Supplement question

Basketball23

Awards
I am 17 years old an i am looking to seriously increase my strength so i can play division 1 basketball. I want to know out of these supps wich ones should i get and stack : IGF-2,DTHC,Drive, PRIME, ANabolic pump, Powerfull, or RPM. And i dont want to hear o you need ur diet, my diet is good, and i also dont want to hear all u need is bcaas, creatine, protein ,and a multi cuz i have used that stuff and its working but i want to add one of those supps to boost my performance. so please help me out

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you be able to share a quick idea of what your diet is?

Also any particular reason you selected that list? Those all do various things. I.e. are you looking for a pre-workout product, or do you feel your testosterone/libido is low and you want a booster like DTHC/ IGF-2 ?

Basketball23

Awards
MEAL 530AM: Whole grain Oatmeal , with 4 eggs and 2 slices of bacon and 2 slices of wheat toast
MEAL 7 AM : ATW protein shake and a banana and an orange
Meal 915 AM: Homemade Protein Bar (about 40g of protein)
Meal 1030AM: Peanut Butter Sandwich on Whole Grain Bread
Meal 1150AM: 2 Turkey Sandwiches on Whole grain Bread, 1 Banana, and a Kashi Granola Bar, and a yogurt
Meal 2PM (Preworkout Meal): 2 Tuna Sandwiches and 2 kashi bars
Meal 4 PM (post workout meal): 1 and half scoops of ATW and a scoop of cassein
Meal 6PM: wat ever my mom makes it usually is healthy
Meal 830PM: 2 scoops of Cassein, and a banana and a yogurt
Sleep at 10 PM
i also usually eat sum almonds and cashews thru out the day

and i am looking to increase my strength so i saw that these seemed like the best products available wich arent prohormonal or steroids. T know that if u can increase ur testoterone ur strength wiill def be significantly improved

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
you wont need to increase test at age 17 its already through the roof but im currently on prime only a week in but i already see some strength gains theres a lot of good things going around about prime but it also seems hit and miss im not too familiar with the other ones but you could try the PRIME, AP, POWERfull stack which is called the asteroid stack its a fantastic stack from what i hear.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
For ur age i would recommend (if ur diet and training are perfect) Prime and RPM...

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
prime as of right now a week in gives me great pumps and notice increase strength im using it to maintain or gain strength during baseball season and during the week and a half during baseball i didnt use it i dipped in strength and now in the past week im back up and the magic week is week 3 cant wait to see.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 17 years old an i am looking to seriously increase my strength so i can play division 1 basketball. I want to know out of these supps wich ones should i get and stack : IGF-2,DTHC,Drive, PRIME, ANabolic pump, Powerfull, or RPM. And i dont want to hear o you need ur diet, my diet is good, and i also dont want to hear all u need is bcaas, creatine, protein ,and a multi cuz i have used that stuff and its working but i want to add one of those supps to boost my performance. so please help me out
These are all interesting options, and as Steve said do different things. Personally at your age, anything interacting with Test levels is completely unnecessary. So from there in all honesty I would keep it simple. Make sure that your training and diet are on spot and add in WPI, a good multi and some EFA's. If you are still insisting on anything extra above and beyond that, I have heard good things about Prime, however might not be necessarily cost effective.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
prime is good

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
do you need a pct with prime? i was thinking of ordering glycobal tonight maybe i should order prime instead

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
do you need a pct with prime? i was thinking of ordering glycobal tonight maybe i should order prime instead
totaly different products and no you do not need a pct with prime

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
NOS Ether and JP8 by Get Diesel

or

NOS Ether and Prime --> I think this one would be fun :salook:

If you're working hard strength will be off the hook.

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
If I was you, I would go with Prime and increase your Carbs/Oats and take P-Slin. And continue with multi, bcaas, etc.

Within a month, you should see a noticeable increase in strength and definition.

And as was stated above, avoid anything that has to do with testosterone. You've got plenty.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
These are all interesting options, and as Steve said do different things. Personally at your age, anything interacting with Test levels is completely unnecessary. So from there in all honesty I would keep it simple. Make sure that your training and diet are on spot and add in WPI, a good multi and some EFA's. If you are still insisting on anything extra above and beyond that, I have heard good things about Prime, however might not be necessarily cost effective.
Agreed. Its called patience and hard work and PPL STOP LOOKING FOR MIRACLE PILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!