAS it will work synergistically with pretty much every PCT plan.

However if your looking to recomp (or even just over all health) then STOKED and GLYCOBOL! will be a great choice!!!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Omigosh I am STOKED!
  19. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor

Looks really good!
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  20. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    not over kill!!! they will work VERY well together as an OTC PCT for some Anabolics. however its never reccommended to do just OTC for strong AAS it will work synergistically with pretty much every PCT plan.

However if your looking to recomp (or even just over all health) then STOKED and GLYCOBOL! will be a great choice!!!
    I am looking forward to that stack sometime this summer.
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

It'll be part of my post pct pct
  22. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    It'll be part of my post pct pct
    I am going to use it as part of a recomp. I do not think I will be using any anabolics this summer.
  23. Registered User

STOKED IS THE ****! I BEEN ON IT FOR 4 WEEKS AND MY STRENGTH AND AGGRESSION ARE THROUGH THE ROOF!
  24. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

[QUOTE=The Myth;1929271]STOKED IS THE ****! I BEEN ON IT FOR 4 WEEKS AND MY STRENGTH AND AGGRESSION ARE THROUGH THE ROOF!

Thank you for the great feedback Stoked is truly a top notch supp and we are happy it is working wonders for our loyal customers.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Isn't STOKED a good addition to a natty T boosting stack? Like ActX or maybe DTH?
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    Isn't STOKED a good addition to a natty T boosting stack? Like ActX or maybe DTH?
    it absolutly is!!!

Act X and Stoked has been talked about for a while as the SUPERMAN stack by 1 member and got others hooked..,

DTHC and Stoked is a fairly new combo but heard very great things.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

I've used Stoked with Act X twice,.. very pleased to say the least!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  28. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

What about STOKED!, Act X and Glycobol hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    hmm talk about synergism!!!

i have a feeling Kristofer is going to run this one soon after his log!!! hes got tons of our stuff and Act X for the superman stack he always talks about.
  30. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Damn Crowler I am running out of room to keep writing down stacks I want to try. Damn you bro.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

I have to admit its one of the best supplements ive used for strength, i thought it was top notch, 8/10 from me.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Thanks russian!
  33. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I have to admit its one of the best supplements ive used for strength, i thought it was top notch, 8/10 from me.
    X2 thank you for the kind words. We want all of our customer to meet all your fitness goals.
  34. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

negged
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whats Your Favorite Supplement/Supplement Stack?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 08:28 AM
  2. Whats Your Favorite Supplement/Supplement Stack?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 09:51 AM
  3. Best New Supplement
    By Bigniko in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 10:52 AM
  4. what supplement to take?
    By jkelley in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 12:22 PM