Questioin about xtend

newman897

newman897

Awards
got a container of xtend and when i mix it up there are still some of it that isnt mixed up. i go ape **** on it trying to mix it up and still some in there this happen to anyone else ? using a mixer bottle to mix it to.

poptopop77

Awards
try mixing it up and then letting it sit for a few minutes... I assume ur talking about the white foam on top? If so just let it settle and it should go away

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let it sit and maybe put it in the fridge for a bit...mine always ends up fine after waiting a bit

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i get the same problem every few batches. after shaking it as much as you can, let it sit for 5 min. you should be good by then. i hope this helps

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let it sit and maybe put it in the fridge for a bit...mine always ends up fine after waiting a bit
Ditto.

Just let it sit in the fridge if you can. But honestly, it's not a big deal. Just drink it anyways...you can try adding something acidic to it like Vitamin C. That should help it dissolve better.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
got a container of xtend and when i mix it up there are still some of it that isnt mixed up. i go ape **** on it trying to mix it up and still some in there this happen to anyone else ? using a mixer bottle to mix it to.
If there's some still unmixed, your definition of 'apesh!t' definitely isn't up to the average Xtend users standard. Let it out, bud. There must be NO unmixed formula. If need be, use a blender, then go ape with a shaker. Whatever you do, don't hold back, though: those unmixed flakes MUST NOT WIN.

I bypass the whole issue by dumping a scoop in my mouth. It's like a Nutrasweet bomb, which is cool in and of itself, but the look on peoples faces when I accidentally cough or laugh and snort a white clout out my nose is priceless.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
My aminos never dissolve completely. It's just the nature of the product.

Drink it and move on I say.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I add one scoop Xtend, one scoop bulk BCAA, and extra L-Leucine to about 20oz of water in my http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/sundesa/blender-bottle-28-oz.html and shake. I usually start drinking it about 3 - 5 minutes after shaking it and most is usually dissolved. If you don't add enough water it will saturate quickly and you'll have floaters - I get them sometimes when I add extra powder and just drink them anyway, they don't hurt :)

newman897

newman897

Awards
ya i still drink it. it was just my first time tryin xtend and was just wondering if it was something that happened to anyone else. although i might try dumping a scoop in my mouth lol

Loki003

Awards
Never had a problem with it. Like so many have said before it probably just needs to sit for a little bit.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
The first time on Xtend was the worst for me. I couldnt stand the aftertaste, the non mixability and all that. After the 2nd time though, it was all good. Everything mixed, no aftertaste and the taste is amazing.

I usually pour it in, mix, let sit, mix and keep doing that. Goes from that milky color to the clear color.