Taking my first "cycle" of anything. Please critique my supplement layout and plan.

Breaker

Breaker

Awards
Taking my first "cycle" of anything. Please critique my supplement layout and plan.

About me:
31 yrs old
5'10" 219lbs
12 yrs (on and off) lifting

A good friend gave me his formula for getting great results. I want to run the program and supplement regimen by you pros. This will be my first time taking anything outside of creatine, glutamine, and protein supplements.

The list and order to take supplements:

Weeks 1-6
H-drol: Week 1 - 50mg, Wks 2-6 - 75mg
Liver Detox & Regenerator (NOW): 3x daily
Hawthorn Extract (NOW): 4x daily

Weeks 7-10
Post Cycle Support: 4x daily
Diesel Test Hardcore: 4x daily

Weeks 8-12
Lean FX: 3x daily
Trione: 3x/2x/2x/1x (weeks 8/9/10/11)

I will also be taking Vasocharge, Xtend, and PWO protein intake.

I'm just listing my supplements. I eat very clean and my diet is "dialed in". If requested I can go into detail but I just assume keeping it to supplements for this thread.

I would appreciate any opinions regarding this program. I'm a complete n00b so any advice/knowledge would be great.

Last edited:
J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
u need to post in the steroid section.. but one thing... u should start ur Anti-cort and AI right after ur cycle since u do not have a serm worked in there (which u should have on hand just incase)... whenever i use a natural test booster (DTH) i like to just go ahead and run it for a full 8 weeks... starting right after my cycle...

Breaker

Breaker

Awards
u need to post in the steroid section.. but one thing... u should start ur Anti-cort and AI right after ur cycle since u do not have a serm worked in there (which u should have on hand just incase)... whenever i use a natural test booster (DTH) i like to just go ahead and run it for a full 8 weeks... starting right after my cycle...
I did mention I'm a complete n00b with this. Including the forums.
What is SERM? Which thread/section is the "steroid" area?
If you could be more specific it would help this n00b now and in the future.
Thanks for any and all help.

N

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
at 219, i would dose it higher.. like at 75 to start

Breaker

Breaker

Awards
at 219, i would dose it higher.. like at 75 to start
My buddy suggested this yesterday.

How would you break it up? 1x morning 2x 8 hrs later?

Again, thanks for the post.

N

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
My buddy suggested this yesterday.

How would you break it up? 1x morning 2x 8 hrs later?

Again, thanks for the post.

i did it like this

wake up 7-8a..25mg
prework- 8p 50mg

wake 8a -50mg
pwo 8p-50mg

taking it 3x a day was too much, i always would 4get the middle dose. so i kept it simple,12hr apart.

IMO if i was 219, i would do it again(2cycle) 75/100/100/125/125/125+

deathreaver

deathreaver

Awards
I would stay away from the Vascocharge while on a PH you bp will get to high

Breaker

Breaker

Awards
i did it like this

wake up 7-8a..25mg
prework- 8p 50mg

wake 8a -50mg
pwo 8p-50mg

taking it 3x a day was too much, i always would 4get the middle dose. so i kept it simple,12hr apart.

IMO if i was 219, i would do it again(2cycle) 75/100/100/125/125/125+
This is exactly the type of info I'm looking for, thanks.
100/125?!!? That seems insane, but if it maximizes my results without major side effects then I'm willing to give it a go.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
100/125?!!? That seems insane, but if it maximizes my results without major side effects then I'm willing to give it a go.
Hdrol is a mild hormone, and you can run it pretty high without any side effects. I'm very prone to sides, and even at 125mg/day I noticed no ill-effects. I'd start at 75mg, bump to 100mg in Week 2, and then run it at 125mg Weeks 4-6.

Pick up a SERM if you can. Tamoxifen will do, but Toremifene is always the best.

Bunch all of you PCT products together. There is no reason to wait until Week 8 to run Trione and LeanFX. Just start everything as soon as the cycle ends.

Have fun with it.

Breaker

Breaker

Awards
Hdrol is a mild hormone, and you can run it pretty high without any side effects. I'm very prone to sides, and even at 125mg/day I noticed no ill-effects. I'd start at 75mg, bump to 100mg in Week 2, and then run it at 125mg Weeks 4-6.

Pick up a SERM if you can. Tamoxifen will do, but Toremifene is always the best.

Bunch all of you PCT products together. There is no reason to wait until Week 8 to run Trione and LeanFX. Just start everything as soon as the cycle ends.

Have fun with it.
Great post. Thank you sir!

N

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
i ran it up to 150 for the last few days of week 6.

my sides were: i was thirsty and the biggest issue i had was i was tired aLOT,

Breaker

Breaker

Awards
i ran it up to 150 for the last few days of week 6.

my sides were: i was thirsty and the biggest issue i had was i was tired aLOT,
I decided to start with 75 per suggestions here. Did you notice some nice gains/ long term results from those doses?

I've never cycled anything before and I'm realy noticing being tired a lot. Do all PH's do this. I thought I would have more energy, not less.

Thanks for the post.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of oral hormones have some type of effect on energy levels, but not all.