hmm im curious

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
it looks like hyperdrol and massfx seem to be the most popular supplements on this board. im currently on a cycle of hdrol/havoc. when im done w/ pct could i run these two? my only worry is how running test boosters for so long will effect my endocrine system...? i heard this guy at my gym tell me someone took test boosters for like 6 months and had problems with his natural levels... definetly not worth the risk if this can happen.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
friends dont let frineds listen to bro science, do some research and you will find what you are looking for. Hyperdrol and massfx is would be a great idea for pct imo

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
both of those products would be great additions to ur PCT....

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
but this is like immediately after pct... i got pct covered

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
thats fine too... but what were trying to say is turn ur PCT into an 8 week long NHA stack... so instead of losing weight in PCT u might actually gain weight (atleast i did)

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
but this is like immediately after pct... i got pct covered
I'd run it after pct, the reason being that you should have more total test in your body after pct, and this will allow for greater gains from the mass Fx which in turn will also allow greater gains from the Hyperdrol. If you have little or no testosterone to free up (which is mainly what massFX is meant to do) then you will not be getting the full benefit out of these supps.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
hmm... 8 week pct that sounds better :)

thanks