The Most Versitile Supplement

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Attention all Anabolic Mind Members and those just viewing

Are you that person looking to blast through a plateau? Looking to grow, stay lean, strong and healthy? All by doing it in the most natural way possible? Well look no further for another supplement again.

Let’s start with its fat loss properties. Trans Res is an SIRT1 agonist and this can help greatly with fat loss. “In addition, SIRT1 repressed PPAR-gamma, and overexpression of SIRT1 attenuated adipogenesis, and upregulation of SIRT in differentiated fat cells triggered lipolysis and loss of fat, events that are known to attenuate insulin resistance and prolong life span.(11)”.

Trans Resveratrol
Trans resveratol has been shown to increase sperm count in men, as well as having a positive effect on the HPGA (testosterone increase). While it increases LH and FSH it doesn’t impair the quality of the sperm. “The repeated oral administration of trans-resveratrol induced a 71% decrease in the mean diameter of the seminiferous tubules with a 100% increase in the testicular tubular density. Together, these changes led to an overall increase in the size of the spermatogenic tissue. Therefore, this enlargement may explain the increase in sperm production observed. It is noteworthy that sperm collected from the epididymis had matured properly because the morphological examination revealed the same percentage of abnormalities between groups.” This same study also revealed that a possible reason for this is its mixed ER agonist/antagonist properties regulating the feedback mechanism in the hypothalamus. And why not protect your prostate at the same time? This amazing compound also shows androgen receptor antagonism in the prostate! What more can a guy want? Increase in testosterone, blocking estrogen receptors, blocking androgen action in the prostate(1). All this just from one supplement? The crazy thing is there is more. This Novel supplement is a great antioxidant and can be used for longevity purposes and cardiovascular health. Studies show that it can increase the life span of specific organisms. And as an antioxidant it protects the body of free radicals. These free radicals damage cells in the body. Trans Resveratrol seems to do these actions by SIRT1 activities (agonist). But one of the problems is its not found in food and it seems to have a poor bioavailability (2, 3).

Quercitin and Piperine
This brings us to our next ingredient Querciten and Piperine. Now this is really truly unique in its actions. It enhances the bioavailability of Trans Resveratrol, which is a great thing. Quercetin is used because it is the most potent natural inbitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol. [4] This makes not only aids in absorption, but enhances ant estrogenic activity. Piperine is another addition because it enhances the ability of your intestines to absorb nutrients and phytochemicals. [5] Additionally, piperine may also inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, another enzyme which degrades resveratrol.[6]

Icariin
Now those two ingredients are essential for Trans Res’ ability to have better bioavailability but what about the last ingredient? Well Icariin also has the same problem. But what makes it unique is its receptor antagonist at the ER and works to mimic testosterone. Icariin has shown it to increase circulating testosterone levels as well as improve reproductive organs, making it a great therapeutic for hypo androgenic states (like right after a steroids cycle). [7]On top of the testosterone mimetic capabilities of icariin, it also has some very interesting metabolites. In vivo research has shown icariin to metabolize into icaritin and desmethylicaritin. [8] What's great about these guys is the fact that (like resveratrol) is very strong estrogenic receptor antagonists. [9][10]

Now let’s review why this testosterone boosting can help for recovery during the use of CERTAIN anabolics as a stand a lone or in conjunction with other ancillaries. There is something known as the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. In short there are steroidal hormones you put in your body (lets go with men on this one) where after a certain amount of time body stops producing your own (very basic). You want to recover and retain as much of your gains as possible and this is where these ingredients can help.
Your hypothalamus releases GnRH and secretes it in pulses every 1.5-2 hours to the pituitary. When it gets there it stimulates the release of LH and FSH to the whole body (12). These products in the specific doses will help you regain this.

