granulated lecithin??

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
has any1 tried granulated lecithin before to make you hair grow faster?? kinda tryin to get my shag back on for the summer...

fayd

Awards
never used it. ive only heard about it for libido. apparently it ups load size in some ppl and raises libido. would be a fun side effect haha. what sort of hair do you want to grow faster?

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
never used it. ive only heard about it for libido. apparently it ups load size in some ppl and raises libido. would be a fun side effect haha. what sort of hair do you want to grow faster?
the hair that grows on your head. what else??

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
lol ohh yea, of course!

fayd

Awards
lol. i didn't know if you were a kid looking to grow a beard or something. head hair...well good luck haha. i'm on virile mane and ketoconazole right now. i don't know if lechithin will be as effective as what i'm on, but more power to you.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I am taking lecethin. No hair growth here, never even heard of such. Where did you get that anyway.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a container of NOW granulated lecithin.

"Lecithin is a naturally occuring compound found in all cells in nature, plant and animal. Plays a major role in almost all biological processes including nerve transmission, breathing and energy production. Our brain is composed of approx 30% lecithin. The insulating myelin sheaths that protect the brain, spine and thousands of miles of nerves in your body are almost 2/3rds lecithin. Even the heart has a high concentration of lecithin. "

Supports Brain & Nerve function and integral for energy production.

TAKEN FROM THE "NOW" CONTAINER!

I love lecithin........it's cheap and it works! Amazing brain food! 4-5 grams per day and should see noticable results in 2-4 weeks.

(Sorry....in all my studies, nothing about Libido or Hair growth)

Lucky

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a container of NOW granulated lecithin.

"Lecithin is a naturally occuring compound found in all cells in nature, plant and animal. Plays a major role in almost all biological processes including nerve transmission, breathing and energy production. Our brain is composed of approx 30% lecithin. The insulating myelin sheaths that protect the brain, spine and thousands of miles of nerves in your body are almost 2/3rds lecithin. Even the heart has a high concentration of lecithin. "

Supports Brain & Nerve function and integral for energy production.

TAKEN FROM THE "NOW" CONTAINER!

I love lecithin........it's cheap and it works! Amazing brain food! 4-5 grams per day and should see noticable results in 2-4 weeks.

(Sorry....in all my studies, nothing about Libido or Hair growth)

Lucky
Are you taking it as a choline source or for just general health reasons if I may ask?