ClenFit

mcarl486

Awards
hey everyone.. im a new member to this forum and i was wondering if someone can give me some knowledge or first hand experence about a supplement...

ClenFit from Mythological Fitness... if anyone knows about it or has takening please inform me about the supplement.. i appricate it!!

TheWriting

TheWriting

Awards
Never heard of it. Theres a lot of options for fat loss.

mcarl486

Awards
have taking many fat burners before but this was recomended by a big guy at my gym.. seeing if anyone else has any other information on it.. thanks

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
have taking many fat burners before but this was recomended by a big guy at my gym.. seeing if anyone else has any other information on it.. thanks
Well, it doesn't sound very effective if he's still a big guy... :laugh:

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
post the ingredients and we can be of more help...

adrenaline24

Awards
if ya google clenfit their site comes up, but it doesn't list what it is. looks like just liquid clen to me though.

mcarl486

Awards
so i emailed the company and this is what they said to me...

"Clenfit is Clenbuterol HCL in solution for research purposes. Thanks."

so i did some reasearch and google helped me out a lot.. sent me to bodybuilding.com and there was a nice article on it..

not sure if im gonna do it as its considered a controlled substance and im trying to be a police officer lol.. but has anyone had good results with this?

Obsidi8n

Obsidi8n

Awards
Clen is a pretty powerful weight loss aid..
It is illegal.
Do ALOT of research before you get into the clen fad!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm a cj major and looking into becoming a cop as well, what branch are you thinking of going into? Dude don't worry about taking it if your going to become a cop, they don't test for this or ask you directly about it. The department I was looking into has a list of steroids they ask you if you have ever taken and clen isn't on the list I seen, also take note of Ronnie Coleman he was a sheriff :)

Clen is a pretty powerful weight loss aid..
It is illegal.
Do ALOT of research before you get into the clen fad!
I do agree with this though, always research and be safe

You could always just change your diet and do more cardio. I'd suggest going the the physical test, making friends there and train with them. I met some hot girls there and jog with them from time to time. I hope this helps :)

mcarl486

Awards
im a cj major also and a recent graduate of the police academy as alternate route.. still trying to get hired.. economy sucks.. but anyways ya.. the cardio is a good thing.. eating right is a tough one lol.. but i gotta get on that.. and ya research is key.. thats why im posting on this site.. thanks for the info everyone!