When I was last here ...

R

rcarracedo

Awards
RPM and Drive were hot supplements. I went through a bad divorce lost about 20 lbs and want to bulk up. I was wondering if someone can shout out an provide some advice on any over the counter good products. I currently have RPM, Drive and a new bottle of Mass Extreme X. I've heard some good rumors of Powerful but would like to here some stories. I'd rather not do steriods. And if I do I would want to do something as clean as possible that will not **** with my hair and libido. If possible. Any suggestions?

P

poptopop77

Awards
RPM and Drive are still popular. My suggestion would be to look into Prime, Diesel Test Hardcore, Mass FX + Hyperdrol x2, and the new Glycobol looks promising. By the way I dont mean stack all these together, but rather look into each one and see what best fits what your looking for! good luck :cheers:

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
Seems like you are mostly looking at test boosters...as long as u increase test, there is a chance for more dht action, which can lead to hairloss...just depends if you are susceptible.

Since you have drive and rpm, just do those. Other things people like to stack now are stoked+activate_extreme, massfx+hdrolx2. Do one, then the next, and the next...

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
RPM and Drive are still popular. My suggestion would be to look into Prime, Diesel Test Hardcore, Mass FX + Hyperdrol x2, and the new Glycobol looks promising. By the way I dont mean stack all these together, but rather look into each one and see what best fits what your looking for! good luck :cheers:
Very very good response. Hes right all he mentioned are excellent. Mass Fx+Hyperdrol stack is very good bc of the divinil. Maybe look at Gplc good stuff. Good luck

R

rcarracedo

Awards
My conern with my hair does not really have anything to do w' genetics. There is no MPB in my family. Light receeding of course, light thining. But a couple of years ago I did some test cream and boy did I shed. It freaked me out. Had to get special shampoos and hair laser treatment. I got some of the thinkness back but I still feel like I lost overall. ... Have you tried "The One" by applied nuetrolics?

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull is awesome I have used it for a couple years it really helps me get more restfull sleep also helps with complexion it almost looks likely skin is glowing sometimes I've also had good experience with other usplabs products like anabolic pump and super cissus

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i recommend eating food. the bulk of my gains came not from supplements, but good nutrition. they were great to get me motivated to lift, but once your past that stage nutrition is all you need.

Last edited:
Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
... Have you tried "The One" by applied nuetrolics?
I actually just starting a cycle of the one, going into my 2nd week and lovin it already. Im logging it if you want to check it out http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/121576-one-jack3d-one.html#post1900261 but there are also a few finished logs of it already. I have also done a Mass fx + hyperdrol x2 stack for 30days and that was phenomenal for me last summer, gained about 6-8lbs of muscle.

S

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
I thought that you would rather not do steriods? That would take Thoe One out of your supp choices.