Super Pump 250?????

lift or die

Awards
heys guys i have a couple questions for ya.. Does Super Pump 250 make you retain more water weight and also does Super Pump 250 help you build lean mass in the long run or does it just blow you up after your done lifting???

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
just makes you feel good. NO2 products haven't shown to effectively increase mass. You look good at the moment tho.

Get ready for everyone and their dog to tell you that SP 250 sucks, that it makes you crap uncontrollably, and that the are tons of similar products that are better.

lift or die

Awards
thanks man... what kind products would you recommend that would be better?

fieldt76

Awards
I like SP 250. It gives good energy( a little jittery), and didn't make me retain water or anything. No lean mass gains though, except for the extra reps you get from the energy.

lift or die

Awards
just makes you feel good. NO2 products haven't shown to effectively increase mass. You look good at the moment tho.

Get ready for everyone and their dog to tell you that SP 250 sucks, that it makes you crap uncontrollably, and that the are tons of similar products that are better.
If anyone has taken something better or knows of something better im all ears....

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
If anyone has taken something better or knows of something better im all ears....
The favorites on this board seem to have been : NO Shotgun by VPX, Jack3D, and White Flood. Good luck!

I don't think you can go wrong with those. Do a forum search. You'll find a ton of info.

lift or die

Awards
The favorites on this board seem to have been : NO Shotgun by VPX, Jack3D, and White Flood. Good luck!

I don't think you can go wrong with those. Do a forum search. You'll find a ton of info.
thanks man appercaite it.....

lucky1p

lucky1p

Awards
i found it to be a let down, long story short is that super pump is just another n.o product that that fails

allstar504448

allstar504448

Awards
im a white flood man
the only thing you will ever want to do is workout, as soon as you get home you will want to shower up and go back to the gym

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jacked and P-slin are amazing, Super pump250....not so amazing.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
i like the NO shotgun, just not the black cherry flavor (havent tried the watermelon yet)
i like the protein it has that many preworkouts do not
but when i work out at night i go with green mag and bulk bcaa powder
the green mag covers the taste of the BCAA quite well

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

and JP8

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Jack3d is so far my fav, i have used Hemodraulix, Smash, N.O. Xplode, and SP 250.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
One of my friends uses NanVapor he said he liked it. I heard the taste is bad though. Vpx's No Shotgun V3 is off the hook though and the taste is mind blowing

mpanza

Awards
gonna start using sp250 in 2 days time... ill keep you posted on what i think...

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Personally SuperPump may of gave me the biggest "pump" of any of the PWO supplements i've tried. However, taking dumps between each set makes it tough to get a quality workout.

beefcake220

Awards
people say you dont gain lean mass form an NO product and that it will just alow you to do more reps lol what do yout think will be the end result of more reps plus higher weight and quicker recovery

beefcake220

Awards
I like SP 250. It gives good energy( a little jittery), and didn't make me retain water or anything. No lean mass gains though, except for the extra reps you get from the energy.
how does that not add upt to lean mass lmao:tool:

xosob

xosob

Awards
All I heard about this product is it gives you gas, well I ordered a sample before I bought it and within 10 minutes....gas, gas, and gas.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
superpump is probably one of my favorite pre-workouts for pump, IF I use one. Generally what I do is throw some Nimbus Swell with Xtend intra workout and that keep me feeling great.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
i like the NO shotgun, just not the black cherry flavor (havent tried the watermelon yet)
I just went through a tub of watermelon and it's pretty tasty. Haven't had the black cherry though so I can't compare to that.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
i just started white flood and green mag by controlled labs. both are bad ass, love the pump, the energy, not real jittery and geeked, even and steady. i mix the white flood and green mag for my pre workout, then post workout, another serving of green mag by itself. tastey too! my next fav. as of now is watermelon flv. no shotgun and no synthesize.. gonna give give super pump/size on stack another run in a few months..been awhile since i used the two...

ecupirate

Awards
SP is a solid pre w/o. It sometimes upsets my stomach but it depends on what I eat that day. I just got hooked on jack3d though. Otherwise SP is a good prodcut but a little pricey

joelast

joelast

Awards
I think SP250 is good for some variety but I think NO Shotgun and JP8 are a little better.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Very solid idea!

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I've used NO XPlode and SP250, both were decent but not outstanding. Also alot of them contain creatine in them, so this could very well add up to LBM. I've heard that NO Shotgun by VPX, Jack3d, and also I've heard Black Powder is great (haven't tried this but heard it was great).

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
All I heard about this product is it gives you gas, well I ordered a sample before I bought it and within 10 minutes....gas, gas, and gas.
It sounds like SP250 is like that, some people love it, some get some, um, disturbances....