Fasting & Cleansing: The Surest Way to Health & Longevity with Christopher Hobbs

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Fasting is something that changed my life. (NO JOKE)

The reason its almost unheard of is, if fasting is done correctly there are no products being used with it. NOBODY MAKES MONEY FROM FASTING.
HENCE NOBODY SPENDS TIME MARKETING IT.

I did a 4 day water fast, best decision I ever made...

new feel to life
freedom of the mind.
skin clarity
joint heath
fat loss
& about 100 other things.

XxAnabolicBxX

Awards
Where can I get information on the best way to do a water fast? I've just started a body detox program, how do you think fasting would compliment it?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fasting is something that changed my life. (NO JOKE)

The reason its almost unheard of is, if fasting is done correctly there are no products being used with it. NOBODY MAKES MONEY FROM FASTING.
HENCE NOBODY SPENDS TIME MARKETING IT.

I did a 4 day water fast, best decision I ever made...

new feel to life
freedom of the mind.
skin clarity
joint heath
fat loss
& about 100 other things.
Liking to keep muscle you would lose some for sure. not the best thing for a bodybuilder. Dont know if I will do this

with that said Im opened minded and might be a expirience to go though just to expirience. I bet when you eat food after the fast you feel like a million bucks and will sleep so good that night

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be getting some of my old information together for anybody interested.

You don't lose very much muscle at all during a fasted state.

Really fantastic stuff.

wbted23

wbted23

Awards
yea iv heard how beneficial this can be. I doubt I will do more than a 1 day fast, but I think I will still try this soon.

XxAnabolicBxX

Awards
would it be ok to still take supplements during a water fast. Like a test booster and something for cortisol control. Also does anyone know if maybe fasting with just xtend or some kind of bcaas would be a good idea?

Str8Jacked

Str8Jacked

Awards
I fasted for 4 days.....Be VERY careful how you come off of it! Just fruits an veggies the 1st couple of meals. I learned this the hard way....

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
could always look into Intermittent Fasting... seems to be gaining popularity in the CrossFit world... But I'm pretty sure of the response im going to get ... so enjoy

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
Fasting is lame. Food tastes good and you need it to survive, why deprive yourself of it?

Health; eat cleaner foods, don't stop eating.
Weightloss; eat less and exercise<---SO HARD....-.-
Religion; to his his own
Just to try it; tarde'