Now you can see how this appeals to a man in his journey to get big and strong. Or just as a sexual aid if you’re in your later years of life. Not only protective, but it have chemo protective properties and are a novel antioxidant (1). Now what about women and the use of this product? Well as you can see by the studies shown above that it can really benefit anyone looking for that edge. First of all the number of women who get breast cancer is becoming alarming and the ingredients in Stoked can really protect against it. But the icariin in there people will say “well isn’t the test boosting effects going to have some virilizing effects?” The answer is NO! It has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for women suffering from menopause. It has also been used for women with decreased sexual desire.

Now there was one thing we didn’t address that I mentioned in the beginning. And that’s its effect on glucose control. Now we spoke about Quercitin briefly, but, quercitin has a profound effect on glucose levels. It does this by increasing the effectiveness of Trans Resveratrols properties(4).

So there you have it folks. Many reasons why STOKED! Is a GREAT addition to current stacks, and PCT. And it does not only work well for men, but it works for women as well (2caps a day)

1) trans-Resveratrol, a Natural Antioxidant from Grapes, Increases Sperm Output in Healthy Rats1 M. Emília Juan, Eulalia González-Pons, Thais Munuera, Joan Ballester*, Joan E. Rodríguez-Gil* and Joana M. Planas2
Departament de Fisiologia, Facultat de Farmàcia, Universitat de Barcelona, E-08028 Barcelona, Spain and * Unit of Reproducció Animal, Department of Medicina i Cirurgia Animal, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Bellaterra, Spain
2) Resveratrol and novel potent activators of SIRT1: effects on aging and age-related diseases
Mitchell D Knutson 1 and Christiaan Leeuwenburgh 2
1 Food Science and Human Nutrition Department, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, USA.
2 Department of Aging and Geriatrics, College of Medicine, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, USA.
3) HIGH ABSORPTION BUT VERY LOW BIOAVAILABILITY OF ORAL RESVERATROL IN HUMANS

Thomas Walle, Faye Hsieh, Mark H. DeLegge, John E. Oatis, Jr., and U. Kristina Walle
Department of Cell and Molecular Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics (T.W., J.E.O., U.K.W.) and Digestive Disease Center (M.H.D.), Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina; and Amgen, Inc., Thousand Oaks, California (F.H.)
4.Inhibition of estrone sulfatase in human liver microsomes by quercetin and other flavonoids.Huang Z, Fasco MJ, Kaminsky LS. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1997 Sep-Oct;63(1-3):9-15

5.Piperine modulates permeability characteristics of intestine by inducing alterations in membrane dynamics: influence on brush border membrane fluidity, ultrastructure and enzyme kinetics.Khajuria A, Thusu N, Zutshi U. Phytomedicine. 2002 Apr;9(3):224-31

6.Impairment of UDP-glucose dehydrogenase and glucuronidation activities in liver and small intestine of rat and guinea pig in vitro by piperine.Reen RK, Jamwal DS, Taneja SC, Koul JL, Dubey RK, Wiebel FJ, Singh J. Biochem Pharmacol. 1993 Jul 20;46(2):229-38
7.The testosterone mimetic properties of icariin. Zhang ZB, Yang QT. Asian J Androl. 2006 Sep;8(5):601-5. Epub 2006 Jun 5.

8.Determination of rat urinary metabolites of icariin in vivo and estrogenic activities of its metabolites on MCF-7 cells.Liu J, Ye H, Lou Y. Pharmazie. 2005 Feb;60(2):120-5

9.Estrogenic effects of two derivatives of icariin on human breast cancer MCF-7 cells.Ye HY, Lou YJ. Phytomedicine. 2005 Nov;12(10):735-41

10.Preparation of two derivatives from icariin and investigation of their estrogen-like effects.Ye HY, Liu J, Lou YJ.Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2005 Mar;34(2):131-6
11. iHOP - A defect in the activity of Delta6 and Delta5 desaturases may be a factor predisposing to the development of insulin resistance syndrome.
12) ANABOLIC PHARMACOLOGY- Seth Roberts

