granulated lecithin??

  1. granulated lecithin??


    has any1 tried granulated lecithin before to make you hair grow faster?? kinda tryin to get my shag back on for the summer...
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep


  2. never used it. ive only heard about it for libido. apparently it ups load size in some ppl and raises libido. would be a fun side effect haha. what sort of hair do you want to grow faster?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by fayd View Post
    never used it. ive only heard about it for libido. apparently it ups load size in some ppl and raises libido. would be a fun side effect haha. what sort of hair do you want to grow faster?
    the hair that grows on your head. what else??
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by immaboss9 View Post
    the hair that grows on your head. what else??
    Back hair; braid it into a sweet anti-slip mesh for heavy benching, DUH!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  5. lol ohh yea, of course!
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep

  6. lol. i didn't know if you were a kid looking to grow a beard or something. head hair...well good luck haha. i'm on virile mane and ketoconazole right now. i don't know if lechithin will be as effective as what i'm on, but more power to you.

  7. I am taking lecethin. No hair growth here, never even heard of such. Where did you get that anyway.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I am taking lecethin. No hair growth here, never even heard of such. Where did you get that anyway.
    damn i guess i wasted my money... i googled how to grow hair fast and read it in a yahoo answers forum and then i read this:

    http://www.qwesz.com/business/grow-h...long-hair.html
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep

  9. Just finished a container of NOW granulated lecithin.

    "Lecithin is a naturally occuring compound found in all cells in nature, plant and animal. Plays a major role in almost all biological processes including nerve transmission, breathing and energy production. Our brain is composed of approx 30% lecithin. The insulating myelin sheaths that protect the brain, spine and thousands of miles of nerves in your body are almost 2/3rds lecithin. Even the heart has a high concentration of lecithin. "

    Supports Brain & Nerve function and integral for energy production.

    TAKEN FROM THE "NOW" CONTAINER!

    I love lecithin........it's cheap and it works! Amazing brain food! 4-5 grams per day and should see noticable results in 2-4 weeks.

    (Sorry....in all my studies, nothing about Libido or Hair growth)

    Lucky

  10. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Just finished a container of NOW granulated lecithin.

    "Lecithin is a naturally occuring compound found in all cells in nature, plant and animal. Plays a major role in almost all biological processes including nerve transmission, breathing and energy production. Our brain is composed of approx 30% lecithin. The insulating myelin sheaths that protect the brain, spine and thousands of miles of nerves in your body are almost 2/3rds lecithin. Even the heart has a high concentration of lecithin. "

    Supports Brain & Nerve function and integral for energy production.

    TAKEN FROM THE "NOW" CONTAINER!

    I love lecithin........it's cheap and it works! Amazing brain food! 4-5 grams per day and should see noticable results in 2-4 weeks.

    (Sorry....in all my studies, nothing about Libido or Hair growth)

    Lucky
    Are you taking it as a choline source or for just general health reasons if I may ask?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecithin
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 12:23 PM
  2. Lecithin/Phospholydlcholine
    By MetalMX in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 09:01 PM
  3. Lecithin
    By mrmoose63 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 07:35 AM
  4. Cortisol and Lecithin
    By Kc2554 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 01:11 AM
  5. Lecithin dose
    By Kristopher in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-16-2005, 09:24 AM
Log in
Log in