Last edited:
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Facts that prove Stoked is a great overall supplement. With an increase in SR1-T activity and PDE-5 inhibition, the fat-loss properties are that of prominence. This also means more nitric oxide production which means better pumps in the gym as well as better blood flow to the corpus cavernosome(better erection). When IGF-1 levels increase fat loss with muscle gain is achieved at a higher rate. Since Icarrin does not severly block E2 levels, one does not loss size, strength, or libido; unlike a SERM. Reservatrol and icarrin both contain estrogenic properites which means that these compounds are awesome for any athlete looking to perform better in athletics. There are so many neuro and cardio protective properties through reservatrol as well. Quercetin and piperine offer anti-oxidative properties as well. All in all, a great supplement for any athlete looking to get gains with recovery, and a good supplement for people in general.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for reminding me of this supp, I liked it and would be a good additon to any stack.
It's going on my list now..

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear that dream weaver. Thanks for choosing AI

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice post bro...
I love flow charts!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Do you plan on keeping it as one item, or leaving it as "stoked" or "post cycle support"

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It attracts 2 different crowds. It'll pribably stay the same altho ill ask

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyone have any questions about the write up?

one thing to know PPARy(gamma) is in adipose tissue and the PPARa(alpha) is in the liver,

just to help yuou understand the flow chart a little better.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Do you plan on keeping it as one item, or leaving it as "stoked" or "post cycle support"
Thank you for the question. There will always be STOKED! as well as POST Cycle Support.

It started out as POST Cycle Support. Then so many people said they used it all the time and asked about us taking the reference to a cycle out of the name so we made STOKED!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to hear if there are any thoughts about stacking Trione and Stocked.

Would that be an overkill? Just as a standalone, not as part of PCT or anything.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to hear if there are any thoughts about stacking Trione and Stocked.

Would that be an overkill? Just as a standalone, not as part of PCT or anything.
not over kill!!! they will work VERY well together as an OTC PCT for some Anabolics. however its never reccommended to do just OTC for strong AAS it will work synergistically with pretty much every PCT plan.

However if your looking to recomp (or even just over all health) then STOKED and GLYCOBOL! will be a great choice!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not over kill!!! they will work VERY well together as an OTC PCT for some Anabolics. however its never reccommended to do just OTC for strong AAS it will work synergistically with pretty much every PCT plan.

However if your looking to recomp (or even just over all health) then STOKED and GLYCOBOL! will be a great choice!!!
I am looking forward to that stack sometime this summer.:)

The Myth

STOKED IS THE ****! I BEEN ON IT FOR 4 WEEKS AND MY STRENGTH AND AGGRESSION ARE THROUGH THE ROOF!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
STOKED IS THE ****! I BEEN ON IT FOR 4 WEEKS AND MY STRENGTH AND AGGRESSION ARE THROUGH THE ROOF!

Thank you for the great feedback Stoked is truly a top notch supp and we are happy it is working wonders for our loyal customers.:)

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Isn't STOKED a good addition to a natty T boosting stack? Like ActX or maybe DTH?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Isn't STOKED a good addition to a natty T boosting stack? Like ActX or maybe DTH?
it absolutly is!!!

Act X and Stoked has been talked about for a while as the SUPERMAN stack by 1 member and got others hooked..,

DTHC and Stoked is a fairly new combo but heard very great things.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I've used Stoked with Act X twice,.. very pleased to say the least!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
What about STOKED!, Act X and Glycobol hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What about STOKED!, Act X and Glycobol hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmm talk about synergism!!!

i have a feeling Kristofer is going to run this one soon after his log!!! hes got tons of our stuff and Act X for the superman stack he always talks about.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I have to admit its one of the best supplements ive used for strength, i thought it was top notch, 8/10 from me.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to admit its one of the best supplements ive used for strength, i thought it was top notch, 8/10 from me.
X2 thank you for the kind words. We want all of our customer to meet all your fitness goals.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
negged :)